Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would totally watch that video/channel, I much prefer seeing people's "real life" so I know I'm not the only one struggling at times or for a pick me up when I need a little inspiration. Smelle is still stuck in this 2011 world of YT when content was more shiny and pretty. Spoiler - we all caught on! Guess Elle didn't get the memo...
Tbh, I would too. Let us know if you ever decide to start one up!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tbh, I would too. Let us know if you ever decide to start one up!
Haha, thanks for your support! But if you’re interested in some good career woman content (albeit not the same home situation I have), I can definitely recommend Zoe Pritchard, Carter Sullivan, Clancy Burke, and Tess Barclay. The only person who resembles my situation pretty closely would be Kristina Braly, but she does YouTube / social with her extra time while I hit the gym / research real estate and market investments. Also, I don’t have a nanny, but it seems her nanny is only there for daycare, and she actually spends quality time with her family which is also important to me. Although now thinking about how big her YT business has become, maybe I need to trade priorities 😇

I used to think Elle was the ultimate go getter career woman, but holy crap WHAT A LIE. She had us fooled for a bit there, but any real working woman would eventually start noticing the inconsistencies. She’s such an imposter.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her Karens must be picking up on the gossip sites via google search LOL.

We saw that screenshot of her dating profile earlier and she went by "Eleanor" there. And she's "Eleonore F Lecocq" and "Eleanor F Lecocq" at work. It's no wonder she's crazy, with all those split personalities inside her head. :ROFLMAO:

Wow she put her resume on her bistro website! Definitely trying to push us down in search. We see you, Eleanor Lecocq.

View attachment 371741
Eleanor Lecocq, Eleonore Lecocq, and Elle Florence is such a clown! She honestly thought she could push down the gossip sites. 🤣😭😂

Oh, and in ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE case you ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE couldn’t tell, ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE Eleanor Lecocq lives in Seattle. She’s ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE a Seattle local, ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE so don’t even ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE try to think ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE otherwise, or even question ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE the motive behind her ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE repeating it so many ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE times.
Going to go ahead and repeat what you said so ElleFlorence hears us!!!!! ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE case you ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE couldn’t tell, ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE Eleanor Lecocq lives in Seattle. She’s ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE a Seattle local, ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE so don’t even ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE try to think ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE otherwise, or even question ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE the motive behind her ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE repeating it so many ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE times.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha, thanks for your support! But if you’re interested in some good career woman content (albeit not the same home situation I have), I can definitely recommend Zoe Pritchard, Carter Sullivan, Clancy Burke, and Tess Barclay. The only person who resembles my situation pretty closely would be Kristina Braly, but she does YouTube / social with her extra time while I hit the gym / research real estate and market investments. Also, I don’t have a nanny, but it seems her nanny is only there for daycare, and she actually spends quality time with her family which is also important to me. Although now thinking about how big her YT business has become, maybe I need to trade priorities 😇

I used to think Elle was the ultimate go getter career woman, but holy crap WHAT A LIE. She had us fooled for a bit there, but any real working woman would eventually start noticing the inconsistencies. She’s such an imposter.
I love Clancy! I've found TV reporting fascinating. I love watching her and Dominique Sachse.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or do we have A LOT of lurkers here who seem semi-supportive of Eleanor? I just took a look at the poll and we have users like "jfksjflsdfkdsjf3333" with zero posts who apparently think that Mr.Sixhead won't dump Smelle. Given all the random, suspiciously Eleanor-like meltdowns from trolls we've had on these threads, is Eleanor Lecocq creating multiple accounts to discredit the gossip and support herself? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or do we have A LOT of lurkers here who seem semi-supportive of Eleanor? I just took a look at the poll and we have users like "jfksjflsdfkdsjf3333" with zero posts who apparently think that Mr.Sixhead won't dump Smelle. Given all the random, suspiciously Eleanor-like meltdowns from trolls we've had on these threads, is Eleanor Lecocq creating multiple accounts to discredit the gossip and support herself? :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't put it past her since we know she is aware of these threads and I don't believe for a second that she doesn't follow them (she's way too much of a narcissist to not want to know what people are saying about her).

I also wonder how many people reading these threads start out as fans of Elle (or at least not disliking her) and then realise how badly they've been duped? That's kind of what happened to me back on GG. I thought she was pretty harmless, if a bit dull, until I found out what a scammer she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Probably why she’s been slacking on the content 😂😂

I wouldn't put it past her since we know she is aware of these threads and I don't believe for a second that she doesn't follow them (she's way too much of a narcissist to not want to know what people are saying about her).

I also wonder how many people reading these threads start out as fans of Elle (or at least not disliking her) and then realise how badly they've been duped? That's kind of what happened to me back on GG. I thought she was pretty harmless, if a bit dull, until I found out what a scammer she is.
Admittedly I’m one of those people. I was a follower of her back in the Chris (right before they broke up)/Joe era because I found her relatable with a growing career (I’m in Finance though), stable relationship and similar style in work attire. I looked forward to her vlogmas days because she had actual, interesting content until I started to notice things about her that were off putting. When Joe left her I felt awful but then I started questioning her logic when she moved to the swaps to be with the “luff of her life” who somehow came back into her life years later and immediately got engaged.

Around the same time I found GG and the rest is history 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

This is exactly what happened to me as well with GG.

Anyways I just thought it was odd that quite a few of the people who seem supportive of Elle in regards to the poll are from accounts with little to no posts, and we've never seen them active on the threads before. And given the recent troll who came in here trying to discredit us, and quickly ran off and deleted her account when people pushed back, I have a lot of suspicions.

Reactions: 11
A slight topic switch. I was watching Sonali's youtube video on how much she makes as a youtuber with 25k. She only makes $4k in adsense, BUT she made over $10k in linking a wayfair sofa (over the course of a year). I think Elle gets a ton of clicks on her Nordstrom and Sephora hauls. That's where a bulk of her income must be coming from

Probably why she’s been slacking on the content 😂😂

Admittedly I’m one of those people. I was a follower of her back in the Chris (right before they broke up)/Joe era because I found her relatable with a growing career (I’m in Finance though), stable relationship and similar style in work attire. I looked forward to her vlogmas days because she had actual, interesting content until I started to notice things about her that were off putting. When Joe left her I felt awful but then I started questioning her logic when she moved to the swaps to be with the “luff of her life” who somehow came back into her life years later and immediately got engaged.

I agree. Even though I knew her stories didn't align, she was still interesting to watch. However, the Special Someone and then Florida thing were really off putting. I think she really messed up in more than one way. She lost her cushy job, interesting content with her Vancouver Club life, and wasted a year on Rick.

Reactions: 14

Same here! 😂 I used to like her videos and i started following her during the Chris era and eventually I noticed things she said did not (and still don’t) add up and everything smelled fishy with her. I googled her name and came across GG and the legendary Reddit posting and both cracked me up so much and I was officially converted.

Last edited:
Well, I've been lurking (first on GG) for around two years now believe it or not, so I guess now is as good a time as any to say hello!

I was never really a fan of Elle's per se, but I would hate watch some of her videos a few years ago. As someone who likes to support small businesses I thought I would treat myself to some of her earrings since she sure made it sound like she knew what she was doing. They arrived in a bubble envelope in the little velvet pouch she shows off all the time with no box or anything to protect the jewellery (as if a bubble mailer would be sufficient to protect real pearls?) Some of the pearls either detached in transit, or were never properly attached to begin with. I emailed her immediately with pictures asking what we should do about this (giving her the opportunity to do the right thing and expecting her to be appropriately horrified/embarrassed) and she wrote back and said it would be a minor fix if I were to take it to a jeweler. Obviously I responded saying that she should be offering to ship them back at her cost for repair, or offering to cover the cost of the repairs. She played the victim immediately saying that small businesses like her have to protect themselves from customer taking advantage of them which is why she doesn't offer returns. She also claimed this policy was because they were 'handmade' to which I responded there was a difference between 'handmade' and 'custom made'. When I mentioned it doesn't say that on her website that she doesn't accept returns she pointed me to her 'my story' page or whatever nonsense that is. Something rubbed me the wrong way about this so I used the Internet Archive and found out that she had updated the page to include her 'no returns' policy the day I pointed that out! I screen captured this and sent the evidence to my credit card company, with whom I had filed a dispute. Got my money back and still have her partially disassembled earrings. Since then I found GG and spent a LOT of time catching up ;)

Side note, I work in university admissions/administration, but have an MLIS degree--the only time I mention that is to say "I'm a librarian by education" (for example, if someone mentions a particular character trait that might jive with it), I don't claim to BE a librarian!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Agree that Eleanor Suckacoq would do such a thing, but personally I picked D bc anyone dating her is probably just as dumb and desperate 🤣

• Haha
I started watching Elle on her youtube channel because we are about the same age. I found her aspirational but not too wealthy (one really rich girl is Hannah Bronfman on youtube. Her dad is a major American CEO and she's a real heiress. Her videos are way out there and the level of luxury is beyond comprehension. If you have time you can check out her and her husband's youtube channel. This is their trip to Lake Como and they stayed at the same hotel as Chase Amie did: ).

Elle is upper middle class and is more relatable, at least when she first started youtube. I totally understand her career choices (MDFA is a cushy comfy job) and I can understand her desire to get married. A lot of girls want to get married, to a rich person (there is nothing wrong with trying to marry rich), and have been dreaming about their wedding day since age 5.

But her life decisions made me question her EQ. It was a giant mistake to be moving in with Joe - even worse was moving to Florida to follow Rick. If Rick were into her, he can move to Vancouver, no? And why is it that she is the one chasing the guys? She visited Rick more than the other way around. And it seems like she pressured Joe to move in together, to remember their anniversary, and to buy her gifts and such. If you have to pressure a guy, maybe he just doesn't like you enough IYKWIM...

The worst part was when Elle gave up her job to follow Rick. She has no idea how lucky she was to get that cushy MDFA job. I'm sure the thousands of people unemployed or laid off during the pandemic would love to have that job that paid decent and was 9-5 with long lunch breaks.

Last edited:
Agree that Eleanor Suckacoq would do such a thing, but personally I picked D bc anyone dating her is probably just as dumb and desperate 🤣
Oh I’m in no way suggesting everyone who voted for that option (I literally did put the option in after all!) is an Eleanor stan or Smelle in disguise but you have to admit random accounts, especially ones with no posting history and an username like jfksjflsdfkdsjf3333 look like something a certain wannabe European princess created in rage during one of her many passive aggressive meltdowns. 🤣

How would you even remember an username like that? I have so many questions...

• Haha
Oh I’m in no way suggesting everyone who voted for that option (I literally did put the option in after all!) is an Eleanor stan or Smelle in disguise but you have to admit random accounts, especially ones with no posting history and an username like jfksjflsdfkdsjf3333 look like something a certain wannabe European princess created in rage during one of her many passive aggressive meltdowns. 🤣

How would you even remember an username like that? I have so many questions...
Vera perhaps? They seemed positively unhinged.

• Haha
Well, I've been lurking (first on GG) for around two years now believe it or not, so I guess now is as good a time as any to say hello!

I was never really a fan of Elle's per se, but I would hate watch some of her videos a few years ago. As someone who likes to support small businesses I thought I would treat myself to some of her earrings since she sure made it sound like she knew what she was doing. They arrived in a bubble envelope in the little velvet pouch she shows off all the time with no box or anything to protect the jewellery (as if a bubble mailer would be sufficient to protect real pearls?) Some of the pearls either detached in transit, or were never properly attached to begin with. I emailed her immediately with pictures asking what we should do about this (giving her the opportunity to do the right thing and expecting her to be appropriately horrified/embarrassed) and she wrote back and said it would be a minor fix if I were to take it to a jeweler. Obviously I responded saying that she should be offering to ship them back at her cost for repair, or offering to cover the cost of the repairs. She played the victim immediately saying that small businesses like her have to protect themselves from customer taking advantage of them which is why she doesn't offer returns. She also claimed this policy was because they were 'handmade' to which I responded there was a difference between 'handmade' and 'custom made'. When I mentioned it doesn't say that on her website that she doesn't accept returns she pointed me to her 'my story' page or whatever nonsense that is. Something rubbed me the wrong way about this so I used the Internet Archive and found out that she had updated the page to include her 'no returns' policy the day I pointed that out! I screen captured this and sent the evidence to my credit card company, with whom I had filed a dispute. Got my money back and still have her partially disassembled earrings. Since then I found GG and spent a LOT of time catching up ;)

Side note, I work in university admissions/administration, but have an MLIS degree--the only time I mention that is to say "I'm a librarian by education" (for example, if someone mentions a particular character trait that might jive with it), I don't claim to BE a librarian!
OMG I can’t believe your order came broken and she didn’t offer anything. Especially since she complains all the time about bad customer service, does she not see she is the worst! I posted pictures of my purchases from her - my earrings had visible glue and necklace majority of the pearls had lots of imperfection - not jewelry quality at all. I never bothered following up for refund or anything I knew if she could sell me this crap she clearly was a scammer and would offer nothing.

• Angry

Welcome and wow 😮 She really is something else. To go to such lengths and argue with customer instead of trying to offer great service and replacing the product?! Pretty mad. Surely as a small business she should be trying extra hard to make sure her customers come back to her shop. I really can't understand why she's so difficult and stubborn.

Another poster mentioned Smelle is making most of her $ from affiliate links and it definitely makes sense. We struggled to comprehend how she could be selling 100s of scarves and shoddy pearl necklaces to warrant her incessant spending. Now we know that Smelle's arts & crafts play a marginal role here - it's all those Amazon and Nordstrom links she's pushing like there's no tomorrow. No wonder she always makes sure not to say a peep about what product she's showing in the video, it's always 'I will link it in the description box below'.

OMG I can’t believe your order came broken and she didn’t offer anything. Especially since she complains all the time about bad customer service, does she not see she is the worst! I posted pictures of my purchases from her - my earrings had visible glue and necklace majority of the pearls had lots of imperfection - not jewelry quality at all. I never bothered following up for refund or anything I knew if she could sell me this crap she clearly was a scammer and would offer nothing.
I think those stories and photos of faulty items should be published to a dedicated Instagram account and accompanied by #elleflorence #elleflorenceapparel etc. hashtags. Perhaps that would save any future buyers a major disappointment.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

WOW she is PATHETIC! You weren’t even asking for a return you were asking her to fix it and it shouldn’t have been such a big deal to her if it was such a “minor” fix already! I second having a review page of Nouvelle Pearl and Apparel set up so that people can really see the quality she sets her standards to when it comes to “handmade” jewelry. I feel like she’s gone out of her way not to create a BBB page for her business amongst other things.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Welcome!

I’m glad you thought to report it to your credit card co for a refund! Would love it if you could post a photo of the jewelry and screen shots of the return policy for further proof of how shady she is.

And whoever mentioned creating an IG for her crap jewelry and unethical business practices is genius! ❤

• Heart
This happened to me. In one of her WAY earlier videos, a styling video, she included these pink moccasins that I fell in LOVE with and immediately wanted to buy. I checked them out and they were like $300. I commented on her video and said I loved her stuff, but I wish she would include more affordable options to the outfits she shares. She responded - snapped at me and was really rude. I remember being very upset, because at that point I was a big fan, and then I think that took the rose-tinted glasses off for me and I start to see her for what she truly is. Now I just think she's sad. And I think her life is spiraling and she's trying to dress it up to be something it isn't.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.