Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Ginette is in Seattle so she can see Elle at all? Non essential border crossing into Canada is closed. So ginette could have gone from Hawaii to Vancouver just fine (going home) but then to see Elle again she may have had to fly back to Canada (needs a covid test before she is allowed in HI) and then from HI to Seattle?This way she can be close to her daughter for as long as this takes. But I am surprised they didn’t both go to Hawaii. My parents live half time on Oahu and are there until May, my sister is going for 35 days starting January 17 and bringing her dog with her.
In my mind the conversation Elle and Ginette had before G flew to Seattle was like this:

Elle was crying over the phone and complained to G how hard life is and how much online ‘bully’ she’s getting from her ‘haters’. She threw a big baby tantrum but the complaint ended with a positive note that she recently met someone over dating apps who’s rich and into cars and has six heads. G comforted Elle and offered to fly to Seattle to keep her company and also to put pressure on Mr. six heads to marry Elle soon, with a promise that she will buy Elle a new handbag to reward her for how much she’s gone through this year and how brave she has been. Little did G knew, Elle’s appetite has gone bigger. She wants a car this time. Not just any car, she wants a luxury clawsic jewel toned SUV with beige interior. A color combination that’s hard to get? No, she’s not going to settle and she HAS TO GET IT BECAUSE THATS WHAT SHE WANTS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
In my mind the conversation Elle and Ginette had before G flew to Seattle was like this:

Elle was crying over the phone and complained to G how hard life is and how much online ‘bully’ she’s getting from her ‘haters’. She threw a big baby tantrum but the complaint ended with a positive note that she recently met someone over dating apps who’s rich and into cars and has six heads. G comforted Elle and offered to fly to Seattle to keep her company and also to put pressure on Mr. six heads to marry Elle soon, with a promise that she will buy Elle a new handbag to reward her for how much she’s gone through this year and how brave she has been. Little did G knew, Elle’s appetite has gone bigger. She wants a car this time. Not just any car, she wants a luxury clawsic jewel toned SUV with beige interior. A color combination that’s hard to get? No, she’s not going to settle and she HAS TO GET IT BECAUSE THATS WHAT SHE WANTS.
Ahahaha Mr. Six Heads. I think it was originally meant as a play on the word “forehead” (sounds like “four-head”), but I LOVE “Mr. Six Heads” too!

I think her exact words are “claw-thick luxury eth-U-V”.

I think her whole “I have such claw-thick, particular, picky tay-thsth (tastes) and can only drive an Audi Q3/Q5 or Leck-thuth; Jaguar runs in my blood, which the dealership should have sensed; I only know how to drive luxury eth-U-Vs” soliloquy was her unknowingly drawing from her high-school era insecurity of needing others to believe that she’s just as wealthy and special as Blair Waldorf. It’s like she’s still trying to get those 16 yr-old Abercrombie & Fitch popular girls to believe that they’re missing out on not being her friend, and we should all be jealous of how high-brow, picky, and rich she is. In reality, all I see is an insecure teenage girl who still lives for how other people perceive her. She is all about appearances (in this episode, it was “I ONLY drive luxury cars and have very exquisite tastes, I’m a misunderstood princess”), and her self-worth is ingrained in how OTHER people see her. This is JUST SO PATHETIC for someone who is no longer a teenager, let alone a 32 year old woman. I’ll give a pass to the teenagers and young adults because I’ve been there, and it was so hard to feel accepted and worthy; but now that she’s making an income and supposedly independent, she should really be seeking therapy for such deeply ingrained and buried pain... or even just practicing self-reflection?
It’s not the fact that she feels insecure — we all do sometimes. It’s that she keeps trying to convince us of how superior she is. She’s overcompensating, and it’s uncomfortable, and frankly embarrassing, to watch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Let me get this straight...spermbrow mcgee was here in Washington when we went into lockdown and then flew back to Hawaii to quarantine there and decided to fly back here when numbers were riding again? Makes sense to me.

You can tell this is the first time Eleanor LECOCK is referred to a lawyer, albeit a contractor with no benefits probably, so she's going hard on laptops. My chunky PC laptop could never fit in that Saint Laurent bag which makes me wonder why is it so important that her personal Macbook fits? Did they not give her her personal computer? Does she not even have a desktop at work that she needs to tote this computer back and forth? Why was her pink everlane okay at her BC job but it isn't now....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she not even have a desktop at work that she needs to tote this computer back and forth? Why was her pink everlane okay at her BC job but it isn't now....
I'm not sure how law offices work but I can say I don't like using desktops at work. At my work place, IT can see EVERYTHING saved on your computer, every key stroke you type, every email you send....

No thanks. I bring my laptop for work every day because I can't take the snooping. I have nothing important or bad on it. I also use personal email accounts for non-work related things.

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure how law offices work but I can say I don't like using desktops at work. At my work place, IT can see EVERYTHING saved on your computer, every key stroke you type, every email you send....

No thanks. I bring my laptop for work every day because I can't take the snooping. I have nothing important or bad on it. I also use personal email accounts for non-work related things.
Off topic

I have had both thin clients and laptops at work and regardless of either (or even a desktop) if you work at a big enough company they can see everything you do and can watch your screen real time. At my old job when by boss left to take another job she told me how the director was upset that my boss didn't catch me looking for jobs when work was slow. This director, she should've been busy doing director work somehow had time to watch me look for jobs (and look at my bosses other employees screens). And instead of using that info to say "hey drasticactions isn't happy here and maybe pushing her into this function when she didn't ask for it was probably wrong what can we do to make her happy", they just used it as another reason to bully my poor supervisor who was already getting so much tit. If you have to connect to a secure server for work regardless if it is desktop, laptop, thin client/virtural desktop etc they will see what you are doing.

If you are connected to the network they can see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Oh totally! What (Smell)Eleanor wants, (Smell)Eleanor gets.👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh totally! What (Smell)Eleanor wants, (Smell)Eleanor gets.👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Except with men. Chris, Joe, SS, Rick, Dean, Jason, and maybe soon to be Mr. Sixhead (and that’s just the ones we know!) all kicked Eleonore F Lecocq to the curb despite how much she wanted to be married, and no amount of crying, denial, or snarky comments on her channel will ever change that. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So, I’ve been ok-ish with Elle’s attitudes before since I only occasionally watched her, but this whole deal about luxury SUV was just crazy. Beige interiors, my ass. That was soooo cringeworthy.

Reactions: 11
Home girl is a f**king idiot. Is she seriously using a knife to pop out the perfumes in her advent calendar?? I have the same one and ALL you have to do it press the bottom of each perfume vial and it pops right out. 😒🤦🏻‍♀️

“Funner” is not a word.

all her vlogs should be named “boringmas“ from now on. I fastforwarded the part where she talked about her car, her unboxing her new unnecessary new “work” bag, ... I think I really just watched at the most 5 mins of it.

she definitely doesn’t know how to hold chopsticks. Didn’t she spend at least a summer or more in HK??
I could’ve sworn she used funner in a previous video and someone called her out on it. She’d probably say it’s because English is her second language. 🤣 FYI, Smelley, in case you try to use that excuse...I’ve yet to hear anyone who speaks ESL use made up English words. 🙄
Except with men. Chris, Joe, SS, Rick, Dean, Jason, and maybe soon to be Mr. Sixhead (and that’s just the ones we know!) all kicked Eleonore F Lecocq to the curb despite how much she wanted to be married, and no amount of crying, denial, or snarky comments on her channel will ever change that. 😎
Geez...that’s a lot of men within a short amount of time. 😂 Not trying to slut shame her as I’m all for empowering female sexuality, BUT Elle’s end game is to get married. She’s clearly not very good at securing anything long term. Sad she doesn’t realize how she’s the common denominator here.

• Haha

My employer (in finance industry) has a strict policy of only using company laptops, ipads etc. for work purposes. You can't access any internal programs or data from personal devices. If your laptop breaks, they'd rather have you do no work until a new one is delivered than risk breaches of security by allowing you to connect your personal laptop to the network.

Reactions: 14
Geez...that’s a lot of men within a short amount of time. 😂 Not trying to slut shame her as I’m all for empowering female sexuality, BUT Elle’s end game is to get married.
That's hardly a lot of men in a short amount of time. You're making it sound like she was bedding a different dude every weekend. Apart from Joe, Rick, and Special Someone, we can't even confirm if she's had other relationships.

If you want to empower female sexuality, then you don't make a point of noting how many people someone has sex with.

I get that Elle is the issue in these relationships, but she isn't a hoe and a lot of those men had their own issues. I get this is a gossip site but sometimes y'all just go berserk attacking every tiny thing people do. And yeah, I'm here gossiping too, but I like to think I know when to not cross the line.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You can tell this is the first time Eleanor LECOCK is referred to a lawyer, albeit a contractor with no benefits probably
It all makes sense now. The car, laptop, briefcases, and so on... It's all a write off as a business expense since she's self employed. She probably wants a fancy pants car to drive around and see clients.

Maybe I should’ve worded it better. The slut shaming could’ve been omitted because that’s not even relevant. My main point was to highlight how she hasn’t been able to secure a long term relationship. I couldn’t care less how many men she’s slept with.

Her goals are obviously different than reality. That’s all I’ll say about this matter and I’m not engaging beyond that.

Last edited:
Something I find really unrealistic is how long Elle takes to cook her dinners and other meals from scratch a lot of the times. Especially on lockdown, when she was in her Seattle Air BnB she was cooking the whole day. She's start filming around noon and wouldn't be finished cooking until it was dark outside - like when she was trying out Alison Roman's recipes from the NYT and she only made lunch and dinner. It's so unrealistic because most working people want the weekends to relax (even if WFH) and do other things. Not to mention if you have children.

Also sometimes, when she was working at her MDFA job, she'd leave at around 4 pm, exercise, cook up a storm and wouldn't be actually eating until really late (well past 8 pm. Once she said she ate her first bite at 10 pm). That's crazy and totally unrealistic. That is what food prep is for, even if you prepped just the night before like made your own pasta or some marinade.

Most times when I am cooking after work, I just put some thing in the oven from Costco along with some chopped up some vegetables and potatoes and put the left overs for lunch the next day. It takes 30 minutes max.

Not sure Elle is the most organized person (time and possessions) despite what she says.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Maybe I should’ve worded it better. The slut shaming could’ve been omitted because that’s not even relevant. My main point was to highlight how she hasn’t been able to secure a long term relationship. I couldn’t care less how many men she’s slept with.

Her goals are obviously different than reality. That’s all I’ll say about this matter and I’m not engaging beyond that.
I don’t think your comment was slut shaming at all!

If her goal is to get married, then running through many men in a short period of time (and this is just the ones we know about...other gossipers have seen her on “dates” with different guys who aren’t part of the above list at the beginning of lockdown in Seattle) is a problem. Generally, people who can’t maintain a long term relationship or get kicked to the curb as soon as they move in with someone would have a hard time getting married and most people would wonder if there was something about them that puts others off. Everyone wants to be politically correct about this but her dating history and previous behavior in those relationships definitely raises red flags for men who want to settle down, and Eleonore Lecocq recognizes this, and has deleted most of those videos featuring her many men as a result.

When her engagement to Rick ended and someone posted about this in the beauty guru subreddit, many people commented on how much she dated, and never took a break to focus on herself. Multiple people mentioned she came off as desperate. That’s not slut shaming, it’s just facts and the impression she gives off. If Elle was so proud of the fact that she’s gone through so many guys, none of whom she could drag down the aisle, then she wouldn’t be so shifty about her dating history and mass deleting videos and instagram photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t think your comment was slut shaming at all!

If her goal is to get married, then running through many men in a short period of time (and this is just the ones we know about...other gossipers have seen her on “dates” with different guys who aren’t part of the above list at the beginning of lockdown in Seattle) is a problem. Generally, people who can’t maintain a long term relationship or get kicked to the curb as soon as they move in with someone would have a hard time getting married. Everyone wants to be politically correct about this but her dating history and previous behavior in those relationships definitely raises red flags for men who want to settle down, and Eleonore Lecocq recognizes this, and has deleted most of those videos featuring her many men as a result.

When her engagement to Rick ended and someone posted about this in the beauty guru subreddit, many people commented on how much she dated, and never took a break to focus on herself. People said she came off as desperate. That’s not slut shaming, it’s just facts and impression she gives off. If Elle was so proud of the fact that she’s gone through so many guys, none of whom she could drag down the aisle, then she wouldn’t be so shifty about her dating history and mass deleting videos and instagram photos.
Thank you. This isn’t the first time someone has taken what I said out of context and I’ve since blocked this person so I don’t have to read anything she writes after this post.

• Heart
Thank you. This isn’t the first time someone has taken what I said out of context and I’ve since blocked this person so I don’t have to read anything she writes after this post.
The trials and tribulations of Eleanor Le-Sucka-Cocq may only be temporary, but blocking is forever 😁🤣👏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The ignore feature here is absolutely fantastic. I used to see annoying comments, now I see none. God bless Tattle and its creators who know best. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think Mama G can go without Elle for several months and Elle needs the shopping trips from Mama G and the restaurant visits.
It's not fun to go to restaurants alone. I don't think Mamma G has that many friends she goes out to eat with (or Elle for that matter apart from her dates). They keep each other company.

Reactions: 6
Thank you for acknowledging the poor choice of words.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.