Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I certainly don't feel sorry or have empathy for her. She's made her bed and can lie in it 😂
yes, i know i'll be in the minority here!! lol.....i'm a daft cow! i work in retail and i'm like this with the meanest of customers....i always say 'well we don't know, they might be grieving/dying/having worst time of their lives' and i annoy my colleagues then by being super nice to the hard faced woman who is demanding to speak to a manager......

Elaine has ALWAYS annoyed me though, always ....i just wish it was like old times so i could still feel "annoyed'

Reactions: 3
I probably dislike Elaine more now after this situation than I did before when she was shopping and napping and wearing the jungle top 24/7 tbh. She’s shown what a heartless, selfish cow she really is. Ugly on the inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve no sympathy for her.Shes brought it all on herself.Its one lie after another.If they have saving for a baby why didn’t they try ivf privately.She would rather buy ugly clothes that don’t fit her.Her wardrobes must be overflowing.Not long ago she wanted a rug for the living room but didn’t get one because of the expense,then goes on to buy expensive gin and ugly clothes and don’t get me started on the tat she buys people for Christmas.I think it’s all the gin shes been drinking that gave her the courage to do online dating as before she was scared of everything.Trouble is Elaine normal decent people end their relationship before dating another.It called cheating/having a affair.The awful smug look on her face she’s such a witch.

Her gift 🎁 list for Lee
1.lynx gift set.
2.Guinness slippers.(let’s hope lees the same size as Neil)as she’s already bought.
3.A second hand game.
4.Primarks 7 pack of socks with days of the week on.
5.chocolate orange.
6.walnut whips.
Hope this helps other tattlers who are missing out on her gift guides 🤗

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she realises that she is sharing Neil online and that is much more offensive than anyone trying to add him. If any of us really wanted to we could call him at work. Information is available because Elaine has shared it. She is responsible for us all knowing so much about him. Take some responsibility.

Reactions: 11
Who is trying to add Neil on Instagram? Bizarre, slightly obsessive behaviour
His wife? Mrs Hinch for new cleaning tips? (how to look after yourself? No sorry, caring for a doormat) Definitely need to leave the poor fella alone though, if he wants to talk to people he has the option without being hounded!

Reactions: 6
The latest - she's feeling so stressy at the moment and she's close to snapping (Lee beware 😂). Must be coming up to that time of the month, her hormones turn her into even more of a beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The latest - she's feeling so stressy at the moment and she's close to snapping (Lee beware 😂). Must be coming up to that time of the month, her hormones turn her into even more of a beast.
😂...watch out Lee!! Won’t be long before he sees the real Elaine

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve no sympathy for her.Shes brought it all on herself.Its one lie after another.If they have saving for a baby why didn’t they try ivf privately.She would rather buy ugly clothes that don’t fit her.Her wardrobes must be overflowing.Not long ago she wanted a rug for the living room but didn’t get one because of the expense,then goes on to buy expensive gin and ugly clothes and don’t get me started on the tat she buys people for Christmas.I think it’s all the gin shes been drinking that gave her the courage to do online dating as before she was scared of everything.Trouble is Elaine normal decent people end their relationship before dating another.It called cheating/having a affair.The awful smug look on her face she’s such a witch.

Her gift 🎁 list for Lee
1.lynx gift set.
2.Guinness slippers.(let’s hope lees the same size as Neil)as she’s already bought.
3.A second hand game.
4.Primarks 7 pack of socks with days of the week on.
5.chocolate orange.
6.walnut whips.
Hope this helps other tattlers who are missing out on her gift guides 🤗
And of course the infamous stepladder!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The thing is though that is creepy but however on the lives lee loves the attention that shows so clearly so idk i dont think its that werid cause he does not act shy when chatting on the lives and when somone asked to follow him he said ask elaine so is it more her who does not like it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.