Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her contour looks so bad there! Also this has to be the clearest image of Elle I've seen. You can see the lines/bags under her eyes
She looks like she's made of play-doh.

Is this lady a real friend or more like that girl who brought Smelle a handmade gift one Christmas in Vancouver and Smelle didn't even ask her to sit down, they were just standing in the kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her contour looks so bad there! Also this has to be the clearest image of Elle I've seen. You can see the lines/bags under her eyes
You can also see how much filler she's had in this pic. These pics were taken in May of 2019 and I remember seeing them and thinking: holy cow, she has had SO MUCH WORK done to her face. Her face looks so bloated with filler.

Also - she used these pictures on the nouvelle pearl IG but I don't think she has ever tagged the photographer. I was a little shocked to see that the photographer tagged her and made a post with pictures taken that long ago.

Also, hi all! I have been reading for a bit and made a profile a few months ago but this is my first post.

Reactions: 15
I abhor this crap from women writing about how their worst enemies were ALWAYS other females. The statement is similar to those women who say they only have male friends.

Has it ever occurred to you if your enemies are only women or if you only have male friends, you might be the problem?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She looks like she's made of play-doh.

Is this lady a real friend or more like that girl who brought Smelle a handmade gift one Christmas in Vancouver and Smelle didn't even ask her to sit down, they were just standing in the kitchen?
It seems that she’s a photographer Elle worked with when she lived in Vancouver.

Reactions: 12
Speak for yourself! lol

I want ALL THE TEA! Hahahah.
You're more than welcome to move to Seattle and spy on her if you want and contribute. I was the one on GG that found her in Hawaii with Rick on someone else's story using the location tag. I feel like I've contributed enough

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As for her profile... that didn't fit in the whole screen cap...it says 'anything involving dinosaurs jurassic park west world season 1 > star wars and got'

Which she's probably too stupid to understand the complexity of GOT and Star Wars. Might be why she hasn't been able to hold onto victims long enough and keep popping back up on sites 🤷🏽‍♀️
She is a shell of a human being. I'm sure her thought process was like, "WhAt Do GuYz LiiiKe???" And then she listed dinosaurs and a bunch of shows dudes watch. Not that ladies don't like those shows too, but you can see what I mean. And pictures of her diving or doing active stuff? 100% man trap.

The unlucky gentleman who "wins" her "giveaway" will live and learn... poor bastard.

Like many, I'm always curious what's on people's bookshelves and I remember during the early Speshul Someone honeymoon era she had Hunter S. Thompson on her night table. witch, please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She is a shell of a human being. I'm sure her thought process was like, "WhAt Do GuYz LiiiKe???" And then she listed dinosaurs and a bunch of shows dudes watch. Not that ladies don't like those shows too, but you can see what I mean. And pictures of her diving or doing active stuff? 100% man trap.

The unlucky gentleman who "wins" her "giveaway" will live and learn... poor bastard.

Like many, I'm always curious what's on people's bookshelves and I remember during the early Speshul Someone honeymoon era she had Hunter S. Thompson on her night table. witch, please.
Agree. I know way too much about all the things she referenced as loving, only because I always lose the vote on what to watch to my husband and son. Not that women can’t and don’t love this nerdy stuff (I happen to be a STEM nerd who is killing it in the Finance industry), but I certainly don’t and I highly doubt Elle does either, from ANYTHING she’s EVER mentioned before. Yeah, Joe took you to see Rogue One, but you thought there would be a “Rogue Two” (Vlogmas 2016, I think), and wouldn’t know the first thing about camping/hiking or Mandelorians if it wasn’t for relying on a MAN to introduce you. Actual Star Wars nerds have followed these stories since before they were officially announced by Disney, and when they only existed as fan fiction rumors.

It’s pathetic that even SHE knows her natural self is so unappealing and unattractive that she has to pretend to be something she’s not to get anyone to pay attention to her. Or else she would have stated what’s she’s actually into, and had the confidence to own it. But even she knows she’s undesirable as herself. Sad, desperate, and pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Despite Elle being pathetic at her inability to admit her true interests ( even more sad maybe), there are guys out there who just want their GFs to like exactly everything they do. My ex bff was like Elle in that she didn't really have much of an opinion on stuff other than liking chick flicks, shopping, and reality TV (which is fine, just saying her scope of interests were limited like Elle )

Her other interests always fluctuated with who her friends were, when she moved into different stages of life she molded to her new friend groups. But whenever we'd meet up she was deep down the same insecure person who didn't know what she liked or wanted and always had something nasty to say about people who didn't act how she wanted them to.

After she met her now husband she morphed all her interests into his. I can't tell if it is more pathetic that she cares more about being liked and wanted by her husband (she told me multiple times how she thought he was too good for her and worried he'd leave) or that her husband just wanted a pretty "version" of himself to hang out with.

Common interests are good but you need some identity outside of your relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry for the question ladies, but I don't understand why she's buying a car? Is she starting working somewhere? I just can't watch her vlogmas because it's very boring

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy New Year ladies! May Tattle bring you piping hot tea, lots of entertainment, and reasons to smile in 2021! 🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.