Eleanor Florence Lecocq #8 The Vlogmas M'Elletdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the latest vlog. It's was so odd and made me very uncomfortable.

Something is off with Elle. She looks manic. It's not just the eyes, it's her mannerisms too.

The jam tasting with her mom was also odd. I felt like I was a third wheel intruding on their breakfast.

If colour is the only thing you're basing a car purchase on, you're going to have a bad time.

Mama G probably rented a house and got Elle's room all set so she'd be ready for the next Mr Ex. She knows her daughter is a loon and will need to move back in with her in a few months.
Agreed it made me so uncomfortable, she seems like she is heading for a complete breakdown. She really has no sense of self at all

I kind of half-watched Yuckymas as it played in the background while I did other things online. Did she even explain the title?

I am astounded by the amount of codependency these 2 have. Good thing Ginette didn't have enough time to sink her nails into the Floridian suburban real estate market, before her dear daughter had to flee in such a quick clip. Otherwise, that would have been a bigger mess trying to sell the home and buy a new one in Seattle.

I wonder if Eleanor has these periodic mental breakdowns we don't know about, which necessitate her mother to live in the same vicinity? Not passing judgment on mental health issues; just genuinely wondering if she does have actual diagnosed issues and if they are seeking help for them.
Elle strikes me as someone who would have dark nights of the soul, but not allow herself to go there and lean in. Instead she goes shopping. I know we have all said it before but this chick needs therapy for her own sake

So another beauty guru, Michele Wang, just announced that she is selling scarves that she designed herself as her channel merch. She's got a background as a knitwear designer, she clearly worked directly with the factory (in Italy) to source the yarn, weight and design, and her scarf actually has her own logo embedded in the design. The scarves are beautiful and stingingly expensive ($300+). But it's just shocking how pooly Smelle's products compare against a true influencer designed product.
How Elle calls herself a designer is laughable. Imagine buying her scarf with her sticker label on it 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure if Elle encountered a real rodent she would be screaming and running. 😂
God, can you imagine her holding a live mouse or gerbil and kissing it? 😂 I can’t and I don’t understand her fascination with collecting rats every holiday. I mean, I get there is a cutesy, juvenile element to it but why does she have so many when she probably doesn’t like real rodents?

Maybe she subconsciously views herself as a rat. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
LOL @ these top comments on her latest video. Karens be like "hmm how peculiar....:unsure:." Clearly we're not the only people who think Eleonore F Lecocq has lost her marbles and went crazy at the plastic surgeon since her downward spiral. And it's good that people are finally waking up to the insanity that is the overly attached Lecocq sisters.

1607874459695.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's strange (and annoying) when she changes the camera angle to include herself in the shot and then speaks to her mother while admiring herself. :sick: Btw what's with her trying to be cool buying those headbands from Modcloth?:ROFLMAO: The "esthetic" Modcloth offers couldn't be further from her self proclaimed style. I'm guessing whoever gifted her that dinosaur purse ( that she's probably never used) turned her on to Mod Cloth.

Reactions: 18
On the topic of custom vs. fine jewelry, I agree it is up to personal preference. I am somewhat of a minimalist and I don’t change most of my jewelry much at all, as in, I never take it off unless I am going to a not so safe place. For that reason, I mostly wear fine jewelry, i.e., 18 kt gold, and it’s also very understated. I wear diamonds every day (diamond studs, a diamond solitaire necklace and my diamond engagement ring) but none of the diamonds large. As for watches, I happen to love the look of Cartier and I have a Santos watch in all stainless steel I used to never take off either except at night and to shower (haven’t worn it much this year though since we’re basically in lockdown). I purposely bought a quartz (it also comes in automatic) but that is just because I like practicality and I’m not a watch enthusiast. If I were to get another one (I won’t— I don’t believe in buying multiples of things) I’d get a gold Tank Française with a leather strap — I love the way it looks!

ETA: Elle’s watch does have nice sentimental value, but I also think it’s ugly. I wouldn’t wear it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It's strange (and annoying) when she changes the camera angle to include herself in the shot and then speaks to her mother while admiring herself. :sick:
Agreed. And I think Elle is someone who needs constant validation on her attractiveness. I bet pre-COVID every time she was trolling through Nordstrom and Vancouver streets with her camera sticking out she secretly counted how many times people stared and admired her beauty. Hate to break it to you dear Elle, most of the stares are not because you are an exotic beauty, it’s just because you walked like an unhinged overdressed person with terrible manners to other pedestrians.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd love to talk about jewelry and watches and designer handbags!

Most of my fine jewelry is inherited from my grandmothers and is therefore vintage. I have some really beautiful and sentimental pieces from their collections and wear them regularly. I also travel a lot (OK, used to, given the state of the world) and love buying a unique piece or two from artists wherever I go. I buy them myself with my own money, no parental financing required. Wearing something so special with happy memories attached brings me so much joy and always reminds me of my travels.

In a few of my previous posts I've mentioned Costco pearls being great, and I really stand by that statement. Costco Akoya pearl studs are my daily earrings and they're very beautiful for a great price.

A question for those of you who are into watches: I'm considering a Cartier Tank Francaise with stainless steel band for my birthday next year. I have a minimalist style and really like the sleek design. The quartz movement suits me fine. My next step was to go to Cartier and try on for sizing and style once Covid simmers down. What are your thoughts on this watch?
Forget Cartier.

Go with a watchmaker that actually respects its craft (I love Cartier's designs but they are principally a design house and are not innovative in the field of watchmaking). Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso is, to me, so much more elegant and WAY more appreciated by "those who know" than a tank! They are one of the houses that actually is really respected and innovative.

That said, I dooo love a Cartier panthère lol.

But buy whatever makes you happy. I'm just yammering on lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Plus who would want to be friends with such a weirdo?
Honestly, I would totally be friends with her just to see what crazy mess she gets herself into next. We all have that one trainwreck person in our lives, right? Elle HAS to be that friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly, I would totally be friends with her just to see what crazy mess she gets herself into next. We all have that one trainwreck person in our lives, right? Elle HAS to be that friend.
I'd probably do the same. HI ELLE! I know you're reading. Wanna be friends?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God, can you imagine her holding a live mouse or gerbil and kissing it? 😂 I can’t and I don’t understand her fascination with collecting rats every holiday. I mean, I get there is a cutesy, juvenile element to it but why does she have so many when she probably doesn’t like real rodents?

Maybe she subconsciously views herself as a rat. 😜
I understand a holiday Teddy bear or cat but rodent/rat makes no sense

Reactions: 4
I understand a holiday Teddy bear or cat but rodent/rat makes no sense
I think she mentioned really liking the movie The Rescuers, which features a bunch of "rodents." LOL

Most of us outgrow our favorite childhood movies by 32. Not Smelley though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Were those UNO cards next to the advent calendars? It's not a game that can be played at a Zoom party, as far as I can remember. And it's not the type of item she usually leaves out for display, so it makes me wonder if they were left there because they were recently in use.

Totally different topic, but do rented apartments in condo buildings usually come with a parking space in Seattle? Where I live, parking spaces are stupid expensive.

Reactions: 5
I’m asking myself why I was able to get so many good shots.
So I watched 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days and there was a guy on the show (Ash) that did the bug-eyed thing that Elle does. A viewer of the show said that he should check that out as it’s a symptom of Grave’s Disease and it turned out he had that. He got medication for it and doesn’t do that bug eye thing anymore, lol.

Not saying that Elle has Grave’s, but maybe she should get her thyroid checked...among many other things.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.