Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't do her contracts class this semester (someone else is teaching it), which wouldn't even take much time, so there must be something going on...who knows what though. Speaking of, that university has the patience of a saint when it comes to her. First she randomly quits her old job, and no longer has a job to write next to her name, but they are willing to put up with it. Then she decides to skip teaching the class for personal reasons, her only once-a-year class, and they still are willing to put up with it. Meanwhile, for over a year, she's been using the teaching gig as a gap filler, calling herself "experienced adjunct professor" on her LinkedIn summary and listing it as her current job, but she hasn't taught there for one year and now that she's skipped this semester's class, won't be teaching for another year at least. And they are willing to put up with it.

She's a shameless fraud, taking advantage of everything and everyone however she can. Her entire LinkedIn is a pack of lies. *Lists her teaching gig as her current job when she's in the middle of at least 2 years of not teaching there. *Lists herself as in-house counsel at her old job when she has never been that. Tries to make it sound like she was in-house counsel by saying she "advised management on securities regulation and regulatory compliance" and not even mentioning that her job was investigating fraud. *Says she "advised companies on corporate governance and compliance matters" as a 19 year old intern. I'm sure she has coworkers on her LinkedIn, how is she not embarrassed to write this tit?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Agreed. My thing is it’s so hard for me to understand the psychology of it. I’m ambitious and I want to accomplish a lot, but that means I work to succeed. Elle wants that same level of prestige and accomplishment but she’s too lazy to work or it. What possibly got in her brain and led her to the conclusion she could just lie her way through it and NO ONE would notice or call her out?? I don’t get it. Also, it’s 7:30 am where I am and no video yet.

Reactions: 18
What's funny is I previously believed the videos showing how much she did in a day and I actually saw it as a bad thing. I thought what is wrong in her personal life that she wants to fill her day with so many tasks? (I.e. Why is it not enough to just be a lawyer. Why is she trying to teach/study for exams/have a side business too?). I know lots of people who like to keep busy but I cannot relate I must say (and I know I am the odd man out there).

Reactions: 11
What's funny is I previously believed the videos showing how much she did in a day and I actually saw it as a bad thing. I thought what is wrong in her personal life that she wants to fill her day with so many tasks? (I.e. Why is it not enough to just be a lawyer. Why is she trying to teach/study for exams/have a side business too?). I know lots of people who like to keep busy but I cannot relate I must say (and I know I am the odd man out there).
She had to keep busy because she wasn’t actually a lawyer. And her side business is a vanity project. She gets to have photo shots and make crafts well watching movies.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m assuming she will film a “Pimp My Car” video with overpriced, expensive, designer affiliate linked accessories. Most of us have been driving for years but Elle, who has been driving for only a few seconds, will tell us how to accessorize our cars. Didn’t she affiliate link her wedding dresses? We would be lost without her lifestyle advice! Lets see....if her car is a jewel tone red she’ll name it Rubis, if it’s blue she’ll name it Saphir, and if it’s green she’ll name it Émeraude.

• Haha
  • Sick
I am the same way – I already work for a large corporate law firm and my department is always busy. I don't feel the need to fill my time off with more work. I suppose I might feel differently if I had my own business and felt like I was working for myself, but I like to spend my time off work relaxing and living my life. My job is not my whole identity and no one ever died wishing they'd spent more time at the office.

• Heart
She’s been there less than a year. That’s gonna be her third place in Washington in just over a year.

I love how she announces this like she’s proud.

Wasn’t this apartment her FAVORITE??

I’m also very concerned that she referred to her life as her “real life.” So she knows YouTube is a sham?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So much for her plan to live in her apartment for awhile and not move anytime soon. I guess this latest move was also serendipitous :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she is moving in with her mom? Maybe business isn’t going to well and she realized she needs to save money. Or mom is moving the Seattle and doesn’t want to pay for two places (hers and Elles).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she is moving in with her mom? Maybe business isn’t going to well and she realized she needs to save money. Or mom is moving the Seattle and doesn’t want to pay for two places (hers and Elles).
Probably not? She did say Ginette will be returning to Hawaii soon... so victim #5?

Reactions: 1
Pleaseletherbemovinginwithmrnext, pleaseletherbemovinginwithmrnext, pleaseletherbemovinginwithmrnext. C'mon universe, we need some Elle drama in 2021! 🤞🤞🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her stories say she's spending as much time with her mom as she can before she goes back to Hawaii :)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I CANNOT believe she’s moving in with Mr. Next already! Someone do the math! How long has it been!? She’s not moving in with mom because she said mom is headed back to Hawaii. I mean I know I shouldn’t be surprised because this is her pattern but damn!

Also, judging my the headlight she got a Range Rover? Would make sense as it’s the SUV favoured by the royal and you know she thinks she is one

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I CANNOT believe she’s moving in with Mr. Next already! Someone do the math! How long has it been!? She’s not moving in with mom because she said mom is headed back to Hawaii. I mean I know I shouldn’t be surprised because this is her pattern but damn!

Also, judging my the headlight she got a Range Rover? Would make sense as it’s the SUV favoured by the royal and you know she thinks she is one
If she really is moving in with Mr. of the Week, that is truly pathetic. I’m sorry. I don’t understand.

Reactions: 7
Maybe she’s moving into her mom’s rental? Cuz it’s so close to the office where she does nothing most of the day? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pretty sure that’s an Alfa Romeo, but we will see. Alfa Romeo has been owned by Chrysler since the mid 2000s. Pretty sure it was the cheapest option of all the cars she tried, and while certain Alfa’s have an elegant and storied history, they also have a reputation for being high maintenance. Let’s see how this plays out, “miss I’m spending more up front to hold it for a longer period of time” Sorry Elle that is NOT how cars work.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.