Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I want to know is “what about her washing?” Surely she is doing that herself!
I doubt it she will have Neil doing the laundry/ironing/housework/cooking/shopping while she’s out enjoying herself with the bloke who forgets her name and won’t buy her flowers until he’s backed into the corner.Then the flowers will be posted on the gram with the words He bought me flowers.No Elaine you repeatedly asked for them.

Reactions: 6
Buy me flowers.
Buy me flowers.
Buy me flowers.
Why aren't you buying me flowers?

I bought you some flowers.

Ah, he bought me flowers, he's so lovely.

Nothing like a bit of spontaneity to keep a relationship alive eh?! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Buy me flowers.
Buy me flowers.
Buy me flowers.
Why aren't you buying me flowers?

I bought you some flowers.

Ah, he bought me flowers, he's so lovely.

Nothing like a bit of spontaneity to keep a relationship alive eh?! 😉
She’s so cringe isn’t she

Reactions: 9
have i been blocked i cant find her account when searching her even though ive never tried adding her on there

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Why is she still wearing her wedding ring when she’s seeing another man.She is so weird.She will be asking Neil to get it repaired for her next.I can’t understand her at all.Shes got no heart 🙁
When? She didn’t wear it for absolutely ages before her and Neil split?

Reactions: 1
Her and that bloody eczema! What isn't she allergic too and doesn't trigger it? I've got eczema too but I don't announce it to the world every 5 minutes like she does.
If she was so allergic to everything she says she is then why does she still eat/use whatever? It is a dangerous game, does she not realise!

Reactions: 2
I’ve got a secret ....can you guess what it is?

What now Elaine?????? 🙄

Apparently all will be revealed at 9....

Reactions: 4
just checked her instagram via google has her followers gone down by a bit or is it just me swear she had over 2000 not long ago ?

Could be anything with how elaines been recently lol .. moving in with Lee? Wouldn’t put it past her

then again maybe she’s just tryin to wind us up and it’s actually nothing

Reactions: 3
She’s had a quick divorce and is engaged already ha ha

or perhaps shes telling us she’s allergic to yet another shower gel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.