Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the new video, Elle says she's looking for an "heirloom" pumpkin. I think she just word has become a tick like 123 that she doesn't even notice anymore. There's nothing heirloom about a piece of produce that will rot within weeks and have to be thrown away.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Viewpure link as usual, because we don't want scammy Eleanor Florence profiting off of us: http://www.viewpure.com/1pUDGaLnMiU?start=0&end=0

I don't think her overly aggressive acid exfoliating routine + botox/fillers is working. Girl needs to just live a healthy lifestyle and lay off the heavy treatments and operations.

Also wow, her face looks insanely different without makeup....it's actually really jarring.

1603722581366.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
In the new video, Elle says she's looking for an "heirloom" pumpkin. I think she just word has become a tick like 123 that she doesn't even notice anymore. There's nothing heirloom about a piece of produce that will rot within weeks and have to be thrown away.
Heirloom actually refers to the type. It is pretty common in plants. Heirloom usually means an older breed/type of flower, vegetable etc and they have seeds you can save and replant. I really like growing unique heirloom plants so that's the only reason I know about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Viewpure link as usual, because we don't want scammy Eleanor Florence profiting off of us: http://www.viewpure.com/1pUDGaLnMiU?start=0&end=0

I don't think her overly aggressive acid exfoliating routine + botox/fillers is working. Girl needs to just live a healthy lifestyle and lay off the heavy treatments and operations.

Also wow, her face looks insanely different without makeup....it's actually really jarring.

View attachment 288475
Thanks for the link!

Her eyebrows are a joke 🤦‍♂️ And the cat on the table 🤮

She got herself Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Intense perfume. She talks about it being 'new' and smelling like apples. Wtf? I went through 2 bottles of it and there is definitely no apple note. Also, it's not that new anymore, it launched in 2018.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks for the link!

Her eyebrows are a joke 🤦‍♂️ And the cat on the table 🤮

She got herself Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Intense perfume. She talks about it being 'new' and smelling like apples. Wtf? I went through 2 bottles of it and there is definitely no apple note. Also, it's not that new anymore, it launched in 2018.
You're very welcome.

Smellenore is definitely behind by several years, as usual. I noticed that she's still wearing those Blair Waldorf-esque headbands and watching Gossip Girl in the background. The show ended in 2012 but Smelley thinks those headbands are still relevant. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just finished watching the vlog. She looked like a fool carrying a handbag and wearing those heeled booties in the middle of a field 🤦‍♂️ when she tried to wash the pumpkin, she giggled like a twit. There was nothing funny there. She's really an airhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't relate to bringing a luxury handbag (one that's desperately in need of some leather conditioner) to a pumpkin patch. She also was giggling like a fool the whole time there and that would be so annoying!

But, I'm glad she has some female friends! When she lived in Vancouver her only friends appeared to be The Dolls™ and they didn't seem close nor did they actually spend a lot of time together.

She has a new coffee table - thick metal legs, dark wood with two strips of teal marble running through it. Guess that was purchased during Ginette's visit?

She also spent $100 on two new makeup "pah-lehs" at Sephora. While acknowledging the makeup will not be seen with a face mask. While unemployed. During a pandemic where everyone is staying home. This girl...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The giggling is insane 😲 if she’s this ditzy in front of her friend, I can’t imagine how annoying she is with a partner... does her friend just put up with it because she has an Etsy shop & wants the exposure ?!!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Thoughts on new video:

-Not even a minute in and she throws in her "dual citizenship"
-Nowhere to go/no job but of course she had to purchase a bottle of Coco Chanel
-Of course Gossip Girl is playing in the background, as she has to satisfy her GG life fantasy
-Outfit choice for pumpkin patch is not what I would have chosen but okay
-The giggling is annoying and seems weird for someone her age. Giggling is obviously fine, but hers just sound forced and unnatural...almost as if she is deliberately trying to sound like a young, flirty girl.
-She overall looks very aged for being only 31 - all that strong Sunday Riley stuff, botox/filler, heavy makeup, and emotional burden of not having a man in her life is really taking its toll.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just watched the new vlog. I also love locally and have been to that pumpkin patch. Heeled boots are NOT the shoes. Rubber boots, hiking boots, bean boots, but no heel. You will twist your ankle.

also she said all the bloggers picked all the apples?? She does realize NORMAL people go to these places and don’t document it for YouTube right? She is so dim it makes me so a double take every time she speaks because she sounds so stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Elle is a hoarder. She has so much makeup and "stuff" in general. And all those bags, some of which is ugly (I'll give her a pass for her LV tote, LV girolata, Chanel Boy bag and the pale Chanel, the Stella McCartney rose gold clutch, and the Rebecca Minkoff rose gold bag, and the Chanel black clutch). Those are all the bags she needs. Everything else is fugly and not in a good colour. Her apartment is so cluttered.

I've been following Daphne De Baat, a Canadian model living in NYC on youtube. (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpIqTXVAk0a14YdkWX-hn9Q)

She's very hard working, down to earth and very successful commercial model - she's represented by Wilhemina Models, she's been on Fenty ads, Maybelline, Clinique, and various magazine covers. She interviews a lot of other famous models (VS models, SI cover models) on her channel and their apartments were very spartan and they don't have that much stuff. Daphne herself has 1 leather handbag that she always uses. In her downtime, all the models (Daphne and her friends) wear simple clothing - no makeup, T-shirts, sweats, and such - and they're actual models. Those girls make their own money (it's not easy supporting yourself in NYC and modelling is a tough business). Daphne and her model friends also went apple picking recently and everyone was wear sneakers and sweats. And those girls are beautiful, street smart, and not spoilt. Meanwhile you have Elle dressed up to the 9's for every occasion and buying all sorts of stuff on Ginette's dime.

Last edited:
I’ll be honest, I thought this video was better than the regurgitated garbage she’s been putting out lately. Not saying this video was good per se, but better. I agree that her giggling is cringey. Her obsession with Gossip Girl is so weird; does anyone really talk about that show anymore? She really reminds me of a little girl trapped in a grown woman’s body. Eek.

I don’t know about you all but I haven’t bought any new cosmetics since the pandemic, especially something like perfume. With the number of people wearing masks these days it just seems pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What I find weird is that Elle went apple picking and then visited a pumpkin field. But she only bought her bag of apples and got 2 small pumpkins for decor. Then back in the late afternoon, she was sitting in some restaurant eating and drinking. It's like in a few hours, she was back in her natural habitat.

Another obsession I find odd / unnecessary is her need to match her bags with the seasons. She wore that camel colored coat, the brown shoes and the dark purple bag - because they are fall colours. But everything together is way OOT and unneeded. It's like her bedroom decor - just because you have a lot of beautiful pieces stuffed together doesn't a nice apartment make.

I’ll be honest, I thought this video was better than the regurgitated garbage she’s been putting out lately. Not saying this video was good per se, but better. I agree that her giggling is cringey. Her obsession with Gossip Girl is so weird; does anyone really talk about that show anymore? She really reminds me of a little girl trapped in a grown woman’s body. Eek.

I don’t know about you all but I haven’t bought any new cosmetics since the pandemic, especially something like perfume. With the number of people wearing masks these days it just seems pointless.
I admittedly bought some perfumes during the most recent Sephora sale, but that’s because it’s a pretty good discount (I got 20%) on some brands that are found exclusively at Sephora where I live, and occasionally I’ll spray some on even when I’m working from home because it’s fun. But she definitely is a pack rat. And also, all the stuff she buys looks similar? She must have dozens of neutral eye shadow “Paul-Lets” at this point.

• Haha
Another obsession I find odd / unnecessary is her need to match her bags with the seasons. She wore that camel colored coat, the brown shoes and the dark purple bag - because they are fall colours. But everything together is way OOT and unneeded. It's like her bedroom decor - just because you have a lot of beautiful pieces stuffed together doesn't a nice apartment make.
I beg to differ on Elle having “beautiful pieces” in her apartment.The majority of her furniture and home decor is just plain ugly. Don’t get me started on that eyesore of a coffee table, her ugly “heirloom antique” furniture, and the hideous photograph of her apartment view in Vancouver. Her sofa isn’t ugly, but it’s not terribly stylish either, and the mismatched pillows she has on it definitely don’t help. Yes, she has plenty of clutter, and that’s usually not a good look. But to add insult to injury, a lot of her items are ugly on their own. She has absolutely *no sense of style*. The thing is, there are plenty of people who don’t — having good style is not easy. But at least most people don’t have a YouTube channel where they show off their apartment, clothing, makeup, and handbags as if they knew something about style and had plenty to “teach” others. (Confession: Every time I see how badly she dresses and how awful her decor is, I kind of feel good — I spend about 1/10 of what she does on clothing and decor, yet everything I have looks a hundred times better. There, I said it.)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I beg to differ on Elle having “beautiful pieces” in her apartment.The majority of her furniture and home decor is just plain ugly. Don’t get me started on that eyesore of a coffee table, her ugly “heirloom antique” furniture, and the hideous photograph of her apartment view in Vancouver. Her sofa isn’t ugly, but it’s not terribly stylish either, and the mismatched pillows she has on it definitely don’t help. Yes, she has plenty of clutter, and that’s usually not a good look. But to add insult to injury, a lot of her items are ugly on their own. She has absolutely *no sense of style*. The thing is, there are plenty of people who don’t — having good style is not easy. But at least most people don’t have a YouTube channel where they show off their apartment, clothing, makeup, and handbags as if they knew something about style and had plenty to “teach” others. (Confession: Every time I see how badly she dresses and how awful her decor is, I kind of feel good — I spend about 1/10 of what she does on clothing and decor, yet everything I have looks a hundred times better. There, I said it.)
I agree! I think her sofa is fine (but very common) and the Cinema style lamp looks fun and...that’s about it. But all the stuff you mentioned above is hideous and it’s even worse that she bought so many clam chairs and tried to fit them to her ugly “antique” table and all the chair legs were tangled up like a jigsaw puzzle. And none of it goes together at all.

The rugs and runners, the awful clothing and coat racks, the hideous Missoni towels, and all the PNW motif items are terrible and even her kitchen counter looks messy and cluttered, because Elle just felt the need to put every Le Creuset and Smeg she owns on display constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, but I think Ginette and Elle like the Victorian look. From their perspective it is beautiful. Elle's old house in Victoria was a like a haunted mansion inside. It's too bad because it's nice from the outside and has good views.

All of Elle's apartments have been so cluttered. No wonder no guy can stand living with her for more than a few months. Imagine two people living there. She has so much stuff that it's uncomfortably cluttered for one person.

I think it'll be wise for Elle to do major decluttering of her apartment, have a capsule makeup collection and a much smaller wardrobe (I'm not saying capsule wardrobe because it's unrealistic for her but maybe half of what she has would do).

Reactions: 10
Gosh, you think she would be more sensitive to the pumpkins, after all she's been picked up and then put back in the patch enough times herself. She's still there, in fact.

She always looked dramatically different with no makeup (which is why she wears it, of course, regardless of wether the setting is appropriate for heavy makeup) but if you compare her makeup-less face here to one from the Joe era . . . the last 3 years really have aged her 10. I don't say 'Poor Elle' often, but I will say it here, she must be miserable.

Nice to see her out in the fresh air though. Her friend is a saint. Going pumpkin picking isn't about the pumpkin anyways, its about the day out and the smells and sights and the crunch of the leaves. Good for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gosh, you think she would be more sensitive to the pumpkins, after all she's been picked up and then put back in the patch enough times herself. She's still there, in fact.

She always looked dramatically different with no makeup (which is why she wears it, of course, regardless of wether the setting is appropriate for heavy makeup) but if you compare her makeup-less face here to one from the Joe era . . . the last 3 years really have aged her 10. I don't say 'Poor Elle' often, but I will say it here, she must be miserable.
I don't feel that living in Seattle, buying handbags, makeup, more furniture would make her more happy. What she needs is have some introspection and therapy, get another job, and have a healthy relationship with men and money and pursue some worthwhile goals even if not law related such as growing her jewelry business.

I think having Ginette to fall back on spoilt Elle beyond measure. Anyone else would have picked up their lives, sent out resumes and taken any job. I know STEM majors who graduated and picked any job (even jobs that were beneath them) for $45,000 and did it for years - before they moved on to six figure jobs in Fortune 500 companies - you work your way up and move accordingly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.