Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So grossed out seeing Bebe on the kitchen counter AGAIN. Her place is littered with cat hair, litter, and filthy cat paws. I cannot stomach watching her cook and eat on camera knowing the unhygienic state of her apartment. The slurping noodles are DISGUSTING, Eleonore! And all those mushrooms make me want to 🤮!

I don’t want to see her pawing and handling the jewelry and case she plans to give away either.

Even her idea of the aggressive car salesmen approach is old fashioned because she has no real life experience and goes by what she’s seen “in the movies”. Whatever car she gets will get trashed just like all her other things. Luxury vehicles require money for upkeep and she’s too cheap and naive to properly maintain a vehicle past the first couple years.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Even her idea of the aggressive car salesmen approach is old fashioned because she has no real life experience and goes by what she’s seen “in the movies”. Whatever car she gets will get trashed just like all her other things. Luxury vehicles require money for upkeep and she’s too cheap and naive to properly maintain a vehicle past the first couple years.
If anyone can get away with owning one though, its Elle. When it needs a $300 oil change or a $4000 brake job it's going to be Ginette paying, so Elle doesn't need to care. What's Ginette going to do? Tell Elle she can only have 8 bags this year instead of 10 because her car needs suspension work? Not a chance. The car will get fixed if Elle's not bored of it yet and the bags will get bought.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So grossed out seeing Bebe on the kitchen counter AGAIN. Her place is littered with cat hair, litter, and filthy cat paws. I cannot stomach watching her cook and eat on camera knowing the unhygienic state of her apartment. The slurping noodles are DISGUSTING, Eleonore! And all those mushrooms make me want to 🤮!
It grosses me out every single time I see that too 🤢 I have a cat myself and cats are trainable. The fact that the cats are so poorly behaved is pretty telling that either the care taker is too lazy to train their cats or they are left by themselves too often for too long that they forget the basic rules they are supposed to follow. In Elle’s case it’s both.

Reactions: 15
Elle's car purchasing ways are no different than how she buys handbags. She wants a "luxury brand" but duck the quality and what's actually important, as long as it looks "luxe" from the branding. The fact that even car salesmen are avoiding her is because she's impossible to deal with and not to mention, the fact she needs to shop around so much for financing plans means that she can't really afford it, just like she can't afford any of the classic Chanel styles from the boutique or even secondhand. Sales people, especially car salespeople, can probably spot this a mile away. Does anyone else remember her being a Karen at the Chanel boutique and her whiny video about her "horror story?"

The fact that Eleanor Florence was an unemployed swamp dweller in Rick's dungeon in an unattractive part of Florida while he was a part time community college adjunct, and she insisted on getting an ancient (by car standards, which everyone knows depreciates significantifcantly the minute it's driven out of the dealership) secondhand Porsche to keep up appearances tells you all you need to know. The man was using wine crates as a TV stand and his entire house costs only a fraction of a Vancouver studio apartment, and she was forcing him to live way beyond his means. The repair costs on that used car would've been significant. No wonder he kicked her to the curb.
Agreed. She laughed about a $500 off promo Audi was having. Eleanor Lecocq is beyond delusional.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm thinking that if Elle wants to be a full time youtube influencer, maybe she should take the direction of her channel in another direction. Focus on things she is truly passionate about - cooking, being a house person (can't say wife since she's not married). I mean things turned out OK for people like Ree Drummond, who started her Food Network gig because people liked her cooking blog. Not that many young people Elle's age cook - a lot of them live on fast food and such or don't even know what La Crueset is - I've been to many of my friends houses where the fridge basically just contained alcohol.

Some of Elle's recommendations for at home wear is good - she introduced me to Lululemon Align pants (I tried them on and they are life changing really), and Barefoot and Dreams cardigans. Both are what I wear at home nowadays - it looks good and is comfortable. I used to wear old gym gear and the free T-shirts I got around the house. Eberjay PJs are also really nice.

Maybe if Elle did her channel like "cooking for one", "housewife wanna be" it'll be better. Instead she's insisting she's a girl boss lawyer and it just doesn't work out and she's unhappy as a result. She spends so much time in front of the camera that lies just come out.

Reactions: 10
Agreed. She laughed about a $500 off promo Audi was having. Eleanor Lecocq is beyond delusional.
Wow, so up her arse... Audi should give her the car for free, right? She's a YOUTUBE GURU, JEWELERY AND APPAREL DESIGNER, ATTORNEY, COOKING BLOGGER! All in her head.

• Haha
I’ve actually tried a few of her recipes over the years and each of them turned out really well. I make the English muffins recipe she shared in some really old vlog quite frequently because everyone loves them.
Perhaps but her Asian fusion noodles are weird. She used IIRC butter, miso, soy sauce and Sichuan chilli flakes.

- Butter is not used in Asian cooking or for that matter milk products.
- Miso is Japanese
- Soy sauce - pan Asian - used in every single Asian country that I know
- Sichuan chilli flakes - Chinese

This is a really weird combination. There is no authentic Asian recipe that has that combination. I'll give her a pass on using so many mushrooms. Mushrooms give an umami taste and it's good to use a lot if you're not using bone broth - mushroom extract has been used as an MSG replacement. I think Elle just adds whatever combination she likes from ingredients in her fridge.

It's the same with her Thai inspired noodle soup.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm thinking that if Elle wants to be a full time youtube influencer, maybe she should take the direction of her channel in another direction. Focus on things she is truly passionate about - cooking, being a house person (can't say wife since she's not married). I mean things turned out OK for people like Ree Drummond, who started her Food Network gig because people liked her cooking blog. Not that many young people Elle's age cook - a lot of them live on fast food and such or don't even know what La Crueset is - I've been to many of my friends houses where the fridge basically just contained alcohol.

Some of Elle's recommendations for at home wear is good - she introduced me to Lululemon Align pants (I tried them on and they are life changing really), and Barefoot and Dreams cardigans. Both are what I wear at home nowadays - it looks good and is comfortable. I used to wear old gym gear and the free T-shirts I got around the house. Eberjay PJs are also really nice.

Maybe if Elle did her channel like "cooking for one", "housewife wanna be" it'll be better. Instead she's insisting she's a girl boss lawyer and it just doesn't work out and she's unhappy as a result. She spends so much time in front of the camera that lies just come out.
I disagree, nothing Elle posts is revolutionary. Lots of people wore and talked about Lululemon before Elle, same with Barefoot Dreams. Maybe cooking blogs if she actually tried really hard she could do but again a lot of her recipes are not actually her own (for example of the top of my head, I can remember the waffles, she did a whole day of tasty or something similar recipes, etc). I don’t think Elle has enough unique original recipes to actually make content (hence her lack of Bistro posts). I just think a lot of people are still hanging on from the Joe days. I can’t see viewers her own age sticking around much longer with this boring content. I haven’t even watched Carmas (50 minutes of nothingness no thank you).

• Heart
If anyone can get away with owning one though, its Elle. When it needs a $300 oil change or a $4000 brake job it's going to be Ginette paying, so Elle doesn't need to care. What's Ginette going to do? Tell Elle she can only have 8 bags this year instead of 10 because her car needs suspension work? Not a chance. The car will get fixed if Elle's not bored of it yet and the bags will get bought.
Lol, true, except it’s even more pathetic at age 40 (and single) when mommy has to pay for car repairs and upkeep because she’s incapable of adulting.🙄

Wow that comment on the Audi.

Good ol Elle. Lovin' the Luxe, Spendin' Mom's bux, Givin' no fux.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm willing to bet Ginette will be buying Elle's car. I think Elle going looking for cars, talking about financing is just her scheme to get Mamma G to pony up - I don't think Elle has any intention of actually financing her car. Like every time Elle wants Ginette to buy her bag or luxury shoes, she'd take Mamma G to the boutique and make show of trying on things - like in one vlog where Elle went to a Chanel store in Hawaii with Ginette. It usually works though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It grosses me out every single time I see that too 🤢 I have a cat myself and cats are trainable. The fact that the cats are so poorly behaved is pretty telling that either the care taker is too lazy to train their cats or they are left by themselves too often for too long that they forget the basic rules they are supposed to follow. In Elle’s case it’s both.
Agreed! I have a cat too and from the first time she jumped on the dining room table we told her no and promptly took her off. She only did it a couple more times and learned it was off limits. She’s never attempted to jump on the countertops. I still wipe down my counters and table before preparing food and eating because I don’t want any trace of cat hair getting in our food. And vacuum stick the floors daily, which I don’t mind it because it takes less than 15 minutes. It’s little things like that that Elle will not do because she’s lazy and doesn’t care. Which is why she won’t clean the litter box on a daily basis.

Lol, true, except it’s even more pathetic at age 40 (and single) when mommy has to pay for car repairs and upkeep because she’s incapable of adulting.🙄
I meant to say it will be even more pathetic when down the road and she’s 40 and she’s still depending on Ginette.🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
Is Ginette actually moving to Seattle? If she is, the car is probably Ginette's but Elle will pretend it's hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Elle & Ginette spoke about that in last video, Ginette said she was staying there for a bit but not permanent (yet).

Reactions: 11
Elle & Ginette spoke about that in last video, Ginette said she was staying there for a bit but not permanent (yet).
She needs to be ready to move on the the next town if they can't get Elle a man in Seattle. Smart of her to not get too comfy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Eleonore Lecocq needs a new plastic surgeon, because whatever she's doing now isn't working. She's looking super rough for 32 even after all her procedures. 🥴 #Girlboss looks downright miserable.

This is way too long for me to watch in its entirety but why does she look so teary eyed the entire time while she's explaining her poor vlogmas updating schedule? Her voice was constantly cracking.

View attachment 352107
She does look terrible, very jouly for how young she is

She seems drunk off her ass in this video what is in that cup :unsure:
Also why would someone who is so filthy want beige interior.
This loser hasn't worked in nearly a year and a half how can she afford or justify a car purchase.

Last edited:
She does look terrible, very jouly for how young she is

She seems drunk off her ass in this video what is in that cup :unsure:
Also why would someone who is so filthy want beige interior.
This loser hasn't worked in nearly a year and a half how can she afford or justify a car purchase.
Ginette's old car in Vancouver (the Porsche sedan) had a beige interior IIRC. I tried finding an old video of Elle riding in her mom's car but can't right now. Maybe the new car is for both of them.

I must say Ginette's new place is decorated way better than Elle's - it's not that cluttered or haunted. It looks cosy. Maybe Ginette's tastes got less garish with time. Her Victoria house was an eyesore.

Edited to add: I found it. So G's old car does have beige leather interiors. I bet the new car would be for Mamma G.

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 2.13.34 PM.png

Reactions: 8
finally finished the latest video. The YSL tote doesn't suit her frame. For all the money she's spending on designer bags that don't suit her, she should really stick to chanel cf or hermes if she is really 'clawsic'.
It feels like Mama G bought this bag for Elle's birthday. Although I'm pretty sure it's Elle who chose the bag. I had goosebumps when Elle asked G ' shall we cut the tag' with her manic eyes for approval. Mama G was like but you need to check whether your laptop fits in there before cutting the tag 😐

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.