Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s insane spending! And she use to do this every week in her Joe days so your $15K a month estimate really is accurate.
Sounds a bit much — that’s $180k a year on non-essentials. I think $60k a year is more like it. Still a lot, still ridiculous. I mean, if you have good taste and lots of money, nothing wrong with that, but Elle has neither. She has money, but as many have said here, it’s unlikely that she herself is funding such a lifestyle.

Reactions: 11
That’s insane spending! And she use to do this every week in her Joe days so your $15K a month estimate really is accurate.
Don’t forget she saves money on food for Joe by buying cheaper cuts of meat. 🤣 #priorities

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That is bleeping INSANE. $15,000 a month in shopping. Do you guys know how much money Elle would have in 20 years if she put even 1/3 of that into an investment account every month? She could retire and be way more comfortable than Ginette.

On a side note, ladies... can I get your opinions? I'm getting married as soon as this coronavirus stuff is over :p I already call my SO my husband since we've been together 7 years and nothing will change except the paper, buttttt... we're finally making it official! Which dress would you choose for a city clerk wedding in NYC? All white dresses are just not my thing. Assuming warm weather.

AnneDress_Front_ForestGreen_1080x.jpg

sachin-babi-noir-one-shoulder-column-gown.jpg
ZoeFront_1200x.jpg
SB_SS20ECOMM_2962_d0da244c-2a86-49aa-8da9-cc5cf97fcfb8_1200x.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That is bleeping INSANE. $15,000 a month in shopping. Do you guys know how much money Elle would have in 20 years if she put even 1/3 of that into an investment account every month? She could retire and be way more comfortable than Ginette.

On a side note, ladies... can I get your opinions? I'm getting married as soon as this coronavirus stuff is over :p I already call my SO my husband since we've been together 7 years and nothing will change except the paper, buttttt... we're finally making it official! Which dress would you choose for a city clerk wedding in NYC? All white dresses are just not my thing. Assuming warm weather.

View attachment 311478
View attachment 311479View attachment 311480View attachment 311481
Congrats! I absolutely love the green one! So chic!

Reactions: 8
Sounds a bit much — that’s $180k a year on non-essentials. I think $60k a year is more like it. Still a lot, still ridiculous. I mean, if you have good taste and lots of money, nothing wrong with that, but Elle has neither. She has money, but as many have said here, it’s unlikely that she herself is funding such a lifestyle.
Yeah I think I actually estimated her burn a couple threads back at between 5k and 10k a month, averaging out to like $7500. I admit I picked a week where she was at her prime for spending and she was vlogging every day because of vlogmas, so she had a lot of incentive to spend and brag.

Still pretty insane. I mean she dropped $2000 on briefcases alone for her new job that can't be paying very much since she is not licensed to practice law in Washington State.

Even on the low end that's $60,000 a year on crap she doesn't need. I think she definitely expects whoever she marries to be treating her at that level, at least.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 311478
Congratulations! 🥳🥳🥳

The black and white one has such a high fashion vibe, which I love, so I’d pick that one. The green one is also very elegant.

Reactions: 7
Congratulations! 🥳🥳🥳

The black and white one has such a high fashion vibe, which I love, so I’d pick that one. The green one is also very elegant.
I like the green one myself. I think the colour is gorgeous.

The great irony is that Elle spends so much money but at the end of the day, she still looks so matronly and unfashionable, has nothing to show for it (like a condo or a house or investments).

Last edited:

View attachment 311478
I'm voting for the green one :)

Reactions: 6
Yeah I think I actually estimated her burn a couple threads back at between 5k and 10k a month, averaging out to like $7500. I admit I picked a week where she was at her prime for spending and she was vlogging every day because of vlogmas, so she had a lot of incentive to spend and brag.

Still pretty insane. I mean she dropped $2000 on briefcases alone for her new job that can't be paying very much since she is not licensed to practice law in Washington State.

Even on the low end that's $60,000 a year on crap she doesn't need. I think she definitely expects whoever she marries to be treating her at that level, at least.
I'm sure she's not far off from that still, almost every video she's wearing a sweater or outfit we haven't seen before. I wouldn't be surprised if they are all new. She spent a lot at the Nordstrom sale and Sephora sale as well (eventhough she also mentioned new products in other videos not included in the Sephora sale haul)

I'm sure she's not far off from that still, almost every video she's wearing a sweater or outfit we haven't seen before. I wouldn't be surprised if they are all new. She spent a lot at the Nordstrom sale and Sephora sale as well (eventhough she also mentioned new products in other videos not included in the Sephora sale haul)
Elle gets a high from shopping. It's like drugs for a drug addict.

Reactions: 9
Given her previous shady behaviors, I think she might be buying clothes online, wearing them when filming videos and tucking in the tags, Then returning the clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

View attachment 311478
Congrats girlfriend!! What great news! 🥳 💍 My vote is for the blue dress with twinkly/silvery top half. It looks festive and modern. 💜

View attachment 311478
Congratulations! The green one is so chic, the second one (light pink/rose gold ?) is beautiful too!

Reactions: 3

View attachment 311478
Congrats!!! That's so exciting 😸💍💝

The green dress is beautiful, that's my vote 😻

Yeah my vote's for the green too. Esp in NYC where green really stands out. Has such a nice silhouette to it too.

View attachment 311478
Congratulations!! I love the back and white one, it's so elegant.

i think she spends the most during sale / Xmas times, and is more restrained throughout the year. There’s no way she’d pass an opportunity to brag online if she were hauling so much other times. Social media is a highlights reel after all. She will showcase the week she spends the most but it’s not indicative of the rest of the year.

If she had this kind of money to burn she wouldn’t be compromising on apartments, bringing soup for lunch, and restraining her buys at Chanel. You can tell she prefers YSL or pre-loved because it’s more within her price range. Plus remember her sad Florida days? There’s no way she’d suddenly do a 360 if she had access to this level of funds all year round.

I think this only serves to support our theory that joe contributed most of the expenses & her businesses were doing the best in the joe era. This was really her peak life. She has never visited dry bar since then & it’s not even that expensive.

Reactions: 10
i think she spends the most during sale / Xmas times, and is more restrained throughout the year. There’s no way she’d pass an opportunity to brag online if she were hauling so much other times. Social media is a highlights reel after all. She will showcase the week she spends the most but it’s not indicative of the rest of the year.

If she had this kind of money to burn she wouldn’t be compromising on apartments, bringing soup for lunch, and restraining her buys at Chanel. You can tell she prefers YSL or pre-loved because it’s more within her price range. Plus remember her sad Florida days? There’s no way she’d suddenly do a 360 if she had access to this level of funds all year round.

I think this only serves to support our theory that joe contributed most of the expenses & her businesses were doing the best in the joe era. This was really her peak life. She has never visited dry bar since then & it’s not even that expensive.
There is nothing wrong with loving YSL bags. They're not cheap and I heard Chanel bags weren't that comfortable (the strap digs in). Plus Elle does have 2 Chanel bags that I love (the pale Chanel one and the Chanel navy blue boy bag, plus the Chanel WOC). Honestly, I prefer YSL for evening bags (I love the YSL Kate Tassel bag WOC). Most girls Elle's age don't even have 1 Chanel bag let alone 3. I know I don't.

In hindsight, I think Elle was bringing in a lot of money from her side gigs so she spent money like it was water. I don't think she ever thought her pearl and scarf business would level out or drop off. I remember her going to the post office with bags of scarfs and pearls. With her MDFA income, she was making 6 figures easily. But her business dropped off once Joe dumped her / her bad romance with Rick / when her girl boss facade melted / pandemic struck / her channel lost viewers / her lifestyle was no longer enviable.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.