Eleanor Florence Lecocq #8 The Vlogmas M'Elletdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I watched 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days and there was a guy on the show (Ash) that did the bug-eyed thing that Elle does. A viewer of the show said that he should check that out as it’s a symptom of Grave’s Disease and it turned out he had that. He got medication for it and doesn’t do that bug eye thing anymore, lol.

Not saying that Elle has Grave’s, but maybe she should get her thyroid checked...among many other things.
I’ve been a lurker since GG days and I swear that multiple people have mentioned potential thyroid issues for years. It honestly wouldn’t hurt for her to get it checked out at this point.

Reactions: 7
I think she mentioned really liking the movie The Rescuers, which features a bunch of "rodents." LOL

Most of us outgrow our favorite childhood movies by 32. Not Smelley though.
I wonder if she spends her Saturday mornings watching cartoons, as she mentioned in a pretty early video.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm loving that we came through on our poll! We're nearly ready for a new thread and Elle has only posted 2 videos of Vlogmas! They're compliations, but still...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her eyes aren’t permanently bugged out for someone who is hyperthyroid and she would have had significant initial weight loss at the onset. Doubtful it’s graves dz. I think she just has wonky eyes? 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think she just gets amped up when making the videos. She's doing her favortie things (bragging, unwrapping things, admiring herself) and it takes the form of exagerated facial expressions.

If you watch the videos she has to make, rather than the ones she likes to make, she is much more restrained. She doesn't have the high of her pleasure receptors firing.

Reactions: 16
T
I think she just gets amped up when making the videos. She's doing her favortie things (bragging, unwrapping things, admiring herself) and it takes the form of exagerated facial expressions.

If you watch the videos she has to make, rather than the ones she likes to make, she is much more restrained. She doesn't have the high of her pleasure receptors firing.
The fact that it is so blatant she is admiring herself in the viewfinder is just cringe! 😬 Doesn’t she realize this? Apparently not because she doesn’t edit it out and she does it in just about every single video. It comes so naturally to her that she has no idea. Either that or she thinks she is Narcissus and there is therefore no shame in self-administration, I mean, if you are that beautiful, how can you resist? Meanwhile, she is nothing special looks wise, but like I’ve said before, it is impressive how much she changes when she puts on makeup. Maybe she herself can’t believe it is the same person she is staring at! 😂

• Haha
I guess her eyes are what they are. I kinda feel bad that she looks psychotic whenever she gets excited although not really. 😂😂

Hopefully she keeps the camera a little further from her face now. I have to agree with what someone said earlier...she seems like the type of person who enjoys being reminded of how attractive she is when really most people are probably wondering how crazy she looks or how annoying she comes off (re: her carrying the camera out in public and talking really loudly).

• Haha
she seems like the type of person who enjoys being reminded of how attractive she is when really most people are probably wondering how crazy she looks or how annoying she comes off (re: her carrying the camera out in public and talking really loudly).
Or because they recognize her from dating apps.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s funny, because even before all the plastic surgery, fillers, etc., she was admiring herself in the viewfinder!

Notice we never see photos of her as an older child, tween, teenager — I get the feeling she must have been quite unattractive before she was allowed to get contacts and wear makeup. So, once she was given permission, she spent a lot of time watching YouTube to figure out how to style her hair and wear makeup which probably transformed her from ugly duckling to acceptable and she fell in love with the new image looking back at her. I think that’s what inspired her to make a YouTube channel, she said at the beginning of her channel that she would daily watch hours of beauty gurus and decided to give it a whirl.

One of the reasons she didn’t like the Olympus camera she just bought was because the viewfinder was not in plain view, which cracked me up, and she promptly replaced it a week later with an upgraded version of her old camera.

Reactions: 15
And what’s notable is that in the early days of her channel, like her first few videos, the makeup was really just awful. Way too much eye makeup, way too much blush, just really bad. Like you said, without makeup, she probably felt ugly and overcompensated as soon as she was able to pick up a brush. Then it took time for her to figure out what works “better” for her.

What’s Freudian to me is that when her makeup looked like a garbage fire and thus it was probably at the beginning of her makeup career, she immediately thought she was a guru.

SMH. Never change, Elle.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hello ladies - please vote on your favorite title.

1. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 All I want for Christmas is a new man and a car in jewel-toned paint

2. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Hoarding cats, clothes, and advent calendars

3. Elle Florence #9 Secret Laywer Life of Nothingmas and her New Car Race at a Swift Clip to Mr. Big Broken Engagement

4. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

5. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Trying To Trap Mr Next Soon To Be Another Ex

If we don't get enough feedback before the thread explodes, I'll just go by the one with the most initial upvotes. Thank you!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

1. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 All I want for Christmas is a new man and a car in jewel-toned paint

3. Elle Florence #9 Secret Laywer Life of Nothingmas and her New Car Race at a Swift Clip to Mr. Big Broken Engagement

4. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

If we don't get enough feedback before the thread explodes, I'll just go by the one with the most upvotes. Thank you!
I vote for 5. It’s premonitional.

• Haha
They’re all good titles, it’s hard to pick the best one! I usually go for the most succinct one.

If we don't get enough feedback before the thread explodes, I'll just go by the one with the most initial upvotes. Thank you!
I love #4! #1 & 5 would be my next choices, in that order.

Reactions: 2

I vote for #4

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.