Elaine12jones #7 Fad fitness diets galore, move back 2 Newcastle Will thinks you’re a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still living in a tit heap I see. A bit of housework would soon shift some calories Elaine! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god. Just found these threads and caught up. I use to talk to Elaine back when she did daily vlogs till she blocked me cause I called her out for being a nasty witch to Neil when he wasn't working for a little bit cause he dared to play on his xbox 😂😂

Can't believe they have split and she is still the same yo-yo dieting mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When will Elaine realise that SHE’S the problem in her life, not Neil or any man she’s with, not a diet plan, not her mum, not a job. She literally has not changed in 10 years! Same weight (actually bigger), same relationship problems, same selfish idle waster (who’s allergic to housework), same (granny) clothes, same godawful makeup, same tat shops, same five head. Her life is exactly the same now & will be exactly the same in another 10 years (but even fatter than she is now).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Elaine - I’m a comfortable size 16! .........cough cough

I wouldn’t be a comfortable size 16 when the legs and waist are crippling me cos I’m really an 18 or 20 just like hers always are. You can see it, all the lumps and bumps especially round the waist where the waistband goes. Those two pictures above show it all, and the ripples near the crotch area, that isn’t comfortable at all.

I have a stretchy pair of size 16 jeggings I can get on but they aren’t comfy cos they look too tight and I’m not confident wearing them, they annoy me cos they don’t have belt loops either so being too small tend to creep down. I’m actually really an 18/20 at the moment.

Her jeggings look painted on 🤣

Last edited:
"I'm a Comfortable size 16" Sure Elaine 😅

Just because you can squeeze yourself in a 16 doesn't mean your a 16 🙈 I'd love to see her put on a pair of Topshop size 16 jeans. They wouldn't go near her ankles.

Elaine is the kind of person that if something didn't fit in a 16 she wouldn't bother going up to the next size she just wouldn't buy it. All her clothes look skin tight, especially those Matalan jeggings she always wears which make her legs look like sausages and all the tops are probably supposed to be oversize but cling to Elaine. She would look so much better if she wore her correct size.

Who cares if your a size 8 or a size 28 just buy stuff that bloody fits!! If she's really as happy as she says she is then she should have no problem admitting she's a 18 or 20.

Reactions: 5
Never mind worrying about losing weight she needs to lose that pout 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
“Enjoying the slow pace of life” lol LIFE IS FAST PACED! You just don’t do anything Elaine!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When we woke up this morning my husband's (very expensive, military issued, supposedly accurate) watch told him that he had already done 16 steps whilst still in bed asleep. So that tells you how accurate they are.

Reactions: 1
She’s absolutely desperate to be pregnant. All of the mentioning of this surrounding pregnancy so often, including the “twins” And the vitamins, feeling sick, baby names etc etc. She has the maturity levels of a high school teenage girl.

Reactions: 12
I can't see Elaine coping with a newborn and single can you imagine 😅
She is quite happy to sit on her fat arse and let everyone do everything for her.

Can we determine from Will’s sighing after she asks “who do you think my celebrity doppelgänger is” that he is losing patience with her 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.