Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how hula hooping on the spot can transform into 2000 steps. Genuinely confused by this.
it doesn’t, she has a cheap tracker that will track steps as movement. She could sit on the sofa and wave her arms in the air and it would probably go up.

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand how hula hooping on the spot can transform into 2000 steps. Genuinely confused by this.
Said she's struggling with calorie counting and not enjoying it this week. Week 4 is her make or break week apparently but she wants a weight loss in cracking weight loss in May. Don't think thats going to happen Elaine.

Reactions: 3
She’s said before will was really into his fitness and keeps him self fit and works out. Surely he should be telling her there no way she’s burning that many calories just fannying about in the house.

Reactions: 2
She actually thinks she’s burnt 2000 calories,
Oh jeez 🤦🏻‍♀️ Elaine love, it’s more like 200, enough for a biscuit.

Another “2000” calories burnt my Elaine dancing round the room. She needs a reality check and if she wants to track steps and count calories invest in a decent fitness tracker. The one she has is a basic copy of a Fitbit which probably increases in steps if you wave your arms around. Fitbit technology now recognises when you’re just moving your arms and when you’re actually moving so doesn’t increase if you’re not. It is also much more accurate with calorie counting. She needs to realise how off these numbers are
2000 steps hula hooping? You don’t even do any steps, you wiggle the hips! I don’t get how she can count calories by steps when majority are from her hand movements alone. I have a Fitbit but instead I use an app instead which often gives a higher reading than it actually is, but when synced to mfp you can then adjust to a more accurate figure. Best to under estimate than over!

My fitbit says when i do 30 minutes of hooping i burn 230 calories. I do it really fast, my heart rate is up and i don't stop.

I just can’t see her hoola hooping burning as many calories as she thinks she does. I went on a 7 mile bike ride yesterday, it took 30 mins roughly and I burnt 300 calories. My heart rate was high and this was up and down a lot of hills 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I just can’t see her hoola hooping burning as many calories as she thinks she does. I went on a 7 mile bike ride yesterday, it took 30 mins roughly and I burnt 300 calories. My heart rate was high and this was up and down a lot of hills 🤷🏻‍♀️
Cycling burns more than walking too, just shows how much of a novice she is to all this.

She’s gonna do her back in lifting weights like that. Her form is so poor

One thing that’s annoying me, in Newcastle she harped on about “lunch” but now she’s wherever she is she calls it “dinner”. I understand these change in different parts of the country but surely you wouldn’t change what you’ve called lunch your whole life when you’ve only been living in a new place for ten mins??? Just me who is annoyed by that?? Lol

Reactions: 8
Her favourite hobby is working out apparently :ROFLMAO:
No Elaine your fave hobby is visiting cheap tat shops and then coming home and sitting on your arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her favourite hobby is working out apparently :ROFLMAO:
No Elaine your fave hobby is visiting cheap tat shops and then coming home and sitting on your arse.
I bet she is busting at the seems to go out to Matalanssssss, Primark and Asda’sssssss. Oh she can still go to Asda’ssssssss though!

Her favourite shop though 🤣

• Haha
I honestly can not understand how you can do 2000 steps hula hooping? Your feet don’t move? Someone help a gal out.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.