Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing much to report! Neil went and did her dirty work and picked up her nans mobility car from her mums for Elaine to use, she sent him home with a certain soap Elaine uses and the car.
Is the car not to assist in supporting family to enhance the help they can give to the Nan and her life in general? Never realised it was so the 'doting' grandaughter can get to her new victim....erm I mean man

Reactions: 8
Is the car not to assist in supporting family to enhance the help they can give to the Nan and her life in general? Never realised it was so the 'doting' grandaughter can get to her new victim....erm I mean man
I know your inly meant to drive it if the dosable person is in there or its for their benifit i e getting shopping for them erc she clearly is skint but has enough to go buy all this tat

Reactions: 6
I know your inly meant to drive it if the dosable person is in there or its for their benifit i e getting shopping for them erc she clearly is skint but has enough to go buy all this tat
Aha I get it, if Elaine is in the car driving away it enhances the life of the Nan by not having to listen to all her self made drama! Bet she has a photo of Nan in the car to bend the rules 😉 yeah duck the family eh babes #youdoyou

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must be she’s been dipping in Neil and hers baby fund pot. I mean yes it’s no good now for the pair of them, but she may need her half it in the future for whatever.

So is she officially Lees girlfriend? Has she came out and said it x
Yes she did it in style like a school girl 😂

For those who didn’t know or can’t see

I’ve just realised the wardrobe in the background looks a lot like hers!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She must be she’s been dipping in Neil and hers baby fund pot. I mean yes it’s no good now for the pair of them, but she may need her half it in the future for whatever.

Yesss see i thought she imagined she said that i cant believe she did that though i mean im not saying dont spend it but she proz spent it on her new man

Reactions: 4

Utterly disgusting and very disrespectful to Neil. I can't wait for it to all come crashing down

Reactions: 12
Why do I think you are Elaine 🤪 or maybe her online friend
Dunno love? Why do you think that?? Intriguing

I’m from south midlands,no geordie accent here. No ‘friend’ of hers either so you might need to check that radar of yours as it’s well off course!

Ooh yes,good spot!! It does look like her wardrobe. To me a wardrobe screams ‘bedroom’!!

Ooh yes,good spot!! It does look like her wardrobe. To me a wardrobe screams ‘bedroom’!!

And after all the vibrator talk on her live...well,she’s certainly livening up a bit

Reactions: 5

He asked.....whilst wearing the jungle top?? Lol😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A fancy jungle top - maybe she is trying to get with the i'm a celebrity theme lol.

I really do feel sorry for Neil.

Can I ask, if she is using her Nans mobility car everyday to work etc - isn't that ripping her Nan off? Surely her Nan pays for the car with her disability to help her get out and about with her family who can drive her.

When you say "mobility car" I've been picturing a mobility scooter which surely is not the case....?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A fancy jungle top - maybe she is trying to get with the i'm a celebrity theme lol.

I really do feel sorry for Neil.

Can I ask, if she is using her Nans mobility car everyday to work etc - isn't that ripping her Nan off? Surely her Nan pays for the car with her disability to help her get out and about with her family who can drive her.
I have a dla car and your only meant to use it if the person is gaining from it so saying doing her nans or shopping or taking her out

And if reported the car will b taken away so she is quite stupid reporting it online when she knows she has people who would do that

I think it sounds like Neil is clinging on in the hope Elaine will change her mind and they can make a go of things. I really feel so sorry for him.

• Sad

That smug face and giant, dome of a forehead 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it sounds like Neil is clinging on in the hope Elaine will change her mind and they can make a go of things. I really feel so sorry for him.
If Elaine has a baby with Lee and they split I could see Neil raising the baby as his own.

Surely her using her Nan’s mobility car for her own personal use is illegal? And maybe not the best thing to tell the internet? 🤦‍♀️

It’s sad she couldn’t have gone round to her Mum’s, made an effort to try and patch things up instead of sending Neil. He needs to grow a pair.

Apparently when Neil got back home after doing the dirty work for her picking up the car, he messaged her mum saying something like we all need to move on now and her mum replied, 'really??????? 🤦🏻‍♀️'. More like Elaine told Neil to write that 🧐 When will that man tell her to do one?! I can't wait for karma to bite her on the ass when things go tits up with Lee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.