Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just realized she looks like the character Peggy Bundy in the leopard coat
peggy bundy looks better because at the least Peggy isn’t trying to pretend to be someone she’s not. Peggy knows she’s kinda trashy, dresses trashy but she owns up to it.

Smelle has been trying for years (or is it decades?!) to project herself as a classy, stylish, accomplished, girl boss lawyer.

We all know the truth...

Reactions: 12
Girl your making a lot of claims but we need receipts. Get a photo of Elle, get a screenshot from the apps, give us something otherwise it's all hearsay. Come thru with the good tea!!!!
Hi Elle's stan 😂 you joined 56 minutes ago to comment on something old....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean, I agree with her. It's just hearsay.

Remember a while back someone "found" her dating profiles but refused to show them? This sounds just like that lol. It's not true unless we have proof.

Reactions: 5
The dating profile was shared in its entirety with some trusted gossipers who have been active for a long time in these threads. If you just create an account today and go around questioning us, demanding proof, how do we know you’re not Eleanor or one of her Karens trying to stir up tit? Gossipers have the right to protect themselves and their sources as well. If you don’t believe the goss, then don’t bother with the threads. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So the Peggy Bundy/Carmella Soprano leopard coat isn't new... It was acting as a sofa throw for all those months 🤣🤣🤣
Is it just me or do we never see Sammy anymore, other than in the background of videos? She really coddled that cat while Rick was around but seems to have forgotten her at this point, and focuses purely on Bebe. I really hope she didn’t adopt Sammy in an attempt to show Rick how kind and “motherly” she is. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or do we never see Sammy anymore, other than in the background of videos? She really coddled that cat while Rick was around but seems to have forgotten her at this point, and focuses purely on Bebe. I really hope she didn’t adopt Sammy in an attempt to show Rick how kind and “motherly” she is. 🙄
Sammy seems very timid, every time Smelle tries to pet her, the cat has a frightened look in its eyes and rushes to Bebe. If you think about it, Sammy has spent more time with Bebe than with Smelle... Smelle probably boarded them in one cattery pen when she escaped from Florida at a swift clip.

A dating site tip for Smelle - get a normal picture, for God's sake... With a proper smile and not some 'visiting my ageing aunt and trying not to choke on a dry AF cake' smirk 🤦‍♂️

Girl stop. I've been reading here for weeks and y'all have finally given us some actual evidence for these wild claims. You've got people posting her actual home address and speculating that her mother is a gold digging hoe but it's taken this long to post a screenshot from a dating app that is literally just her face with everything else cropped out? Y'all need to step it up and keep the evidence coming!!

Next I'm gonna scream if someone produces photographic proof of Elle with her latest victim walking around Seattle/Bainbridge Island.
Why don't you provide evidence yourself if you're so keen? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Girl stop. I've been reading here for weeks and y'all have finally given us some actual evidence for these wild claims. You've got people posting her actual home address and speculating that her mother is a gold digging hoe but it's taken this long to post a screenshot from a dating app that is literally just her face with everything else cropped out? Y'all need to step it up and keep the evidence coming!!

Next I'm gonna scream if someone produces photographic proof of Elle with her latest victim walking around Seattle/Bainbridge Island.
She posted her own address ONE LAKEFRONT you idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Damned if it do, damned if I don't. This is why I don't share photos.
We love your scoop so please keep sharing, and don't let the few haters get you down!

These threads are so active that it sometimes feels like a big family, but at the end of the day, it still consists of strangers. Sharing stuff that's not in the public domain (i.e.: specific details of her dating profile, photos of her with her latest victims) feels a lot more risky than something that's out in the public (i.e.: her building which she's revealed herself indirectly, DailyHive scam and the comment tagging Dean, the many exes she's actively featured in her vlogs). I don't know about you guys, but Eleanor has made it pretty clear that she reads GG/Tattle/probably Reddit and GossipBakery and I can imagine Smelle losing it and sending people hate messages or threatening to sue them if they put up a photo of her in the wild with a victim citing invasion of privacy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Babe, I'm not the one saying I have friends who have seen Elle running around Seattle and that she's dating multiple men. If I saw her profile on a dating app I'd screenshot that tit ASAP and if I saw her on a date I'd get a pic. I'm not running my mouth and providing zero detail, that's not my thing.

People shared her address well before the video posted a few days ago. So don't give me that crap. Y'all need to chill out and realize there are lots of us who wants the details and take everything you say with a huge grain of salt.
BABE, unlike eleanor le cock loving mess...I don't take photos of strangers while out in public. What's your contribution to this thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's gone... Was it Smelle in her aggro fit?
DEAD. 💀💀💀

It's only 8am in Seattle atm...was Smelle up all night trying to discredit us??? The quick deletion as soon as people stood up for themselves reeks of Smelleonore the Cock. We've all seen her do this hundreds of times on YT and Instagram.

Glad to see the troll gone and it's nice to finally catch a glimpse of that dating profile, not that I ever doubted. ;)

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.