Eleanor Florence Lecocq #8 The Vlogmas M'Elletdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three things:

1. The Washington state government has asked folks from out-of-state to quarantine for 14 days, and for everyone to stay close to home. Did Mama G quarantine, and staying close to home does not mean travelling all over the Seattle region. I'm not travelling home for Christmas and am pissed at folks flying around for leisure, I'll be honest.

2. Elle said her mother is borrowing her couch. So she has two large leather sofas for that tiny apartment? Plus Mama G brought Elle's giant wooden childhood bed with her... I say she's moving to Seattle and looking for a home as we speak.

3. Elle's birthday gifts included a ski trip. What the hell?!? This idiot needs to stay home and follow expert advice. Ditto for browsing a freakin' Telsa showroom and going to Nordstrom... like, what? It's a global pandemic where thousands are needlessly dying, and you say "duck that" and decide to run around a mall? Gross behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Elle wears nail polish every single day. I'm surprised her nails aren't destroyed.

Reactions: 5
Smelle totally threw her dearly mother under the bus by only filming her. This 5+ minutes clip of a non makeup, 60+ year old woman vigorously chewing croissant was not a good view. I had to stop there, asking myself, why the duck am I watching this???
It's like watching an episode of sMOTHERed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Three things:

1. The Washington state government has asked folks from out-of-state to quarantine for 14 days, and for everyone to stay close to home. Did Mama G quarantine, and staying close to home does not mean travelling all over the Seattle region. I'm not travelling home for Christmas and am pissed at folks flying around for leisure, I'll be honest.

2. Elle said her mother is borrowing her couch. So she has two large leather sofas for that tiny apartment? Plus Mama G brought Elle's giant wooden childhood bed with her... I say she's moving to Seattle and looking for a home as we speak.

3. Elle's birthday gifts included a ski trip. What the hell?!? This idiot needs to stay home and follow expert advice. Ditto for browsing a freakin' Telsa showroom and going to Nordstrom... like, what? It's a global pandemic where thousands are needlessly dying, and you say "duck that" and decide to run around a mall? Gross behaviour.
In the past, she was notorious for vlogging at the mall self-style with her in frame. She doesn’t do that this time around because 1. She’s hiding Mr. Next and covertly filming and 2. She hates how she has to wear a mask out in public and can’t show off her caked up maskne face

Reactions: 11
The mall she's at is Bellevue Square and where one of the Tesla showrooms are....not that princess Eleanore could afford one because you need and outlet for one and a more permanent location if you're going to have one installed. I assume she went car shopping with a guy otherwise she wouldn't have showed her and her mom giggling at Nordstrom..I wonder if the next victim lives in Bellevue and possibly works for Microsoft?? It would make sense that she's trying to pretend she's high tech by going to Tesla to show off how techie she is...but she doesn't even know how to work a camera...as a blogger

Why is her mom here?? What's her deal?
I’m on a self-contained camping road trip for the rest of the year since I had so much PTO left. We’re social distance camping at several RV parks inside our Tesla SUV, and let me tell you, owning one is like having an entire industrial engineering degree in itself: knowing the optimal times to charge since charging slows down at 80%+, how to stagger charging at the stations, battery safety, climate optimization for maximum battery life, tire pressure for battery life, FSD betas, level 1 vs 2 chargers, load optimization, etc.

If Elle thinks of cars in terms of “jewel tones”, I’d like to see her try mastering owning a Tesla. I’m definitely not trying to brag, but having to listen to my husband drone on and on about all this stuff has made me an unwilling expert by proxy. I’d give actual $ to see #TOWMAS of her getting AAA to rescue her off the side of the highway after forgetting to plug in when parked at home (I’ve been reprimanded for this a handful of times) or #EXPLOSIONMAS of her blowing up her car and the gas station by trying to pump gas into the charge port.

I just hate ALL of her mannerisms, that wine tasting was SO obnoxious!! And can she not say the word now without it sounding like "neow". She's the worst!
Haha! Every time she says this I hear the Mandarin word 尿 (niao4) which means “urine” or “pee”. It’s an everyday term for pee, so it makes the little kid inside me giggle every time she says nee-ow.

Elle is a hoarder I bet she kept the wedding dress. I also get the impression while her mom spoils her that her mom does put her foot down sometimes. Like in a vlog where Elle claims she wanted her mom's opinion about an LV bag but it was just a ploy to get mama to pay for it and ginette didn't fall for it. I feel like most mom's would be like well we picked that wedding dress and paid for half might as well keep it for the next time.

I also am just really curious about what the dress looks like so that could me being overly hopeful
Haha I just rewatched this vlog (VANCOUVER SUNDAY DAILY VLOG, Jul 6, 2018) from right after Joe packed up and left her high and dry, and she moved into her mom’s Airbnb. She drags her mom to LV for her “opinion” on a Neverfull vs. Girolata and her mom DGAF, and a dejected Elle sighs and says, “Well OK, I just wanted to get your opinion.”
But the whole world can tell how disappointed she was the Ginette didn’t pull out her credit card.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My FIL is a master watchmaker and he’s looking for a used Patek for me at trade shows (pre-covid) and thru his connections. I’d trade all my Rolexes for 1 Patek. One day hopefully
I like the idea of automatic watches. It’s like having a little machine on your wrist that doesn’t need batteries to function; the movement does all the work and I find it amazing. How did watch makers figure out how to do that?! My fiancé has a Timex automatic watch and I thought and still think it’s super cool. I think my favorite luxury automatic watch would be the Breguet Tradition (it literally looks like a machine 😍🤣) although Patek really makes some beautiful ones for sure.

I did think about buying an automatic watch and figured I get a “cheap” one before I moved up and saved for an entry level luxury piece (a secondhand Rolex or Tag Heuer since that’s within my reach). But then I saw how my fiancé would wind his up every couple weeks and how he told me I had to wear it everyday so it keeps time...yeah, no thanks. 😅 I still think they’re beautiful but I’ll stick to a quartz Seiko or quartz Tag Heuer. 🤣🤣

I don’t even think Elle knows anything about Patek watches and if she does it is probably because they’re expensive.

I’m on a self-contained camping road trip for the rest of the year since I had so much PTO left. We’re social distance camping at several RV parks inside our Tesla SUV, and let me tell you, owning one is like having an entire industrial engineering degree in itself: knowing the optimal times to charge since charging slows down at 80%+, how to stagger charging at the stations, battery safety, climate optimization for maximum battery life, tire pressure for battery life, FSD betas, level 1 vs 2 chargers, load optimization, etc.

If Elle thinks of cars in terms of “jewel tones”, I’d like to see her try mastering owning a Tesla. I’m definitely not trying to brag, but having to listen to my husband drone on and on about all this stuff has made me an unwilling expert by proxy. I’d give actual $ to see #TOWMAS of her getting AAA to rescue her off the side of the highway after forgetting to plug in when parked at home (I’ve been reprimanded for this a handful of times) or #EXPLOSIONMAS of her blowing up her car and the gas station by trying to pump gas into the charge port.
Considering how much of an airhead ditz she is, I can totally see this happening. 😂🙄 She is so empty headed and scatterbrained in her videos, I can’t imagine what she’d be like on the road.

Sorry it’s been a long week and I’ve been dealing with a massive headache the past couple days...why did she call her vlog yuckymas??? Was because she didn’t like the flavors of some of the jams and wine (dinner with mother)? Or was it her emotional state, giddy in the beginning and ending on a sour note. Lol 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Haha! Every time she says this I hear the Mandarin word 尿 (niao4) which means “urine” or “pee”. It’s an everyday term for pee, so it makes the little kid inside me giggle every time she says nee-ow.

Haha I just rewatched this vlog (VANCOUVER SUNDAY DAILY VLOG, Jul 6, 2018) from right after Joe packed up and left her high and dry, and she moved into her mom’s Airbnb. She drags her mom to LV for her “opinion” on a Neverfull vs. Girolata and her mom DGAF, and a dejected Elle sighs and says, “Well OK, I just wanted to get your opinion.”
But the whole world can tell how disappointed she was the Ginette didn’t pull out her credit card.
That's exactly the vlog I was thinking about! It is so clear she was hoping mama g would feel bad for her broken hearted daughter and buy her the bag.

I think you are totally right and Elle wouldn't have a clue how to take care of a normal car let alone a tesla. As much as I want electric cars for the future I can't imagine planning a road trip with breaks for charging. I feel like I'd want a hybrid at the very least so I could fill up the tank and keep going on a multi day car trip.

Also I'm dying at the Mandarin lesson. Based on how Elle talks I'm 100 percent sure she doesn't think about how not only can her bad pronunciations make it hard for people to understand but can confuse people or just embarrass herself. Also I just love the idea Elle is saying pee :ROFLMAO: . You know she's be too prim and proper to even tell people she needs to pee let alone on camera.

Reactions: 12
But Ginette did buy Elle the Girolata eventually right? Honestly, all of Elle's best bags were gifts from Ginette I think. Every time Elle buys bags for herself, it's crap like the dated stingray Chanel boy bag.

Elle repeatedly says in her Yuckymas vlogmas that she's really busy (towards the end of the video). Lmao. Doing what?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone please tell me what an "above the body phone call" is? 🧐 It's around the 36:30 mark in Vlogmas 1.

What are these phone calls you're having, Eleanor, that are near-death experiences... 🤣🤣

• Haha
So how long after Elle purchases her perfect jewel-toned vehicle will she have her first accident? :m I can totally see her pulling up too close to a car ahead of her and then it rolls back into her on those steep hills in Seattle! Speaking of cars, remember when she adamantly proclaimed "I've NEVER owned a car" despite repeatedly saying "my car" a bunch of times in FL? She really is so immature. I haven't spoken to anyone about new cars and have the color be the first thing they talk about since I was in high school.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So how long after Elle purchases her perfect jewel-toned vehicle will she have her first accident? :m I can totally see her pulling up too close to a car ahead of her and then it rolls back into her on those steep hills in Seattle! Speaking of cars, remember when she adamantly proclaimed "I've NEVER owned a car" despite repeatedly saying "my car" a bunch of times in FL? She really is so immature. I haven't spoken to anyone about new cars and have the color be the first thing they talk about since I was in high school.
She also clearly in the vlog says "my next car". To have a next car that means she needed to have a car before it.

Reactions: 14
I think the new car might be a birthday gift from momma G :unsure:...or it is too much of a coincidence she is looking for a car around her birthday. If it is a gift from Ginette, and as much as it is a nice gift, what grown up woman in her 30s gets a car given by her parents. Maybe if the parents are super rich, but Ginette is single and a retiree. If this is the case I would not feel proud of my mom buying a car for me at Elle's age, specially under Elle's priviledged circumstances.

I too believe there is a new victim in Elle's life and that is why Ginette went to Seattle. Mom: come meet "the love of my life". The follow the same pattern over and over. Elle drops all those "subtle" hints cause she love causing especulation.

Seems like the Lecocq "sisters" are staying put in the States/Seattle. How bizarre for Elle to have her own room at her mom's. Elle: cut that umbilical cord!!!

Heretosnoop: Please come and spill the tea when you spot Elle out and about :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the new car might be a birthday gift from momma G :unsure:...or it is too much of a coincidence she is looking for a car around her birthday. If it is a gift from Ginette, and as much as it is a nice gift, what grown up woman in her 30s gets a car given by her parents. Maybe if the parents are super rich, but Ginette is single and a retiree. If this is the case I would not feel proud of my mom buying a car for me at Elle's age, specially under Elle's priviledged circumstances.

I too believe there is a new victim in Elle's life and that is why Ginette went to Seattle. Mom: come meet "the love of my life". The follow the same pattern over and over. Elle drops all those "subtle" hints cause she love causing especulation.

Seems like the Lecocq "sisters" are staying put in the States/Seattle. How bizarre for Elle to have her own room at her mom's. Elle: cut that umbilical cord!!!

Heretosnoop: Please come and spill the tea when you spot Elle out and about :ROFLMAO:
Right, probably like the LV bag she wanted an "opinion on". She starts car shopping around her birthday in the hope Ginnette ponies up!

Reactions: 10

Elle is basically Chinese because she lived in Hong Kong with her OG love of her life, spermbrows

Can someone please tell me what an "above the body phone call" is? 🧐 It's around the 36:30 mark in Vlogmas 1.

What are these phone calls you're having, Eleanor, that are near-death experiences... 🤣🤣
Maybe she's talking about Only Fans 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As a Chinese I want to say we don’t want her.
YES! Same! I was born and raised in HK. i live in the States now but my family is back in HK. I speak for them as well as myself when I go visit them, we definitely don’t want Smelle.

• Haha
YES! Same! I was born and raised in HK. i live in the States now but my family is back in HK. I speak for them as well as myself when I go visit them, we definitely don’t want Smelle.
Lich rally no one wants her. Where does she belong? I'm curious if the Dolls sent her anything for her birthday?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.