Elaine12Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks massive in this pic!!

Omg I nearly spat my drink out then 😂🤣

Also, her saying all they eat is bread! Oh sorry Elaine I forgot you were the health queen! Who does she think she is? God she needs a good slap!!

I can’t believe her hair. She’s losing it all on the top of her head not just her forehead 😳😳😳 surely you’d style it to disguise it a bit

Reactions: 3
She looks rough! Has she been on the monkey gin again 🤣

Her hair looks awful aswel, why style it like that if It’s receding that bad 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She looks rough! Has she been on the monkey gin again 🤣

Her hair looks awful aswel, why style it like that if It’s receding that bad 🤦🏽‍♀️
She can’t afford monkey 47 she spent to much on diet plans 😂😂. Witch don’t look like she sticking to again she only join last week 🤨. We didnt have any up date Wednesday

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I cannot comprehend why she cannot see in pics that scraping her hair back into a ponytail is doing her no favours, her forehead looks huge and her hairline looks like it starts in the middle of her scalp. She looks like she has put on a bit of weight on in those pics even taking into account she has a couple of layers on her top half.

Reactions: 3
I cannot comprehend why she cannot see in pics that scraping her hair back into a ponytail is doing her no favours, her forehead looks huge and her hairline looks like it starts in the middle of her scalp. She looks like she has put on a bit of weight on in those pics even taking into account she has a couple of layers on her top half.
It’s her neck! It’s got rolls!!!

She deffo looks like she has weight on, despite most of them pics having been taken from her favourite angle!

That pic with her father in law is disturbing! They look more of a couple and more suited age wise than with her husband 😲

And the one with her mother in law! Wow she looks huge!!! I know her MIL is tiny but still 🐷

Reactions: 4
Living your best life? 😂🤣
If she's doing that then she is sadder than I thought

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s deleted those photos from yesterday with the family. Must of been a bit tipsy last night and thought she looked ok...woke up this morning and realised just how big she actually is, and those blonde highlight things in her hair look hideous!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So elaine lay in her mother in laws, while everyone else went to the shops. Lazy mare couldn't be arsed going with them. Apparently she is tired from getting up early. Yet every Saturday morning shes out with her Ma shopping at about 8am, and back again about 930 😂😂 Apparently the dog is keeping her awake. (The actual dog, not Neil- hes her dogsbody!)
Shes in for a shock if she ever has a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So elaine lay in her mother in laws, while everyone else went to the shops. Lazy mare couldn't be arsed going with them. Apparently she is tired from getting up early. Yet every Saturday morning shes out with her Ma shopping at about 8am, and back again about 930 😂😂 Apparently the dog is keeping her awake. (The actual dog, not Neil- hes her dogsbody!)
Shes in for a shock if she ever has a baby.
That was I was thinking when she say the dog waking her up and she needed a nap I was like what gunna do with a kid Or was it all fun was the sex toys 😂😂😂.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s deleted those photos from yesterday with the family. Must of been a bit tipsy last night and thought she looked ok...woke up this morning and realised just how big she actually is, and those blonde highlight things in her hair look hideous!
Lol probably cos of that one with her Dad in law! Looked very cozy lol 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
"Makes me feel like I need to do something drastic". No Elaine, you dont need to do something drastic. You just need to stop eating tit and move off your sofa. Pick a plan and stick to it for longer than 3 days. Dont pour gin into glasses the size of fish bowls. Nothing drastic needed. Just a shred of common sense would do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She does this every time she fails at a diet. Tries to justify why she hasn’t lost anything. Elaine, your right, no cares. However you HAVE to lose weight for that child you want. Why does she keep forgetting that? Why isn’t that enough for her?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.