Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Luxury SUV", my ass... Why can't she just get a NORMAL car? She clearly doesn't have enough money to buy a house, why splurge on a car? šŸ¤” Is she gonna share it with her mother or what?

My partner owns a high end sports car (not Chris's Audi TT for teenagers šŸ˜‚) but this year we have used it so sparingly that we often discuss just selling it and spending the cash on additional shares in companies we believe in. The city we live in has good public transport and working from home means there is very little need for driving.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
"Luxury SUV", my ass... Why can she not just get a normal car? She clearly doesn't have enough money to buy a house, why splurge on a car? šŸ¤” Is she gonna share it with her mother or what?
Itā€™s to help her fit into the stepford wife trope

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Eleonore Lecocq needs a new plastic surgeon, because whatever she's doing now isn't working. She's looking super rough for 32 even after all her procedures. šŸ„“ #Girlboss looks downright miserable.

This is way too long for me to watch in its entirety but why does she look so teary eyed the entire time while she's explaining her poor vlogmas updating schedule? Her voice was constantly cracking.

View attachment 352107
She looks like Morticia Adams. The new camera isn't good either, it didn't focus on Sammy's face at all. BTW, that poor kitty always looks super terrified of Smelle.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else get the vibe that the so called 6 days of vlogmas content is actually from two days tops, of her hanging out at home and at her mother's rental? Not only is her update schedule lazy, I don't think she's even filming regularly. Most of it is literally just her eating or sitting on a couch and talking nonstop about nonsensical things.

So this is the second or third time she's talked about how yellow the lights are in her apartment. You know you can get cool white light bulbs or daylight bulbs right Elle??? So your light won't be yellow if you don't want it to be.

Clearly she's too cheap to even change the lightbulbs in her place.

Does anyone else get the vibe that the so called 6 days of vlogmas content is actually from two days tops, of her hanging out at home and at her mother's rental? Not only is her update schedule lazy, I don't think she's even filming regularly. Most of it is literally just her eating or sitting on a couch and talking nonstop about nonsensical things.
She def skipped days 11 and 12 bc when she starts ranting about cars she has a title that says day 13. Wouldn't be surprised if there was more skipped in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey, when you think about it, an Alfa Romeo is pretty much Elle in car form. They look pretty good when they're all washed and waxed up, but underneath it all, they're still just a Dodge. They're always just going from one breakdown to the next and the people who do get suckered in to one don't tend to keep them for very long. Also they can't shut up about how Italian they are . . .

Elle, if you won't listen to us and get a Subaru at least buy a Lexus. It's a Toyota where is counts and it will save your mom a ton of money in the long run on maintenance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hold on... she considered buying and test drove jeep in 2014 but she didn't get her drivers licence until 2019... WHERE IS LOGIC HERE

https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...nora-St_Seattle_WA_98121_M93324-13621#photo45

So I googled Elle's apartment and I swear to god the apartment is actually really nice. On Realtor.com the units are very airy and light. I don't know what Elle's issues are with decorating that her apartment looks like a haunted place.
That doesn't look like her apartment...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"My taste is very classic" says smelle who bought plastic rainbow tartan Chanel Boy bag, put Missoni x Target towels on display in her bathroom and wore hot pink Valentino studs to work. OKAY.

Yeah but that's the apartment I get when I google the PO Box she leaves at the end of her youtube videos. I've highlighted her exact address with my computer.

View attachment 352142
That's her PO box. It has possibly been her Seattle Airbnb.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fact that her fans are gushing over that 50 minutes of noncontent tells me that these women are in a very deep parasocial relationship with Elle and that proclaiming their unwavering support for her deepens their supposed "friendship".

Also, the giveaway entry is likely the next video since there's only 1 week left before christmas and she's uploading once a week..barely.

Maybe her strategy is to be so boring that the gossip falls off, because I'm getting so bored with her content.

• Haha
Hold on... she considered buying and test drove jeep in 2014 but she didn't get her drivers licence until 2019... WHERE IS LOGIC HERE

That doesn't look like her apartment...
That address is the one Smelle shares on her channel because itā€™s the location of her PO Box. She doesnā€™t live there. If she lived there, weā€™d get a lot of ā€œmodelingā€ shots of her in her stupid nouvelle pearls and scarves on that rooftop. šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reactions: 7
Hahaha she just said that cars are like 'other loves in your life, when you know, you know'. Smelle, you thought Chris, Joe, SS and Rickets were LuFfS oF yOuR LiFe...

• Haha
... she justifies buying a luxury SUV as having ā€œsaved up for it for years after walking and taking public transportā€. I donā€™t see how funneling all your car payment funds over the last decade into off-season luxury handbags is considered ā€œsaving upā€...

Iā€™ve owned several luxury automobiles (Audi, Acura, Infiniti, and Tesla), several of which were SUVs (RDX, QX60, QX56, and Model X) and the only car I have absolutely loved the entire time is my salvaged Nissan sedan that was totaled then sold to me in cash for $6K (my husband is convinced the brakes donā€™t even work and that the body is barely attached to the frame), but I can fly over potholes and drive 40 ft behind a ā€œSTAY BACK 200 FEET NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WINDSHIELD DAMAGEā€ truck with no hesitation. Our other two cars (Model X and Model S) make me so anxious and are more for long road trips and camping trips (and my husbandā€™s daily drive because I couldnā€™t care less what I drive, but he could).

Elle wants a LEXUS or JAG?! Theyā€™re the same as any Toyota, with a luxury markup. My husband is a car guy and always points them out and says ā€œHey, look at that overpriced RAV-4/Camry/Highlanderā€. Not knocking Lexus if thatā€™s your thing, but have a reason beyond ā€œjewel-toned paintā€ and ā€œIā€™m PNW Barbie who loves hikingā€. Also, I actually DO hike a lot and mountain bike, and our beige-interiored Infiniti SUV was not ideal for dog/toddler/hiking/biking gear scenarios. Our all-black interior Teslas and my black cloth interior Nissan have been the easiest to maintain.

Donā€™t get me started on Jaguars and how unreliable they are. I once joked about wanting a Mercedes Benz GWagon and now my husband sends me every Reddit post of owners complaining about how unreliable they are, breaking down on the side of road, etc. These all-looks-zero-functionality-Starbucks-soccer-mom-mobiles are so not worth it. Elle is such a buffoon. If I were a car salesman, Iā€™d be drooling at an opportunity to upsell her into an optioned out, front wheel drive beige interior jade-green (i.e.,has been sitting on the lot for 11 months) Lexus RX (i.e., overpriced RAV-4).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also what's her waffling about jeep Cherokee (and saying it wrong). She said "it was new". Like that thing has been out for 25+ years? Was it just new to Canada?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact that her fans are gushing over that 50 minutes of noncontent tells me that these women are in a very deep parasocial relationship with Elle and that proclaiming their unwavering support for her deepens their supposed "friendship".

Also, the giveaway entry is likely the next video since there's only 1 week left before christmas and she's uploading once a week..barely.

Maybe her strategy is to be so boring that the gossip falls off, because I'm getting so bored with her content.
I've made this exact point before but some well-meaning gossipers reminded me that without her channel, Eleanor Lecocq would have nowhere to:

1. Sell and promote her shoddy wares
2. Pretend to be gainfully employed with unsuspecting men (aka victims)
3. Get admiration and respect from Karens

She's insufferable. If I was around her and heard her pretentious chat, I'd need to leave the room.

I'm 100% certain her new man is a car snob. We didn't hear a peep about cars for 8 years and suddenly it's become a priority in Smelle's life.
Before SS she never liked barbecue and country music - suddenly she became a fan. Before Rickets she didn't talk about organic food and thrifting - there she was praising everything from Whole Foods and Thredup. She's a complete chameleon. Shame she can't stay like that for longer than it takes her true colors to come through and the guys dump her in a blink of an eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.