Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Year ladies! May Tattle bring you piping hot tea, lots of entertainment, and reasons to smile in 2021! 🥳🥳🥳
Happy New Year fam! 🎉🎉🎉 It’s been fun having this little community or like minded thinkers and learning more about your lives/successes/opinions. Stay safe. Stay healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy New Year fam! 🎉🎉🎉 It’s been fun having this little community or like minded thinkers and learning more about your lives/successes/opinions. Stay safe. Stay healthy.
I love how honest we can be on here. Not just about Eleanor, but about finances, career development, life choices, etc. The ladies on this thread offer amazing advice and recommendations and it's way better than anything Smelle puts out. I don't think people realized what a mess Smelle is when she was in her 20s, because everyone is kind of finding their own way during those years, but now that she's 32, we can see the glaring mistakes. Smelle is definitely a cautionary tale for me and I'm grateful for this community and her hot mess. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Elle makes good Lululemon recommendations though - she introduced me to pieces I never heard about. I learned a lot about brands like Lush, Lululemon, Barefoot Dreams and such from Influencers.

But Elle keeps on bragging about how she is a size 4 in Lululemon. OK so their clothes are stretchy but there is no way she is a size 4. For reference, their models on their website is a size 4 or 6. I'm smaller than Elle and I'm a size 8 in their clothes and leggings. Lululemon doesn't do vanity sizing.
Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 11.53.26 AM.png

Reactions: 6
Elle makes good Lululemon recommendations though - she introduced me to pieces I never heard about. I learned a lot about brands like Lush, Lululemon, Barefoot Dreams and such from Influencers.

But Elle keeps on bragging about how she is a size 4 in Lululemon. OK so their clothes are stretchy but there is no way she is a size 4. For reference, their models on their website is a size 4 or 6. I'm smaller than Elle and I'm a size 8 in their clothes and leggings. Lululemon doesn't do vanity sizing. View attachment 368843
In her most recent major lulu haul she claimed to be a 2 in lulu. I think it’s because she wears their stretchiest stuff so she can squeeze into the wrong size. I’m a 4 at lulu and I have the same build as the model (maybe a little bigger). I purchased a 2 in a jacket because it was on sale and it fit but it’s very very snug. And and I have very little boob compared to Elle. Not sure how she’s even comfortable in the wrong size

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Smelle too hungover from drinking Oyster Bay with mommy and tired from sexy time with Mr Next to add new year wishes post to her Instagram? I'm sure Karens would appreciate it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Is Smelle too hungover from drinking Oyster Bay with mommy and tired from sexy time with Mr Next to add new year wishes post to her Instagram? I'm sure Karens would appreciate it.
She's prob too busy crying her eyes out bc non of the car sales people will call her back and she didn't get her car before the end of the year :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Last time she was this quiet was because rick kicked her out like the weekly trash bag

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Last time she was this quiet was because rick kicked her out like the weekly trash bag
Mr.Sixhead needs to stick to the Eleonore F Lecocq tradition aka dump her post-Christmas. 😎

Maybe they all dump her because G’s usually around by then or maybe it’s part of their New Years Resolutions to drop the dead weight? Or are her domestic skills so bad that the men eat one Christmas dinner, choke on it like Dicky did, and flee in the opposite direction?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mr.Sixhead needs to stick to the Eleonore F Lecocq tradition aka dump her post-Christmas. 😎

Maybe they all dump her because G’s usually around by then or maybe it’s part of their New Years Resolutions to drop the dead weight? Or are her domestic skills so bad that the men eat one Christmas dinner, choke on it like Dicky did, and flee in the opposite direction?
I would vote for the dead weight! On the other hand, it's too funny given how much she plays the "domestic godess" 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is SO LAZY. What does she do all day?? I sometimes think about starting a YouTube channel to show what the DITL of a full-time career woman with a family, who works out 4+ times/week, and is an expert in personal finance and investing looks like, but my schedule is already so packed it wouldn’t be possible. These are the priorities I’ve defined for myself and my family. What exactly is Elle’s excuse for not posting videos at least 3 times/week, let alone once every two weeks, now that she is unemployed (just because she is paying to have an About page on some legal contractor’s website, it doesn’t mean she has clients nor work to do), has no children or family she needs to take care of, and doesn’t even exercise? Besides doing arts and crafts while watching Netflix Christmas movies, what does she do all day??

Reactions: 18
She is SO LAZY. What does she do all day?? I sometimes think about starting a YouTube channel to show what the DITL of a full-time career woman with a family, who works out 4+ times/week, and is an expert in personal finance and investing looks like, but my schedule is already so packed it wouldn’t be possible. These are the priorities I’ve defined for myself and my family. What exactly is Elle’s excuse for not posting videos at least 3 times/week, let alone once every two weeks, now that she is unemployed (just because she is paying to have an About page on some legal contractor’s website, it doesn’t mean she has clients nor work to do), has no children or family she needs to take care of, and doesn’t even exercise? Besides doing arts and crafts while watching Netflix Christmas movies, what does she do all day??
Probably nothing. Other than shopping, she has no real hobbies and assumes whatever hobby her current man has. I doubt she did anything with him recently, hence the lack of content. 😂

If I didn’t dislike her so much I’d feel bad for her. She has no identity and isn’t really happy or interesting unless she’s with a man. It’s a pathetic way to live.

We've seen how pathetic she is without a man, once one is on board she gets super smug and braggy. It is really sad that she can't be happy being herself or by herself. I would feel bad for her if she wasn't so smug when she has a guy.

Any activity she does when she's not in a relationship is some how planned as a way to meet guys. Sure one of her friends took her hiking which is good, but you know her friend was prob thinking this is something to get her active, but you know In elle's mind she got all glamed up and wore her jewelry in case she serendipitously ran into the new love of her life. I bet her bike pashmina was a way to try to run into guys too. Probably was biking through the streets hoping a guy would fall out of a tree and in love with her.

Notice how she hasn't mentioned her bike in the last few months? It has to be bc she's got a bf now. (I guess it is cold too but I know people who bike in all weather and she wasn't mentioning her bike this fall when it was still nice out)

I can't imagine living such a life, only goal in life to get married and yet having no hobbies or real interests? So sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We've seen how pathetic she is without a man, once one is on board she gets super smug and braggy. It is really sad that she can't be happy being herself or by herself. I would feel bad for her if she wasn't so smug when she has a guy.

Any activity she does when she's not in a relationship is some how planned as a way to meet guys. Sure one of her friends took her hiking which is good, but you know her friend was prob thinking this is something to get her active, but you know In elle's mind she got all glamed up and wore her jewelry in case she serendipitously ran into the new love of her life. I bet her bike pashmina was a way to try to run into guys too. Probably was biking through the streets hoping a guy would fall out of a tree and in love with her.

Notice how she hasn't mentioned her bike in the last few months? It has to be bc she's got a bf now. (I guess it is cold too but I know people who bike in all weather and she wasn't mentioning her bike this fall when it was still nice out)

I can't imagine living such a life, only goal in life to get married and yet having no hobbies or real interests? So sad.
I recall after her breakup with Joe she claimed that she was motivated to make good content and admittedly I rooted for her, even though I didn’t like her that much before that. But less than a month in she was already dating and posting the same garbage. WTF???

Clearly Elle is just boring and as someone mentioned before, a shell of a person. As much as I want to believe her getting a car is a good idea, I doubt she wanted it as a means to become independent. I used to follow bestdressed (Ashley) and while she is annoying and has a lot of issues, she at least makes/tries to make decent content after she breaks up with someone. Not to mention Ashley is a decade younger than Smelle, is more adventurous, and doesn’t need her freaking mom to follow her around because she got dumped or people are being mean. 🙄

Reactions: 9
So I don't have much issue with Eleanor wanting to be married. Not every woman wants to have a career or hobbies outside her family, and for some, being a full-time wife and mother is their greatest goal in life. What I do have an issue with is the lying, and I also judge her for being a poor partner (and likely mother).

If Eleanor admitted off the bat that she just wanted her MRS Degree and her channel was a good housekeeping/aspiring mommy blogger type of channel, that would've been fine. Instead, Elle pretended to be a hard-working, corporate lawyer (that's what "securities lawyer" meant to me, and I'd imagine, the vast majority of her viewers) who was also interested in fashion. She attracted the bulk of her viewers by misrepresenting the facts.

In regards to women who are full-time wives, at least in my experience, they're becoming less and less common with our generation and they usually have a lot to offer in one way or another. They're often:
  1. Much younger and more attractive than their divorced older partners
  2. Have great domestic skills. This means cooking, cleaning, gardening, child-rearing, etc. and are very doting on their husbands
  3. They have family connections and money that they bring into the relationship
Eleonore Lecocq isn't old but unless she's going for twice divorced 50 somethings, she's certainly out of that trophy wife age range. Even after all her plastic surgery and makeup, she's ok-looking at best. Men, especially older ones, are not stupid and they can tell she's very plain under the heavy makeup even with all the work she's had done. She has no interests outside of shopping and primping and I can't see her having any in depth conversations with men or anyone else. She has hygiene problems (i.e.: see moldy silpat, stirring drinks with her fingers, touching cats while cooking), her food looks dry and unhealthy (I'm sorry but most health conscious people do not consume pasta and cheese for 80% of their diet like Eleanor), and she can't really cook a variety of dishes and seems useless without her "smart tools" as we've seen her struggle with a real pasta maker recently. She didn't even clean when she lived with Joe and probably made him pitch in for a housekeeper, and complained about having to cook for him and how that took up her time from going to Nordstrom and primping. She can barely clean her cats' litter boxes and leave them for days at a time to hang out with Ginette or chase after men and I doubt she'd be a much better mother. Her and G are also weirdly attached at the hip and whoever marries Eleanor will probably have to pitch in for G's expenses because she's always coming over and staying with them (remember Joe and Elle's spare room was reserved for Elle's mountains of Nordstrom cashmere sweaters and Ginette?). I have a brother and he would never go for someone like her, and I can't imagine many men would unless they were extremely desperate. Hell, even Rick didn't seem to think she was worth it and he's not exactly the "rich, eligible bachelor" type that Elle is hoping for.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.