Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would just like to say how every vlogmas each year is a downgrade from the previous year, with this year being no exception.
I love how she essentially doesn't have real work, no real, significant orders, with nothing to do during the pandemic, and she can't even deliver a consistent schedule.
It's amost Christmas and she is far behind.

Maybe she's feeling "unwell" again?
Maybe she’s legitimately busy. 🤷‍♀️

Yeah right. 😂 I always why she even tries to do vlogmas, especially when it’s obvious she doesn’t like it. I know she just does it to make money but if you don’t want to showcase your life (which is the whole point of VLOGmas) and if you’re not into it, then why bother with it? She is better off uploading random vlogs at her leisure (cutting out the -mas) all the while providing better, carefully edited content. Instead her viewers are subjected to random snippets that aren’t even cohesive and aside from being badly edited, they’re incredibly boring. Like we really need to hear you rant about cars and open your advent calendars. 🙄

ETA: I still haven’t even finished the last video and don’t intend to.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For any of you ladies who enjoy luxury bag videos, I’d recommend Emma Anders. She’s hilarious and really down to earth. She has a great collection of luxury and gives great reviews. She’s also a doctor!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For any of you ladies who enjoy luxury bag videos, I’d recommend Emma Anders. She’s hilarious and really down to earth. She has a great collection of luxury and gives great reviews. She’s also a doctor!!
Thank you for the recommendation! Her collection is really nice, and she seems really easy going. Much better than the eyesore that is Eleanor Lecocq’s collection and a true “girlboss.”

Reactions: 12
Thank you for the recommendation! Her collection is really nice, and she seems really easy going. Much better than the eyesore that is Eleanor Lecocq’s collection and a true “girlboss.”
I'm surprised she went "girl" and not "lady"... actually no I'm not! :ROFLMAO: She's so immature!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's Christmas Eve Eve.... I say what's the point in her posting at this point? She's such a lazy cow that breaks covid restrictions by traveling back and forth from her household to her mom's and probably her new man's

Reactions: 13
Sooo... It's a 7 minute drive to her co-working space aka law firm. Or 15 minutes by public transport. Not sure why she'd need a car 😂

Maybe in Dec 2021 😁
I think she's working in their Bainbridge Island office because my friend and her husband has seen her stomping around their little downtown area...which makes less sense why she'd need a car because taking a car on the ferry is a hassle and not cheap. Maybe the cock loving Eleanor is eyeing a move in with Mr Sixhead because the SLU to Bainbridge commute with a car makes no sense...unless she's moved into her mom's Airbnb...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Who is Mr Sixhead and why is he called Mr Sixhead? Is he the new guy Elle is dating? How did we find out?

I am so behind Elle tea!

Reactions: 7
I think she's working in their Bainbridge Island office because my friend and her husband has seen her stomping around their little downtown area...which makes less sense why she'd need a car because taking a car on the ferry is a hassle and not cheap. Maybe the cock loving Eleanor is eyeing a move in with Mr Sixhead because the SLU to Bainbridge commute with a car makes no sense...unless she's moved into her mom's Airbnb...
I think she doesn't have a lot of work as a result of not being licensed in WA, hence she has plenty spare time and can afford to spend days on end at mommy's. She also has nothing to film (I suspect she goes out a lot but she's figured out even Karens would be taken aback if they saw videos of her parading here and there when the pandemic is in full swing, therefore she doesn't record her outings) and chose to use 'so busy with work' excuse to explain why she's not doing proper vlogmas.

We should be thankful for the pandemic in the sense that it exposed how uninteresting Smelle's life is when there are no shops to go to and no events to attend. All she does is sit around all day long and complain about everything. It's probably the French part of her 😂

Who is Mr Sixhead and why is he called Mr Sixhead? Is he the new guy Elle is dating? How did we find out?

I am so behind Elle tea!
A friend of Tattle poster lives in Seattle and spotted Smelle with a guy several times (?).

• Haha
I think it's been long enough to spill a little tea here. My friend went out with her in March and she was super eager to make out with him on the first date...He then spotted her with another guy the very next day. It was just off putting for him so he never called her back.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I think it's been long enough to spill a little tea here. My friend went out with her in March and she was super eager to make out with him on the first date...He then spotted her with another guy the very next day. It was just off putting for him so he never called her back.
Eww I imagine she’s a terrible kisser with all that saliva and phlegm!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I don't understand why she doesn't even have the sense to do IG videos? If I was too lazy/busy to do a proper youtube video, I would do a daily IG video of a few snippets of my day; especially if she wants to keep pushing her scarves during the winter season. Even bigger youtubers can manage to make the time to do videos, reels and IG along with their campaign work; unless Elle thinks she's busier than they are.

Reactions: 12
Agreed. I’ve enjoyed watching her videos. Even though the quality isn’t already great, her authentic personality makes up for it in spades!

Yaaaaassss!!!!!! Thank you for the spillage! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Reactions: 10
Wow! So how did they meet?

Reactions: 5
god, can she BE any less desperate?? (Channeling Chandler here...🤣) No one likes desperate women especially one who lies as often as she shops, has no career goal, and is just happy spending the day stringing pearls to make her ugly jewelry and choosing colors from a book to “design” her scarfs.

• Haha
It would be so interesting to be a fly on the wall during their date. I can totes imagine Elle wearing a busty top, having the girls and her smirk on FULL display. Retelling the dramatized story she would’ve practiced in front of the mirror beforehand - how she’s overcome SO MUCH hardship flying between Vancouver, Florida, and Hawaii, and now, Seattle. Elle Lecocq strikes me as the type of person who overtakes the entire convo because she can’t get enough of herself, even with a new date to impress sitting across her.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.