Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! So how did they meet?
They met on an app. He later saw her on Hinge with hiking and biking photos. She made it seem like Rick wasn't much of a thing. She definitely tried to come of extremely successful

It would be so interesting to be a fly on the wall during their date. I can totes imagine Elle wearing a busty top, having the girls and her smirk on FULL display. Retelling the dramatized story she would’ve practiced in front of the mirror beforehand - how she’s overcome SO MUCH hardship flying between Vancouver, Florida, and Hawaii, and now, Seattle. Elle Lecocq strikes me as the type of person who overtakes the entire convo because she can’t get enough of herself, even with a new date to impress sitting across her.
She tires wore a busty top and skinny jeans. He thought she looked kind of granny but stuck around because she seemed very easy but dropped her when he realized she was easy with everyone

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
They met on an app. He later saw her on Hinge with hiking and biking photos. She made it seem like Rick wasn't much of a thing. She definitely tried to come of extremely successful

She tires wore a busty top and skinny jeans. He thought she looked kind of granny but stuck around because she seemed very easy but dropped her when he realized she was easy with everyone
Thank you @Heretosnoop! This is much needed for this lonely holiday!!

Reactions: 8

Did you warn your friend about Smelle before he met her? Or did you find out after the fact and assured him that he dodged a bullet? 🤣

Reactions: 9
Another recommendation: Aussie youtuber who is really chill and has a great luxury collection. She's started being a lot more mindful about shopping these few months & her content is really refreshing amidst the sea of influencers who are just paid to promote stuff. She's also an example of a young woman who is chill and has a nice luxury collection and style that works for her age:

How do we find her profile? lol

Reactions: 4
Another recommendation: Aussie youtuber who is really chill and has a great luxury collection. She's started being a lot more mindful about shopping these few months & her content is really refreshing amidst the sea of influencers who are just paid to promote stuff. She's also an example of a young woman who is chill and has a nice luxury collection and style that works for her age:
I LOVE HER!
I also love Emma Anders! <3

Reactions: 3
HeretoSnoop, thank you for that info. I'm not surprised but it just confirms our suspicions that trying to find a man to [as another poster aptly put it] 'drag' down the aisle is the most important thing to Elle. Did she make up a phony reason for her move from Vancouver to Seattle?
I used to hope she would improve herself but since that isn't going to happen, I am amused by the fact that she is trying to attract/keep someone as vapid as she is by purchasing a luxury car. She will either end up with a person equally shallow or, more likely, she will end up being DUMPED YET AGAIN and will have incurred an expensive car payment.

Reactions: 11
Amazing scoop, @Heretosnoop! That just confirms what we’ve been hearing all along in regards to all the sightings of Eleonore F Lecocq with different guys. She’s throwing herself at many men during a global pandemic because she’s desperate and wants to get hitched ASAP.

I’m not surprised your friend said she was easy...remember we were told that she travelled constantly for an hour at a time to meet up with Mr.Sixhead while Seattle is under lockdown? Remember how she flew down to Florida multiple times after Rick slid into her DMs (or maybe it was actually the other way around!) and he never went to Vancouver until the ladies on GG totally called him out, and how she follows all her exes on social media even though none of them follow her and started liking Chris’ posts after her broken engagement with Rick? Elle is super desperate with zero standards and I wouldn’t be shocked that she’s eager to get physical ASAP like your friend said with every man she meets, in hopes of trapping him into a relationship. Some guys are definitely desperate enough for sex, and will give in just to have some regular action, and she doesn’t exactly go out with men who’d be popular with most women so they’re probably thrilled that she’s throwing herself at them off the bat. She’s such a hot mess.

Reactions: 14
You know...I shouldn’t be shocked but I still am. That’s ghastly.

I know this might come off as a surprise to some but there was a time (long ago) I held out hope that Elle would change right after she broke up with Joe. Yet time and again she fails at improving herself. On top of that, she is dating excessively even though we’ve been told multiple times to social distance and limit non-essential outings to control the virus. 🙄 She is desperate and needy, and above all she is selfish. Ugh. 😡

Look, I get that it’s difficult to be alone especially if your main goal in life is to be married and taken care of but is it really that hard to do FaceTime or Zoom dates and practice being discerning with the type of men you’re meeting online???

Reactions: 15

I know this might come off as a surprise to some but there was a time (long ago) I held out hope that Elle would change right after she broke up with Joe. Yet time and again she fails at improving herself. On top of that, she is dating excessively even though we’ve been told multiple times to social distance and limit non-essential outings to control the virus. 🙄 She is desperate and needy, and above all she is selfish. Ugh. 😡

Look, I get that it’s difficult to be alone especially if your main goal in life is to be married and taken care of but is it really that hard to do FaceTime or Zoom dates and practice being discerning with the type of men you’re meeting online???
Yes because Eleanor's playbook seems to be getting physical with men asap to get them interested. Having zoom dates would mean that she needs to have an appealing personality and be actually engaging, unless she's going the way of OnlyFans. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes because Eleanor's playbook seems to be getting physical with men asap to get them interested. Having zoom dates would mean that she needs to have an appealing personality and be actually engaging, unless she's going the way of OnlyFans. :ROFLMAO:
Don’t give her ideas 😜

• Haha
Don’t give her ideas 😜
If the threads are rocking and rolling now, imagine how much they'd pop if Eleanor started an onlyfans account. Those cross eyes and that phlegmy voice are gonna be even freakier, and not in a good way. 😩🤯🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
If the threads are rocking and rolling now, imagine how much they'd pop if Eleanor started an onlyfans account. Those cross eyes and that phlegmy voice are gonna be even freakier, and not in a good way. 😩🤯🤣
Believe it or not, I knew someone who was a cam girl (friend’s ex-girlfriend). They can make good money! At least it would be a legitimate source of income unlike scamming people into believing you’re a local and selling them less than quality merchandise at an insane mark up.

Reactions: 10
Great that you bring her up! I actually don’t care too much for her style and, like I’ve said before, I’m not into luxury bags. Yet I still watch her videos from time to time and I actually like her! She spends like crazy, as in she can easily drop $20,000 or more on luxury items in one day, but she doesn’t come off as snobby or idiotic. I think she just happens to have a ton of money and if spending it that way makes her happy, so be it. Unlike Elle, she’s not trying to impress anyone, or at least that’s the feeling I get!

Believe it or not, I knew someone who was a cam girl (friend’s ex-girlfriend). They can make good money! At least it would be a legitimate source of income unlike scamming people into believing you’re a local and selling them less than quality merchandise at an insane mark up.
I'm assuming none of us want to throw up our delicious Christmas dinners so maybe Elle shouldn't do onlyfans. 🤪

I've heard the popular girls on those sites can do really well! More power to them but let's not encourage Eleanor. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I think you are right, I think in elle's mind whatever she can do to secure a man is ok to her. I can't remeber who it was on here, but they knew one of elle's friends and Elle tried to steal one of their rich boyfriends? I think in elle's mind whatever she can do to look like she's filthy rich and whatever she can do to bag a man is fair.

Which would be fine if she owned up to it. But the fact she hides content with her boyfriends after the fact makes me think she's ashamed of her failed relationships. Normal people would grow from that, she just keeps doing the same thing. If I was dating someone and they were hiding a broken engagement that only ended a year ago I'd be hurt they couldn't be honest with me. Considering how desparate she seems to come off I wouldn't be shocked at all if she slept with people to keep them interested.

As much as I don't like Elle I think she's selling herself short, you can tell she hates the single life and is only happy when she has a man's attention (any man will do) but she needs to be friends and have common interests with someone to make a relationship work long term and I don't think elle is capable of that.

Reactions: 11
I think you are right, I think in elle's mind whatever she can do to secure a man is ok to her. I can't remeber who it was on here, but they knew one of elle's friends and Elle tried to steal one of their rich boyfriends? I think in elle's mind whatever she can do to look like she's filthy rich and whatever she can do to bag a man is fair.

Which would be fine if she owned up to it. But the fact she hides content with her boyfriends after the fact makes me think she's ashamed of her failed relationships. Normal people would grow from that, she just keeps doing the same thing. If I was dating someone and they were hiding a broken engagement that only ended a year ago I'd be hurt they couldn't be honest with me. Considering how desparate she seems to come off I wouldn't be shocked at all if she slept with people to keep them interested.

As much as I don't like Elle I think she's selling herself short, you can tell she hates the single life and is only happy when she has a man's attention (any man will do) but she needs to be friends and have common interests with someone to make a relationship work long term and I don't think elle is capable of that.
I think that was on GG, in regards to Eleanor Lecocq trying to steal someone's boyfriend because he was wealthy. I remember seeing that and being shocked at the time, but given everything that's happened since and what we know of her now, I am not surprised at all.

I think her lack of morals will deter the truly high quality men as far as a serious relationship goes. If a man knows a woman is a grifter who is desperate for a relationship with a rich guy and willing to take pretty much any man as long as he gives her attention, he's not gonna want to engage with her seriously.

I agree with you that Smelle doesn't get what makes for a good relationship. It's like she's stuck in the 18th century...wake up, Smelle. It's 2020 and most decent people actually want a partner they can connect with on an emotional and mental level. "Gud cucking" (that looks dry, disgusting, and unsanitary tbh in this case), getting physical, lying to make yourself look less pathetic, and spending a king's ransom on plastic surgery and cosmetics is not the way. It's shocking that she doesn't have a single friend whose tried to give her a reality check. G is also a terrible mom for consistently enabling her daughter's terrible behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Great that you bring her up! I actually don’t care too much for her style and, like I’ve said before, I’m not into luxury bags. Yet I still watch her videos from time to time and I actually like her! She spends like crazy, as in she can easily drop $20,000 or more on luxury items in one day, but she doesn’t come off as snobby or idiotic. I think she just happens to have a ton of money and if spending it that way makes her happy, so be it. Unlike Elle, she’s not trying to impress anyone, or at least that’s the feeling I get!
I'm not here to tell others how to spend money. But I think having some self control, no matter your income, in spending is good. I follow another Instagramer in my city. She has a nice house (granted houses in my city are not expensive. You can buy a huge house for $500,000, - like over 2500 square feet, 30 minutes drive from downtown, so not Texas cheap but not Seattle or Vancouver level). She buys gourmet foods, and cooks well at home for her family and friends. She also eats out regularly. Her house is well decorated with real quality wood furniture. She buys 1 luxury item (like a LV scarf, Chanel handbag) once or twice a year for her birthdays and/or Christmas. She is decently well travelled. She has a decent sized quality wardrobe and is well groomed but never overdone in her makeup or hair. I feel knowing how to spend money to live well is an art as I've said before, not mindless consumerism. Granted she is in her 50s so probably has more life experiences but still.

Last edited:

It is not hard at all to spend time getting to know someone you’re dating via texts, phone calls, and FaceTime during the pandemic. I met my (now) boyfriend this Summer and we spent 2 weeks getting to know each other before making the decision to meet in person. I get tested regularly for work and he hadn’t been around anyone except his parents since March (they were quarantining at their summer home).
We both agreed that we would only see each other at the onset of dating because we didn’t want to get anyone sick. Flash forward 4 months...he is the kindest and most affectionate man I have ever dated. I would “wax lyrical” (🤣) about all the deets but life isn’t about that. It is definitely possible to have a quality relationship right now if you do it the safe and respectful way.

I can’t even imagine going on multiple dates with multiple men trying to shake out who was in it for the long haul during these times. I’m freaked out by all the freaks that are dining outside basically on top of each other in my yuppy ass neighborhood, getting wasted, and loosening their standards on masking and staying socially distant. Dating a bunch of dudes at once??? That is such a waste of time and incredible irresponsible and unsafe right this year. But maybe I’m old-fashioned and a serial monogamist? 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.