Elaine12jones #7 Fad fitness diets galore, move back 2 Newcastle Will thinks you’re a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ELAINE YOUR FEET DON’T MOVE WHEN YOU HULA SO IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO STEPS.

Reactions: 1
No way could a 1 hour 20 min walk turn out to be nearly 12000 steps, I’m sure I did around 2500 in 35 mins and I burn 195 calories in that time so 782? 🤷‍♀️ something definitely isn’t right there. Oh well!

I’ve just checked it was 3700 ish

Reactions: 2
Ugh asking people if they see a difference in her weight? No elaine, you literally look the same. The poses are different and taken at a different distance, but look at the clothes they fit the same. Maybe there's a slight difference in her face? But not much. She's done a lot of damage to her body by constantly changing diet plans, yo-yo dieting does more damage than good. Her metabolism doesn't know what the hell is going on. The only way she will see a difference, is by sticking to a plan for a long period of time, which we know she won't do. She wants instant results, that's not how weight loss works. I'm sure neil is thankful to have a different life now. I think elaine used to put a lot of blame on neil, but as we can see now, he's not the problem, she is. It's always the same thing, just repeating itself over and over. Poor will.

Reactions: 7
First time posting but I NEED to know- what happened with this one? I used to follow her ages ago, then I unfollowed because I found her so snobbish & the pursed lips used to get right on my tits. Anyway started following again after seeing this thread as was mega confused with the blokes names and wanted to see whats been happening, but seems to be a pretty new account.... so why isn’t she with Neil anymore? Who is Lee and who is Will?!

Reactions: 4
First time posting but I NEED to know- what happened with this one? I used to follow her ages ago, then I unfollowed because I found her so snobbish & the pursed lips used to get right on my tits. Anyway started following again after seeing this thread as was mega confused with the blokes names and wanted to see whats been happening, but seems to be a pretty new account.... so why isn’t she with Neil anymore? Who is Lee and who is Will?!
Best to read the previous thread, but very simply: she left Neil, presumably because they had been unsuccessful in trying for a baby. He had...performance issues...in the bedroom, and I would imagine her weight may have been a contributing factor in their failure to get pregnant - she went to a private IVF consultation and they said she would still need to lose weight even if she went private. She also did an Instagram live around the time of the separation when she said that there were a couple of occasions where Neil was talking inappropriately to other women. Then very quickly after the separation she was posting a lot about a guy called Lee. At first she said they were just friends but then she announced they were a couple. It was clear she was reading here and seeing all the negative comments about her so she decided to delete her instagram account. When she came back she was with a different guy called Will (not his real name, she said he has a traditional South African name). I think she said Lee was a mistake and they weren’t friends anymore. She is now living up in Yorkshire at Will’s house during lockdown but we don’t know if she’ll stay there or move back to Newcastle. Her and Neil still share the house they rent in Newcastle but Neil has a new girlfriend now, I think she might be more his age and has grown up children of her own.

For the regulars - let me know if I’ve got any of that wrong! I wasn’t following her closely until I saw she had split with Neil

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Best to read the previous thread, but very simply: she left Neil, presumably because they had been unsuccessful in trying for a baby. He had...performance issues...in the bedroom, and I would imagine her weight may have been a contributing factor in their failure to get pregnant - she went to a private IVF consultation and they said she would still need to lose weight even if she went private. She also did an Instagram live around the time of the separation when she said that there were a couple of occasions where Neil was talking inappropriately to other women. Then very quickly after the separation she was posting a lot about a guy called Lee. At first she said they were just friends but then she announced they were a couple. It was clear she was reading here and seeing all the negative comments about her so she decided to delete her instagram account. When she came back she was with a different guy called Will (not his real name, she said he has a traditional South African name). I think she said Lee was a mistake and they weren’t friends anymore. She is now living up in Yorkshire at Will’s house during lockdown but we don’t know if she’ll stay there or move back to Newcastle. Her and Neil still share the house they rent in Newcastle but Neil has a new girlfriend now, I think she might be more his age and has grown up children of her own.

For the regulars - let me know if I’ve got any of that wrong! I wasn’t following her closely until I saw she had split with Neil

You’ve summed it up brilliantly. Just add that she is no longer close to her mum who got sick of her behaviour, has no friends and claims to be working from home but doesn’t appear to actually do any work.

Reactions: 5
You’ve summed it up brilliantly. Just add that she is no longer close to her mum who got sick of her behaviour, has no friends and claims to be working from home but doesn’t appear to actually do any work.
Oooh yes, good additions! Her mum was convinced she had an affair with Lee (anyone remember the lacy underwear picture on Instagram? :ROFLMAO: wonder if that was for his benefit). I’m guessing there was an argument between Elaine and her mum and they stopped talking. Elaine posted an insta story aimed at her mum because her mum wouldn’t speak to her, so maybe it was her mum that decided to cut ties. They’re back on talking terms now but Elaine said they aren’t as close anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jeez! This makes my life look dull... thank god! I’m quite happy with boring compared to this shitshow!
Thanks for the update x

I really want to know how she spent Christmas in the end! Remember just before she deleted her insta, she was hinting that she would be spending it alone

I really want to know how she spent Christmas in the end! Remember just before she deleted her insta, she was hinting that she would be spending it alone
I think her first date with Will was Christmas Eve and second was Boxing Day so maybe alone, with her mum or with Neil ha ha. I think she was hunting for a lonely man to spend Christmas with but Will probably had plans already 🤣

Reactions: 2
All these before and after pictures are bull tit. The one is a candid picture taken from a distance by someone else and the "after" is a posed selfie taken by Elaine herself. Every single time.

Reactions: 7
All these before and after pictures are bull tit. The one is a candid picture taken from a distance by someone else and the "after" is a posed selfie taken by Elaine herself. Every single time.
Not to mention they are years old and not from the start of this current journey, shall we say #journey9232456547

• Haha
For the thousandth time. Clean the bloody mirror woman! and what a pig sty that room is.
also did anyone see the beige delight for today’s meal? 🤢 with fridge raiders 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 3
WTAF is this? Yes Elaine you need to be in a calorie deficit, however eating nutritious food and some veg would help.
How cool that she was invited to a toddler’s birthday party though?

Ugh asking people if they see a difference in her weight? No elaine, you literally look the same. The poses are different and taken at a different distance, but look at the clothes they fit the same. Maybe there's a slight difference in her face? But not much. She's done a lot of damage to her body by constantly changing diet plans, yo-yo dieting does more damage than good. Her metabolism doesn't know what the hell is going on. The only way she will see a difference, is by sticking to a plan for a long period of time, which we know she won't do. She wants instant results, that's not how weight loss works. I'm sure neil is thankful to have a different life now. I think elaine used to put a lot of blame on neil, but as we can see now, he's not the problem, she is. It's always the same thing, just repeating itself over and over. Poor will.
Do we have any volunteers to stand on a ladder and take some snaps? I think we need to compare apples with apples.

Just to clarify Elaine, an apple is a kind of healthy potato.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.