Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think our precious Elle princess is too full of her self and too greedy for money to hire any model 🤑
She did way back in the early days of her jewelry line.

That said, I think she's the perfect model for her wares now that she has aged into them. Elle is only a couple years and a trip to the salon away from being a karen herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think our precious Elle princess is too full of her self and too greedy for money to hire any model 🤑
When Elle had her Precious Raksha jewelry line back then, she did hire models. It didn’t take off as well as Nouvelle Pearl if I recall correctly. Maybe she hesitated hiring models again because she thought she could sell them better as a featured model. Of course, it had nothing to do with the fact that her product sucks lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When Elle had her Precious Raksha jewelry line back then, she did hire models. It didn’t take off as well as Nouvelle Pearl if I recall correctly. Maybe she hesitated hiring models again because she thought she could sell them better as a featured model. Of course, it had nothing to do with the fact that her product sucks lol
I think when she launched that first brand, she didn't have a significant online following and it was also pre-surgeries so perhaps she didn't feel as confident about posing for photos of her wares as when she launched the pearl scam in her imaginary prime when she 'had it all' and was riding a wave of self-admiration.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like her knees and calves got sweaty, how would anyone think those are work appropriate?
No one and they also seem too tight or figure-hugging on her.

Why is feeling like PJs a good thing for clothing anyway? PJs are usually made of soft materials and are very unstructured and undefined, probably not what you’d want in work wear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Those leggings are 258 cdn dollars. Insane for leggings that aren’t appropriate for working out or going to work. (That is the 1/2 price) they are 100% synthetic and no idea where they are made!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Those leggings are 258 cdn dollars. Insane for leggings that aren’t appropriate for working out or going to work. (That is the 1/2 price) they are 100% synthetic and no idea where they are made!
Overpriced is shorthand for 'so gud' in Elle's reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just for everyone for mid-day laughs😄😄😄 I need help understanding these “luxury” leggings!
You bought 2 more pairs, Smelle, of course you did. Because you don't have 7 other pairs of identical leggings. I guess it's only fair those new leggings were purchased since you didn't treat yourself to a brand new VaLeNtiNeS DaTe NiGhT OuT dress... Someone's gotta feed that shopaholism.

What's with the terrible pumps? Does she think she can dress up the damn leggings by pairing them with some weird patent-suede heels? 🤮

Also, Smelle might need to see her optician about new lenses because the way those leggings fit her vs how they fit the model is veeery different but she clearly can't see it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Once again the Joe view follows.
I. Don't. Get. It.

Why would Smelle want a constant reminder of the man that destroyed all her wannabe trophy wife dreams and kicked her ass to the curb, leading her to Dicky and her broken engagement? Is Eleanor Lecocq even more delusional than we thought?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just for everyone for mid-day laughs😄😄😄 I need help understanding these “luxury” leggings!
Those leggings are so hideous! And with those pumps?! 💀 I would LOVE to see Elle do a video challenge where she actually dresses her age lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Once again the Joe view follows.
This is the weirdest thing about her. Who captures a view from their window 4-5 years ago and carries it around North America. It’s like a trophy she is carrying around.

Reactions: 14
This is the weirdest thing about her. Who captures a view from their window 4-5 years ago and carries it around North America. It’s like a trophy she is carrying around.
She said her last apartment was her favourite yet, so surprised the phot hasn’t changed to the view from that one. 😆 I imagine her looking at this photo longingly every night dreaming about what her life could have been if she had Joe.

• Haha
She said her last apartment was her favourite yet, so surprised the phot hasn’t changed to the view from that one. 😆 I imagine her looking at this photo longingly every night dreaming about what her life could have been if she had Joe.
She also says that about every man. We all know the truth though . . .

I guess it's only fair those new leggings were purchased since you didn't treat yourself to a brand new VaLeNtiNeS DaTe NiGhT OuT dress... Someone's gotta feed that shopaholism.
That may be the only aspect of her life where she can save a little money. It's been years since a guy lasted long enough to require two Valentine's date dresses.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Guess she wasn't taking the WA bar yesterday if she had time to post her work outfit. According to the state bar Association testing was yesterday and today. I guess she could have taken the exam and then shown us the outfit... But anyone who has studied for a licensing exam or CPA or something important like that knows you don't have time or energy to be going on valentines dates the week before and stalking your ugly leggings to see if they went on sale. Especially if you are working and studying at the same time.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.