Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, that's a bit dim, to use your instagram name! I actually like Denise, however, I cannot stand steve. His inuendos and dirty jokes used to leave Me cringing. But, i bet Elaine liked it,,,,,

Thing is, she's never been classy!
I didn't like either of them. Steve came across as an utter pervert, you could tell just by looking at him - he probably had his eye on Elaine which is probably what caused the relationship breakdown between Denise and Elaine. You are totally right about Steve though, he thought he was funny when really he was just a balding dirty, perverted man

Reactions: 6
They have never been just friends that was all BS
I get the feeling she was calling him her ‘friend’ because he hadn’t actually asked her to be his girlfriend. The same kind of dig she was using when it came to the flowers. My guess is the ‘friend’ thing was a dig towards Lee rather than her being deceitful to everyone regarding their relationship.

Reactions: 7
Also what’s the deal with this Lee, ?41 years old, living at home with his mother, happy to be getting involved in with Elaine who is acting like a giddy schoolgirl on the internet in front of strangers. Being picked up by her in her husband’s car, while she still lives with her husband? The whole thing stinks and just is so bizarre. When we first heard Elaine and Neil had broken up I thought “good for her” but Christ alive this is just so weird and Lee isn’t normal either to entertain Elaine while she’s living with Neil and using his car.

Reactions: 27
Also what’s the deal with this Lee, ?41 years old, living at home with his mother, happy to be getting involved in with Elaine who is acting like a giddy schoolgirl on the internet in front of strangers. Being picked up by her in her husband’s car, while she still lives with her husband? The whole thing stinks and just is so bizarre. When we first heard Elaine and Neil had broken up I thought “good for her” but Christ alive this is just so weird and Lee isn’t normal either to entertain Elaine while she’s living with Neil and using his car.
That’s exactly what I was thinking! He’s decent looking, good hairline for his age, nice teeth, OK clothes and a good physique... so what’s his story? Why is he single at his age? There’s always a catch :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
and you can garentee he had a ex that cheated or somthing some sob story

she said she was scared of lees family judging her

babe they may not do it to your face but bet you anything behind your back they are talking i would judge you if my son came home with a girlfriend with the situation your in and i would be warning him to be careful i also think theres a high possiabillity of elaine cheating on lee with neil with her still living there such a dangerous situation i really think she is stupid for doing that can you imagine

Oh lee lets go to mine we can cuddle in my bed room while my husband is down stairs

WERID AS duck

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Does Lee live with his folks? I didnt think he did. On one of the lives he commented that he couldn't go live because he was sat with his parents, and Elaine said he was a liar because he was round there earlier. Maybe I picked it up wrong!

Reactions: 2
She’s moving this relationship on so fast. I imagine there wasn’t any chemistry or romance with her and Neil and she has jumped on the first person showing her attention. I hope Neil is alright. He could have done what she’s done and slated her publicly and aired some laundry, and he hasn’t. I respect him for that. #teamneil

Reactions: 17
I think she’s just been caught out by her mum of having a affair.Not long back they were decorating the bedroom and buying curtains.Why do all that if your ending your relationship.I think she wanting Neil out so she can move Lee in.His family must be furious for him being with her I know I would be if it was my son.I expect she’s given them a sob story about how awful Neil is etc.They will soon find out what a utter cheating witch she is.Good on Neil if he’s on dating sites.But to be honest I think she’s just saying that to try and make herself look better.karmas going to get you Elaine.

Reactions: 11
This isn’t the first time she’s pissed Neil off in her marriage. This is the third time... and Neil gets the blame for sending a pic or two. If only everyone knew of Elaines other goings on whilst she’s been married. She’s a heartless cow and now she’s asking Neil to move out so she can move the next one in. What a disgrace. And her mum DID NOT call her a slag... nice one Elaine!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Please spill the ☕
This isn’t the first time she’s pissed Neil off in her marriage. This is the third time... and Neil gets the blame for sending a pic or two. If only everyone knew of Elaines other goings on whilst she’s been married. She’s a heartless cow and now she’s asking Neil to move out so she can move the next one in. What a disgrace. And her mum DID NOT call her a slag... nice one Elaine!

Oooh tell us more

Reactions: 8
Ooo I wanna know moreeeee
And I’m not surprised she made up her mum saying that so her followers would all be poor Elaine

wait shes actually asked him to go ? thats actually vile and made me angry come on spill the tea it sounds super hot

Reactions: 4
As much as I want to hear the tea, you might incriminate yourself by sharing anything. Make sure you're sure!

Reactions: 5
I take it you know Elaine?!

Spill the beans 😁

Reactions: 9
shes hurt neil enough at this point will be good to hear the other side id love it if that account was neil

Reactions: 10
I would be interested in hearing neils side of the story. I imagine it would be a very different tale! I imagine he is really hurting after the he asked I said yes post today. Horrid.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.