Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's also way behind posting day 15 on day 18 is pretty bad. At least before she was posting the day after. This is more than just being too busy to post every day. She clearly can't be bothered. Too busy trying on her dresses that push her boobs out and going on dates.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She's also way behind posting day 15 on day 18 is pretty bad. At least before she was posting the day after. She clearly can't be bothered. Too busy trying on her dresses that push her boobs out and going on dates.
I honestly don't know where or how Elle is meeting men during a pandemic - I mean actual dates that Elle is apparently going to, not virtual ones.

Reactions: 3
OK finished watching the marathon video and some more thoughts:
- I'm impressed with Elle's chop stick using skills. She comes close to being Asian and is better than most non-Asians. I'm glad Elle branches out and cooks ethnic foods
- Why does she need the new Saint Laurent??? Where is she going to work?? She has so many totes already not to mention the 2 briefcases she already owns. Ginette encourages Elle to buy more bags instead of giving her boundaries like a good parent.
I dunno, while they’re not the authority on Official Chopstick skills, the Chinese have strict rules of how to correctly handle chopsticks (amongst sitting a certain way while writing, how to hold a writing instrument, the sequence of strokes when writing a Chinese character, how to hand over a business card, how to address elders, etc.), and the way she has just her index and thumb controlling the top chopstick would be considered incorrect. The “correct” way would be to have the bottom chopstick resting on her ring finger, and the top one controlled by the index, thumb, and middle fingers.

But agree that I’ve seen worse, and that this also isn’t that important, if important at all. Just didn’t want to give her credit where it ISN’T due. 😁

Reactions: 11
I love how even sales people don't wanna call her. Sales people are great at spotting real customers. Elle is just cheap and overly picky (about the most irrelevant things). She's 33 next year and such a Karen. There are so many ways to get exactly what you want in car / customize interiors if you have the budget for it. Elle is just cheap & nit picky = the worst possible customer ever. Why be so pretentious when you're trying to cut costs? It's exactly like her shopping for luxury handbags. She doesn't have the money for classic colours and styles, and instead gets off-season designs while trying to justify her "classic" taste.

Reactions: 20
I used that link (thanks for giving it to me). The apartment building is very and new, also has gorgeous rooftop. I did the virtual tour and looks at pics I can find online. I swear there is something wrong with Elle's decorations that makes her apartment unit look really dingy, dark, haunted.

Maybe some white or light coloured furniture would be better for Elle? I love some white furniture personally - more feminine and relaxing. Of course getting rid of clutter would also help.

Elle needs to get an interior decorator to oversee her apartment before her next SO dumps her (or she moves in with him).

Watching the latest "Carmas" vlog I noticed Elle makes up her own recipes. Like that chicken Italian pasta and the miso with soy sauce, chilli flake Asian noodles. I'm not sure Elle's cooking is that good that she can make up recipes at her stage - it sounds like something only more advanced chefs should be doing. Probably her cooking is like other aspects of her life- she talks them up. Of course we can't taste her cooking so nobody knows but if we could, I bet it'll be just like all the other aspects of her life.
I’ve actually tried a few of her recipes over the years and each of them turned out really well. I make the English muffins recipe she shared in some really old vlog quite frequently because everyone loves them.

This entire car buying drama is just another incarnation of Smelle's effort to appear so extra and a princess who doesn't settle for second best (but somehow she was living in a dilapidated bungalow in some ugly retirement village nestled between a swamp and a highway with a guy who couldn't even own up to the fact he was divorced). It's her 2020 version of drinking champagne and applying La Mer moisturiser in a tent in the middle of the woods. Basically thinking she's such a precious lady but actually being a deluded moron.

Her word salad about how she should be the perfect target customer for Jaguar salespeople is laughable. She's trying to imply that because her mother drove that old Jaguar for decades, the dealership should sense that Smelle will want to continue the HERITAGE and they should fawn over her. Sorry to break it to you, Smelle, but making one car purchase per 30 yrs doesn't really make your family a valuable customer to Jaguar... 🙄

She can never act normal, eh? So tacky thinking she's some sort of rich heiress but in fact she's no different that a college student who spends all her pocket money on clothes and makeup.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She is so bleeping stupid it's unbelievable. Elle, my rich friends in Los Angeles drive Toyotas and Hondas. Why? Because they pay for them in cash and they are secure enough to not use a possession to try to attract romantic partners. That's how lots of truly rich people live: beneath their means.
So she didn't need a car in Vancouver yet she needs one in Seattle? That doesn't make sense. I'm sure some dude she met on a dating app said something about her not having a car and all of the sudden she needs one. I remember years ago when she posted something from a bbq restaurant and mentioned they were going to cater her birthday (lol, in her mother's living room). I knew then that she was pretending to like something she didn't and was hoping the catered birthday party would help keep SS around for a little longer. It didn't work. She is dumb.
Although I do think having an SUV may come in handy. It will make it easier to move the next time she gets dumped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She is so bleeping stupid it's unbelievable. Elle, my rich friends in Los Angeles drive Toyotas and Hondas. Why? Because they pay for them in cash and they are secure enough to not use a possession to try to attract romantic partners. That's how lots of truly rich people live: beneath their means.
So she didn't need a car in Vancouver yet she needs one in Seattle? That doesn't make sense. I'm sure some dude she met on a dating app said something about her not having a car and all of the sudden she needs one. I remember years ago when she posted something from a bbq restaurant and mentioned they were going to cater her birthday (lol, in her mother's living room). I knew then that she was pretending to like something she didn't and was hoping the catered birthday party would help keep SS around for a little longer. It didn't work. She is dumb.
Although I do think having an SUV may come in handy. It will make it easier to move the next time she gets dumped.
If I recall correctly, I didn’t even see barbecue at the party. Just a bunch of cold cuts, cheeses, and bread/crackers. Lame, but typical of Elle.

I love how even sales people don't wanna call her. Sales people are great at spotting real customers. Elle is just cheap and overly picky (about the most irrelevant things). She's 33 next year and such a Karen. There are so many ways to get exactly what you want in car / customize interiors if you have the budget for it. Elle is just cheap & nit picky = the worst possible customer ever. Why be so pretentious when you're trying to cut costs? It's exactly like her shopping for luxury handbags. She doesn't have the money for classic colours and styles, and instead gets off-season designs while trying to justify her "classic" taste.
You just reminded me how cheap I am. 😂 But I do realize this. I feel if I’m being overly picky about a potential purchase or putting too much thought into the details, it means I can’t afford it, simple as that. Although...I don’t think I’ve been in a position where I was trying to decide what my car should look like and how to schmooze a car salesman into giving me a good deal....

Schmooze a car salesman...lmao, it sounds like an oxymoron. 🤣 That is pretty embarrassing she has to chase down sales people to help her. I wonder how annoying she really was at the dealership?

Btw, I KNEW she was going to skip some days on this vlogmas compilation! I also loved how she tried to justify her inability to post everyday and telling everyone she has less time these days. Umm, no, you’re just super lazy and cagey, Smelle. You don’t want to admit to everyone you are hanging out with randos during the pandemic and spreading your germs everywhere.

I also liked how her alternative was to not make a vlogmas at all. As if that were the worst option possible. 🤣🤣🤣 How deluded is she??? Ever since she broke up with Joe her vlogmas videos have been tit! And we can all see how very little she cares.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think a big part of her shopping addiction is having salespeople treat her like the princess she knows she is. From what she has been talking about, she seems to be doing more in-person retail experiences than anyone I know during the pandemic. Most people I know do a grocery trip a week and thats about it. She sees Jaguar like the Vancouver Club; a barrier of entry that separates the princesses from the street sweepers. If her dad really was from money I would imagine having Jaguar not beg to have her join 'the club' would make her furious. Too many old wounds to open if thats the case.

I'm not saying she doesn;t online shop too, because I think there aren't enough boutiques even during normal times to deal with her appetite to consume, but come on, you can buy nespresso pods online if the other side of the bargain is maybe not spreading a deadly disease. Just send back the ones that don;t meet your exacting standards. After all, nespresso will do anything to keep a princess like you happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think a big part of her shopping addiction is having salespeople treat her like the princess she knows she is. From what she has been talking about, she seems to be doing more in-person retail experiences than anyone I know during the pandemic. Most people I know do a grocery trip a week and thats about it. She sees Jaguar like the Vancouver Club; a barrier of entry that separates the princesses from the street sweepers. If her dad really was from money I would imagine having Jaguar not beg to have her join 'the club' would make her furious. Too many old wounds to open if thats the case.

I'm not saying she doesn;t online shop too, because I think there aren't enough boutiques even during normal times to deal with her appetite to consume, but come on, you can buy nespresso pods online if the other side of the bargain is maybe not spreading a deadly disease. Just send back the ones that don;t meet your exacting standards. After all, nespresso will do anything to keep a princess like you happy.
Only salespeople and her mom know she's royalty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s so weird that’s she’s justifying her “luxury car” purchase by saying she’s not someone who shops often and will buy one car and use it for a long time. Girl your channel is based on your shopping addiction, for your “work”, you just purchased 3-4 luxury bags. Also, no one changes their car every year, unless they can afford to and those people don’t have to go around searching for the cheapest option available or financing plans.
As usual, princess smelle in her delusional world.

Reactions: 15
It’s so weird that’s she’s justifying her “luxury car” purchase by saying she’s not someone who shops often and will buy one car and use it for a long time. Girl your channel is based on your shopping addiction, for your “work”, you just purchased 3-4 luxury bags. Also, no one changes their car every year, unless they can afford to and those people don’t have to go around searching for the cheapest option available or financing plans.
As usual, princess smelle in her delusional world.
Elle's car purchasing ways are no different than how she buys handbags. She wants a "luxury brand" but duck the quality and what's actually important, as long as it looks "luxe" from the branding. The fact that even car salesmen are avoiding her is because she's impossible to deal with and not to mention, the fact she needs to shop around so much for financing plans means that she can't really afford it, just like she can't afford any of the classic Chanel styles from the boutique or even secondhand. Sales people, especially car salespeople, can probably spot this a mile away. Does anyone else remember her being a Karen at the Chanel boutique and her whiny video about her "horror story?"

The fact that Eleanor Florence was an unemployed swamp dweller in Rick's dungeon in an unattractive part of Florida while he was a part time community college adjunct, and she insisted on getting an ancient (by car standards, which everyone knows depreciates significantifcantly the minute it's driven out of the dealership) secondhand Porsche to keep up appearances tells you all you need to know. The man was using wine crates as a TV stand and his entire house costs only a fraction of a Vancouver studio apartment, and she was forcing him to live way beyond his means. The repair costs on that used car would've been significant. No wonder he kicked her to the curb.

Reactions: 15
Elle's car purchasing ways are no different than how she buys handbags. She wants a "luxury brand" but duck the quality and what's actually important, as long as it looks "luxe" from the branding. The fact that even car salesmen are avoiding her is because she's impossible to deal with and not to mention, the fact she needs to shop around so much for financing plans means that she can't really afford it, just like she can't afford any of the classic Chanel styles from the boutique or even secondhand. Sales people, especially car salespeople, can probably spot this a mile away. Does anyone else remember her being a Karen at the Chanel boutique and her whiny video about her "horror story?"

The fact that Eleanor Florence was an unemployed swamp dweller in Rick's dungeon in an unattractive part of Florida while he was a part time community college adjunct, and she insisted on getting an ancient (by car standards, which everyone knows depreciates significantifcantly the minute it's driven out of the dealership) secondhand Porsche to keep up appearances tells you all you need to know. The man was using wine crates as a TV stand and his entire house costs only a fraction of a Vancouver studio apartment, and she was forcing him to live way beyond his means. The repair costs on that used car would've been significant. No wonder he kicked her to the curb.
I wonder what kind of financing plan she’s considering. I was on Reddit the other day and remember reading how someone thought it was perfectly normal to finance a luxury car for 60 months (!). 😳 I don’t know about you guys, but I think that’s nuts!!!

Reactions: 9
I wonder what kind of financing plan she’s considering. I was on Reddit the other day and remember reading how someone thought it was perfectly normal to finance a luxury car for 60 months (!). 😳 I don’t know about you guys, but I think that’s nuts!!!
There are also 84 month (7 year) financing options! It “reduces” the monthly payment by spreading out the loan term, but is just a way for a lender to keep collecting interest for a longer period of time. It’s sad to me that people think this is OK. Although for Elle, I kind of think she deserves to get squeezed dry by an auto lender for the next 7 years, effectively reducing her overconsumption in other areas. 🤷‍♀️
I’ve found that living below my means is one of the most ingenious discoveries I’ve made in my adult years. If someone has to “afford” a car by paying it off over several years, having mommy pay for it (AT 32 FREAKING YEARS OLD), or trying to scam an entire city that was hit the hardest during a global pandemic... just buy an older, cheaper, less flashy car.

Shock, horror...

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Ditto! I don’t believe in financing luxury cars. If you can’t pay cash, you can’t afford it, full stop. I get it though that many people finance cars because they don’t have the money and a car in many areas can be a necessity. But in that case, just buy a reliable Toyota. Nothing wrong with not driving a luxury car, especially if you are not a “car person”, and Elle clearly is not.

Reactions: 14
Two peas in a freaky pod.

Out of all the exes Eleonore Lecocq has shown extensively on her channel, Joe was by far the nicest and had the least in common with her. We never got to see SS, Jason, nor Dean but Chris and Rick were both awful in ways that were oddly similar to Elle. Chris had the same snobby, condescending attitude and Rick also enjoyed word salad and had a superiority complex.
I agree with that in principle, but we all know that SUV is mostly going to rot in a rented storage facility after Elle has another nuclear engagement meltdown and flees town in the middle of the night to try again in San Francisco or Chicago or Boston.
How dare you put those thoughts in her head. She definitely couldn’t hack it in those cities; hard work is celebrated in those cities. (I live in one and almost moved to another 🙋🏾‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm just waiting for the CAR HORROR STORY when she gets a parking ticket or her car gets towed or something. "You guys, someone TOUCHED MY CAR! Hitched it to a tow truck!!!111!!" :ROFLMAO:

Or better yet, she leaves a bunch of pearls or scarves in the car overnight and someone breaks in and steals them. They get resold for a steep discount at some sketchy street corner. Someone gets her wares for a couple bucks (shock horror!), and she's left with a fancy car, with its broken window, in a city where it rains a lot: that light colored interior is going to get trashed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.