Elaine12Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't really want a baby, if she did she would of made damn sure she lost that weight!! If I were in her position there would be nothing on this earth that would stop me!
I think its time she admitted it to herself

Reactions: 6
I honestly think she would not cope well with a baby. It seems to me all the talk and beating herself up about is maybe an excuse and she's trying to convince herself that it's what's expected of her, almost like give the people what they want, talk about wanting a baby when she really doesn't. I compare her to Emma Millard who is in the exact same position as Elaine and needs to lose weight to be eligible for IVF, but I can see Emma as a mum but not Elaine.

This is my first time posting, and I'm so glad I found this site! Elaine blocked me yonks ago & the GG thread has gone silent so I'm so glad to have all these threads to read! I always thought she got on/really liked her mother in law but there seems to be some serious tension_resentment 😬😬

Reactions: 5
This is my first time posting, and I'm so glad I found this site! Elaine blocked me yonks ago & the GG thread has gone silent so I'm so glad to have all these threads to read! 😬😬
Same. she blocked me about 3 years ago, and have no idea why.

Anyway I said this on GG and will say it again. It's so so sad how this 30 old woman is (or not) living her life. She has no friends, no hobbies and it's completely consumed by her weight.

If she really wanted a baby so bad, she would have lost weight. Or saved up to go private. They have been to Mexico every year for about 4 years so that's about 20k there.

She has no desire to be a mum ( which is totally fine) but stop blaming your unhappiness on others... Mother in law, Uncle, Sister. Everytime.

Reactions: 3
This is my first time posting, and I'm so glad I found this site! Elaine blocked me yonks ago & the GG thread has gone silent so I'm so glad to have all these threads to read! I always thought she got on/really liked her mother in law but there seems to be some serious tension_resentment 😬😬
Elaine can't get on with anyone except her mam and Neil and he is just a door mat.
Everyone else she has a snipe at, it was the dog and her MIL's turn today.
Also she needs to stop banging on about who would care if she went out in a crop top, I can tell you no one would care but Elaine. She needs to be more honest about her sizing and she has absolutely no body confidence at all. Stop kidding yourself Elaine.

Someone who publicly announces on social media that her husband can’t ejaculate inside her so does so in a cup has some serious issues.

Imagine if her in laws heard her talking about their son like that 🤢

Do you think they actually have sex? Or do you think he just does he thing and gives it to her for all the "baby making" they have been doing?
Cant believe I'm actually wondering this!! 🤣😂

• Sick
I dont see them having sex. She seems like she would let him for just the reason of baby making then push him off. They dont seem to have a very cosy relationship where you could imagine them being intimate (not that I would want to picture it really) but they dont seem very close/affectionate with each other.

Elaine can't get on with anyone except her mam and Neil and he is just a door mat.
Everyone else she has a snipe at, it was the dog and her MIL's turn today.
Also she needs to stop banging on about who would care if she went out in a crop top, I can tell you no one would care but Elaine. She needs to be more honest about her sizing and she has absolutely no body confidence at all. Stop kidding yourself Elaine.
She seems to think everyone is looking at HER when she goes anywhere. No-one’s looking at a frumpy, overweight, balding, pouting plain woman - you’re not that special Elaine! All eyes aren’t on you! 🙄

I honestly don’t get how at 15 odd stone she can be in size 14/16 clothes

Wow she moaning about her weight yet plane delayed she sat drinkin gin they got back home and went McDonald’s now she sat drinking gin again ffs Get a grip

• Wow
I’ve wondered that too!! I’m 5’8 and I’m 12 stone and size 14. She’s only 5’2!!

She just seems to jump on the latest bandwagon...gin. I remember years ago in her vlogs, she said she rarely drank, only had a couple of vodka and coke when she went out. I just wonder, because gin is very popular at the moment, that’s why she’s drinking it. She’s very frumpy for her age. If she really, truly wanted to lose weight she could. She just comes across as a very lazy woman. Stop eating start moving more!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
If she went into topshop and tried on a pair of jeans she wouldnt fit into a 14. No way. She squeezes into size 14 but that doesn't mean she is that size. The hoody she wears is a mans large or something i remember her buying it and doing a haul. She wouldnt fit into women size 14 hoody.

She lies to herself to make her feel better and thats okay Elaine but we have eyes.

Like someone above said, she only bangs on about gin cuz she thinks it makes her sound cool. She never really drank. Now it's all "monkey 47" as if she is some gin connoisseur. She is desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is clearly miserable with her life. However, she’s the only one that can change it. She must think people have no memories of her past vlogs. She is trying too hard to be someone she’s not. Don’t pretend you’re comfortable in your own skin Elaine, when clearly you’re not. If your size doesn’t bother you then embrace it!! It’s only you you’re kidding. I don’t know why she squeezes into clothes that don’t fit. She would look so much better if she wore sizes that fit her instead of being fixated on what the label says!!

I’m sure she only starts blogging around December when her Birthday is coming up. I think that’s for the attention, and it’s probably the only time of the year she has anything going on. However, her Benidorm vlog was a joke! She didn’t even make the effort to look nice through the day. The hair was scraped back tightly, jeans and a hoodie. She just always looks the same. She was buying size 14 clothes back in December for her upcoming holiday. No way is she at that size. I just don’t understand her mentality 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
She asking for someone to buy her a outfit 🤔. Mmm wounded if they get blocked if they pick something she hates 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.