Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't watch Elle around the time that she had her 'bad root canal', but if she was doing collection overview or other general fashion videos like the ones posted above (rather than vlogs or event-based videos where it would be more difficult to obscure the dates), it's entirely possible that she pre-filmed a bunch of videos to allow for several weeks of recovery. It's very obvious that she had something done as no one's face changes that much in such a short period of time unless there's also massive weight gain or loss.

Reactions: 9
Lurker here. Just caught up with all the threads after like two weeks of reading. You guys are prolific! I started off as a fan. Started watching in the Chris era when I was a resident. Gosh that was what, 5 or 6 years ago? Can’t believe I’ve watched her that long. We were on the same trajectory of career/relationship/lifestyle and in similar income brackets so I found her relatable. I’ll just say we diverged greatly. I pity watch her now. Honestly I think there’s no hope in terms of a return to the glory days.

I was a little confused by her luxury SUV nonsense. Why didn’t she look at BMW or Mercedes? They’re easily the most popular luxury SUVs. It was so gross to me hearing her talk about “saving up” just to “finance” this vehicle. It would make more sense to buy used. Not to be rude here but if you can’t pay cash for the vehicle, you need to look for a cheaper vehicle. I understand certain circumstances may require folks to finance a car, but hopefully those individuals aren’t stretching themselves to the max looking for luxury “European” SUVs.
I totally agree. It's not a good idea to finance a luxury car.

Her video about the car shopping was so off putting. She was so snobby, even more than usual. And talked about how she's part of a luxury car maker's demographic. But if she has to finance it and stretch herself so thin, she's not their ideal customer. I wish we could've seen her car shopping. Imagine how annoying and broke you have to be for car salepeople to ghost you. Even her taste in cars is matronly (jewel tone exterior + beige seats?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I totally agree. It's not a good idea to finance a luxury car.

Her video about the car shopping was so off putting. She was so snobby, even more than usual. And talked about how she's part of a luxury car maker's demographic. But if she has to finance it and stretch herself so thin, she's not their ideal customer. I wish we could've seen her car shopping. Imagine how annoying and broke you have to be for car salepeople to ghost you. Even her taste in cars is matronly (jewel tone exterior + beige seats?!)
She is totally their demographic, she’s right about that. They love people who take out maximum financing, that’s how they make more money 😂

• Haha
Agreed. Her chin implant and dental surgery/corrections are pretty obvious ⬇ I personally don’t have any issue with cosmetic surgeries. I have 2 close friends who had major work done and they both already have very delightful personalities and with some work done they are just happier and more confident. With Elle it’s a different story though. Cosmetic surgeries seemed to only made her nasty personality even more insufferable.
I think the problem is she did all these procedures too close together. Maybe she did space them out, although we'll never know for sure seeing as she so sketchy about being honest, but I think she should've waited to do the chin until her teeth were all fixed. Even without the chin implant her facial features looked more harmonious before. She's not actually a "natural beauty" (sorry Vera) there’s nothing about her appearance that is striking or unique, but she knows how to “look good”.
what was here Mom’s nickname for her growing up? I know she’s mentioned it before, I just keep thinking it was something that translated into duckie, and then couldn’t help thinking about the ugly duckling! 🤦‍♀️

I think the problem is she did all these procedures too close together. Maybe she did space them out, although we'll never know for sure seeing as she so sketchy about being honest, but I think she should've waited to do the chin until her teeth were all fixed. Even without the chin implant her facial features looked more harmonious before. She's not actually a "natural beauty" (sorry Vera) there’s nothing about her appearance that is striking or unique, but she knows how to “look good”.
what was here Mom’s nickname for her growing up? I know she’s mentioned it before, I just keep thinking it was something that translated into duckie, and then couldn’t help thinking about the ugly duckling! 🤦‍♀️
I agree. She’s dedicated a lot of time and effort towards straightening her teeth but to this day, she still has a buck-tooth overbite. It’s very noticeable when she films herself from the side and laughs with a wide smile.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The one thing I don't get is how Elle is so hung up about that Coach wristlet from high school. So her mom didn't buy her 1 Coach wristlet (Coach outlet wristlets are like $50 on sale now, even cheaper years ago). But she had a huge wardrobe of Lululemon and Tiffany's silver since high school.

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker, first time (ish) posting, I am wondering if the chin was a filler. I know because when I saw a surgeon for a consultation about what I can do for my jowels, that was the recommendation: fillers in the cheeks, chin and behind the jaw/near the ears to tighten and lift. As someone who has these hanging jowels and is SUPER friggin skinny myself, that's what I see in her before and after. Also as someone who is so insecure about them, I find her after better than her before.

Since it is my first post, let me be clear I am not here as a fan! Though I was duped for a bit. For me something didn't add up when I didn't watch her for a couple of months and all of sudden she up and left for Rick, that's when I came across GG then migrated along here.

Reactions: 6
01759127-D2D5-4DC1-B2BA-F6542BF193D7.png
8E2E6302-9C4A-40CC-B08B-742ADC03A3DC.jpeg

Tbt, the birthday cake her office gave her, from THE GLITTER GRINCH WHO STOLE LUSHMAS | VLOGMAS DAY 7 (Dec 8, 2015).
I’d be mortified if I was only known around the office as the lady who adores of Chanel bags, shoes, champagne, my boyfriend’s sweet-sixteen-appropriate Audi TT, and cooking/cleaning in heels... oh I guess they threw that Lady Justice in there to make her feel like less of a vapid ditz?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 377614View attachment 377615
Tbt, the birthday cake her office gave her, from THE GLITTER GRINCH WHO STOLE LUSHMAS | VLOGMAS DAY 7 (Dec 8, 2015).
I’d be mortified if I was only known around the office as the lady who adores of Chanel bags, shoes, champagne, my boyfriend’s sweet-sixteen-appropriate Audi TT, and cooking/cleaning in heels... oh I guess they threw that Lady Justice in there to make her feel like less of a vapid ditz?
Her coworkers are really nice to her. Seriously, she was crazy to give up that job. I mean I wish I could get away with showing up to work at 9 am, going on 2 hour lunch breaks and going home at 4pm and taking crazy long vacations to Hawaii every year.

Reactions: 14
I think I remember her saying she got a ski trip for her bday. Maybe that's where she is and we'll be getting a vlog next week? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I thought maybe she was teaching her class this semester, but the school's course listing it shows she's not teaching it this semester. However, she's still listed as a faculty member, so seems like it's a temporary thing, maybe because of travel issues since she's in the US.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.