Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The briefcase video cannot be more out of touch. I can’t believe she actually bought them, film the video, and posted it on YouTube during a global pandemic while she herself is unemployed and everyone else is working from home.🤨

Reactions: 18
Gosh her face did swell right back to life.

Gonna be unpopular for me to say this, I know, but she looks good. May not be good looking, but she looks good.

I can't wait till she hauls in her next shell-shocked refugee from the Seattle app dating scene. Once she feels she has that to brag about, her best content will come back.
I agree. The plastic surgery + botox/fillers and heavy make up makes her look pretty at first glance and average without.

She was unattractive with and without make up before all of it. I'll be honest and say the cosmetic upgrades did her wonders. Much better decision than all her ugly handbags.

Reactions: 9
Mommy is in town and now two new briefcases that she has no use for. She really does like to just throw money in the garbage. Why raise money for Nepal women when she could have donated the money from even one of those briefcases to them? She is the epitome of wasteful with poor judgement. Total luxury brand bleep.

Reactions: 11
why does she need a briefcase?? seriously she is so out of touch.
some of the comments are so deluded

Did anyone look at the price of the jumper she is wearing? ludicrous

• Wow

Doesn't matter whether its Mr. Now's, Her mother's or even her own, Elle chews through money like a termite. Her appetite for consumption cannot be satiated.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

But before you mentioned the price of the sweater and all. I was going to comment, WTF was she wearing? She has the ability to pick out the worse looking pieces. That takes talent 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Elle: I don't want to go to the Saint Laurent store during a pandemic.

Also Elle: I need something for travelling on a plane.

🤦‍♀️

I spy Joe's diamond bracelet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I will admit that a long time ago, I was starting an internship in Paris and went to Galleries Lafayette and bought a briefcase because I was new to the work world and, for some bizarre reason, thought briefcases were essential. Did I ever use that briefcase? Hell no! I still have it, and it is lovely to look at, but it is so impractical and unnecessary. What do I use if I must lug a laptop? Why, a backpack, of course! I do what is best for my back and don’t lug a briefcase just to “look good”. As another poster pointed out, real life is not an episode of Suits. In real life, unless you have a car, you have to walk a lot, take public transportation or bike to work, which means carrying a briefcase is far from ideal. Now, you would think that at the very least she’d buy these briefcases (can’t believe it’s plural) because she is actually starting a new job, but we all know that is not the case. She is doing it to fill an empty void and fulfill her fantasy of being a “girl boss” with somewhere to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe is trying to catch men by getting ready for “work” and riding the elevator up and down in her building.
Just imagine Elle waking up every morning, getting all dolled up and dressed in work clothes and then spending from 7am-8am just riding the elevators in her apartment building hoping to catch the eye of a well-heeled tech guy leaving for the office.

I can imagine it. She's pretty unhinged these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That look you have when your mother's birthday means two luxury bags for you and an extra skillet of fries! She also called this her pumpkin spice sweater... ugh, she takes basic to a whole new level.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That look you have when your mother's birthday means two luxury bags for you and an extra skillet of fries! She also called this her pumpkin spice sweater... ugh, she takes basic to a whole new level.
I get the feeling every day is Elle's birthday in that relationship. Still don't feel bad for Ginette. It's her creation.

• Haha
Lol this photo is so editted/filtered that their faces and Ginette's hair are all blurry. :ROFLMAO:

G's nostril looks like it's missing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Elle: I don't want to go to the Saint Laurent store during a pandemic.

Also Elle: I need something for travelling on a plane.

🤦‍♀️

I spy Joe's diamond bracelet.
I suspect she is getting ready to go to Hawaii soon. Cause she is so predictable!

And yes, that looks like Joe's diamond bracelet.

Wait, where did I see this sweater before? Oh right, on Dicken’s separation announcement a year ago LOL. I would burn this sweater, if it reminds me of a public humiliation like this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wait, where did I see this sweater before? Oh right, on Dicken’s separation announcement a year ago LOL. I would burn this sweater, if it reminds me of a public humiliation like this.
Keen eye. I suppose even with the insane amount of clothing Elle owns her track record with men means eventually everything is going to be worn in an awkward instagram breakup picture at least once.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it just me or did the “bad root canal” not even fix Elle’s beaver teeth?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The briefcase video cannot be more out of touch. I can’t believe she actually bought them, film the video, and posted it on YouTube during a global pandemic while she herself is unemployed and everyone else is working from home.🤨
Yes, it seems antithetical to her “balancing aesthetics and practicality” mantra. 🙄

I agree. The plastic surgery + botox/fillers and heavy make up makes her look pretty at first glance and average without.

She was unattractive with and without make up before all of it. I'll be honest and say the cosmetic upgrades did her wonders. Much better decision than all her ugly handbags.
It feels as though she’ll never be upfront and honest about the cosmetic procedure she’s received over the years. Even if a well-intentioned, loyal subscriber were to ask in the comments or her DMs, she’d be quick to delete it. If she chalks up her good looks to a “bad root canal”, “a love for life”, luxury items, and a bottomless wallet a la Ginette, then doesn’t that constitute deceptive advertising? Perhaps we should inform Rick in his newest video regarding the same topic. 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.