Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we will have a car reveal on Friday. She did reply to someone on Instagram that she has already filmed it. Lazy-Elle can’t be bothered to put up two videos a week.

Reactions: 11
Oh wow? Miss prissy pants is alive? Wonder if she’ll address the absence or ... like special someone and Rick... pretend it never happened 😆

• Haha
So if she has recently been on dates with new guys, as we've heard from some others on here since it was their friends, does that mean that the guy with forehead is out of the picture? Isn't he the one who gifted her the ski trip?

Just another thought but do you think she will ever get so desperate with her love life failures, she would try get Rickets back? She could get G to look after the cats and swiftly end up on his door step. She could tell him that she has loved a few men in her life and he is certainly one of em, soo romantic :love:

• Haha
  • Sick
Lazy Elle needs to take a day for her businesses and update things if she wants to be seen as professional. I could not imagine using her as a lawyer to help start up a small business when all her sites are so out of date. Check out her YouTube banner - notice the uploads every Friday and Monday. When has she ever kept a regular uploading schedule? As others have noted her Elle Florence site still has the shipping after Christmas notification banner up. It’s January 20th, she hasn’t updated her site in a month.
I agree, this could have been prime time for her to really connect with her audience by letting them know she would be taking time off to study (if that is what she is doing) and do a study planning/tips video before disappearing for a month. How anyone still supports her is beyond me. Is there a way to publicly check if someone passes the bar or not?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I looked at her website. There is an area that says “contact us”. When you click it on it allows you to send her a message. If she responds to your message she must be fine. Maybe she is just super busy with life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I looked at her website. There is an area that says “contact us”. When you click it on it allows you to send her a message. If she responds to your message she must be fine. Maybe she is just super busy with life.
Yes, this is true. However, historically Elle usually lashes out if anyone asks her anything she deems too private, despite having publicized her own life for the last 10 years. This is how quite a few of our members here ended up finding the gossip sites...

Reactions: 13
I bet she went on the ski trip with mr. six-head and he dumped her after being stuck together for a prolonged period of time. She’s probably tolerable in small doses, but traveling with her brings out the real Elle. I can’t imagine being a skier and taking Elle! She’s not athletic enough to spend HOURS on the slopes and there’s NO WAY they ski the same slopes. She probably pouted and threw a fit, maybe even melted down because he abandoned her for several hours on the better ski runs! 😆

• Haha
I bet she went on the ski trip with mr. six-head and he dumped her after being stuck together for a prolonged period of time. She’s probably tolerable in small doses, but traveling with her brings out the real Elle. I can’t imagine being a skier and taking Elle! She’s not athletic enough to spend HOURS on the slopes and there’s NO WAY they ski the same slopes. She probably pouted and threw a fit, maybe even melted down because he abandoned her for several hours on the better ski runs! 😆
Or after a few runs on the bunny hill she retired back to the room to do a La Mer facial and left the poor schmuck on his own to enjoy this ski trip vacay. 😂 in all her time in Vancouver sis she ever once mention going skiing or even say it’s something she enjoys doing??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m confused by this comment. Why does a contact box on her website lead to the conclusion that she’s probably super busy with life? Most websites have contact boxes or information. To my knowledge, no one here has tried to communicate with her recently. And her best content always came out when she was busy. That’s her whole thing. She wants to give off the image of being a high-powered busy “girlboss.” So based on the 10 years of information we have on her, if she’s staying off YouTube, it’s more likely that she’s the opposite of busy. Because the chance to show JUST HOW BUSY this Girlboss is is basically the reason why she films.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m confused by this comment. Why does a contact box on her website lead to the conclusion that she’s probably super busy with life? Most websites have contact boxes or information. To my knowledge, no one here has tried to communicate with her recently. And her best content always came out when she was busy. That’s her whole thing. She wants to give off the image of being a high-powered busy “girlboss.” So based on the 10 years of information we have on her, if she’s staying off YouTube, it’s more likely that she’s the opposite of busy. Because the chance to show JUST HOW BUSY this Girlboss is is basically the reason why she films.
This is SO true!! It always seemed like the less she had going on the less she vlogged. She's all about that imaginary image of herself!
lol

• Heart
I agree, I don’t think having the contact box on her site is indicative of how busy she is. And you hit the nail on the head with your last statement. Smelle loves any opportunity to brag about how “busy” she is and the fact that she’s been radio silent since Christmas tells me quite the opposite.

I wonder why she hasn’t posted anything about her alleged ski trip? I remember she’d always post photos of her hiking, riding her ugly bike, etc. just to prove how outdoorsy she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
I wonder why she hasn’t posted anything about her alleged ski trip? I remember she’d always post photos of her hiking, riding her ugly bike, etc. just to prove how outdoorsy she is.
It's also possible that her ski trip fell through and now she is pouting because the "new love of her life" didn't want to spend time with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah I think y’all are dead on that something happened and I don’t think it’s studying for the bar. Although...didn’t she say she didn’t need to take the bar in a live chat? To show she’s studying for it, she’d have to admit that she was wrong and we all know she can’t do that. So maybe she is studying and trapped herself. Yet again, another glowing example of how she traps herself into unfortunate situations through her lies.

• Heart
Yeah I think y’all are dead on that something happened and I don’t think it’s studying for the bar. Although...didn’t she say she didn’t need to take the bar in a live chat? To show she’s studying for it, she’d have to admit that she was wrong and we all know she can’t do that. So maybe she is studying and trapped herself. Yet again, another glowing example of how she traps herself into unfortunate situations through her lies.
Maybe she thinks that if she’s quiet for a while, we’ll lose interest and stop gossiping. I’m not going to let that happen as I was a fan and was betrayed by her.

I really believed that she had it all....successful career and work-life balance when I was trying to establish my career. Somehow she managed to get her lawyer work done, do a fashion shoot before work, take long lunch breaks, go home early, attend the gym, and cook dinner from scratch, take a bath, make and edit youtube videos, and take way more than the average number of vacations days. It made me feel inadequate when I worked long hours, worked through my lunches, sacrificed evenings and weekends. What was I doing wrong? Elle is an major A-Hole for all the lies. There are working women looking for other women mentors on youtube and she’s been lying. It made me really mad when she started grifting as a designer and started selling pearls and scarves. I’ve never mentioned in the threads before that I have a background and qualifications in fashion and fine jewelry before settling on my current career choice. I didn’t want to give Elle ideas to elevate the scamming to a higher level. Jewelry making and clothes designing are serious professions for which real designers have great skill, talent, and dedication.

Ironically some of the very best comments, gossiping, and thread titles has happened recently while she’s been quiet. And the internet never forgets. I’m happy that we are keeping the gossip alive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I can't wait until she does get that new car and proceeds to treat it like a human friend (like poor Winston the Christmas Tree)... Further solidifies her friendless, lame existence 😂
Don't forget her "boyfriend," the Celine nano bag. 😂

If she DOES try for the bar, I bet it will be a half-assed attempt, and she'll mutter & over explain a lame excuse of why she failed the bar or backed out after this round of studying. 😄
Maybe she'll "accidentally" slash her hand with a broken wine glass and have to quit her review ...then her mom will write another comment on one of her videos, saying how strong Eleanor is and how she can overcome "insurmountable obstacles."

• Haha
I can't believe she's planning on making a video about her car. Does she not realize that most of her viewers probably already have vehicles of their own? Her behavior is shocking to me. I don't know anyone in real life who brags about material possessions the way she does. I have several friends who are extremely wealthy. None of them act like Elle. Even though she's in her mid 30s she's still the same brat who would brag about filming in her mother's Jaguar. Speaking of, didn't she have a birthday recently? I haven't watched her videos in months so I am out of the loop. Maybe she's been quiet because she didn't receive any brag-worthy gifts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't believe she's planning on making a video about her car. Does she not realize that most of her viewers probably already have vehicles of their own? Her behavior is shocking to me. I don't know anyone in real life who brags about material possessions the way she does. I have several friends who are extremely wealthy. None of them act like Elle. Even though she's in her mid 30s she's still the same brat who would brag about filming in her mother's Jaguar. Speaking of, didn't she have a birthday recently? I haven't watched her videos in months so I am out of the loop. Maybe she's been quiet because she didn't receive any brag-worthy gifts.
Here birthday is during Vlogmas. I think at the beginning of December. She briefly showed a pile of gifts at her moms house, which lead to some discussion that she was not following Covid advice and had some people over at her moms. She admitted she doesn’t know much about cars so really to show the colour and interior should take her 3 minutes of a video. Maybe she will talk about the buying process and the tantrums she threw until she got her dream car to make a full 20 minute video. To all her viewers out there - if you save money by making your own lunch and walking everywhere and throw a huge tantrum you too can one day have a luxury vehicle and be a girl boss 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.