Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
She’s now suddenly talking about Debbie and tagging her in pics after months or even a year or something of no mention of her....is she hinting for an invite to hers for Xmas day?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

Traceysman

Chatty Member
Nothing this vile woman says shocks me. She lies through her teeth. Just fucking move out Elaine, if your marriage is over then just go.

So back when she worked at her old place she apparently found pictures of a woman and neil sending explicit pics to each other!!

I have major trust issues anyway, but for some reason i just don't believe that, at all! Is she twisting the story to make neil look bad now because she's looking like the bad person and being attacked from everyone?

Why would her mum turn on her so much and her family if neil did this? Surely they'd be there for elaine and elaine would tell her family what hes done?
She’s twisted!! I bet it was her sending explicit pictures. Let’s face it she has already posted pictures of herself in underwear for everyone to see. She makes out she’s a prude, I don’t think that’s the case at all!

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
Neil and Elaine started as friends...... what a bitch she is! I thought she come across as a teenager with that post too. Probably online chat I’d imagine, unless he works at Asda’s, Primark, Matalans or B&Ms.

So pathetic. Fair enough if her and Neil want to split, but do in a classy way. You've been with this man for 13 years. He's done everything for her, have some respect.
I hope this new “Friend” isn’t like Neil and tells her to pull her finger out.

Charmed40

Chatty Member
Jesus, she was in Asda yesterday after 9. I'd just got up with my 12 year old who loves her kip and my 2 year old who loves cuddling mum. I'm not dissing anyone but bloody hell Elaine you have really got no life love. If youre not going to go out with your hubby for the day/ weekend then you could clean the house. When does she clean? What a boring existence. Week in week out

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
They won't be "a couple" until she's made sure she has a home to stay in and Neil moves out (or she moves out). It is so so obvious what has happened, she's trying to hide the truth by pretending he's her friend then boom, they magically fall in love once everything is settled...
Just like with the ex she was with when talking to Neil all those years ago, then boom they were living together.

Traceysman

Chatty Member
If that guy was “just a friend” surely she would’ve put a picture of him on before now? She is a cheating rat, no other words for it and she’s making a mug out of Neil.

Mel1990

So hands up who thinks she will be either staying at her mums every night or at least round there every night for dinner. There’s no way she will cook for herself

Mel1990

The live was yet more giggling like a school girl
She bought a poncho because lee likes them and Neil hates them
Ignored the how they met question about 5 times
They met 5 weeks ago
She started going on about how amazing lee is then he popped up
Oh and she is already buying his Neices tat

• Wow
  • Haha

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
Well she said a few times she’s felt sick, she hasn’t had gin “in so long”
And for her mum to call her a slag and say she brought her up with morals and respect I think is quite a specific thing to say to someone who’s just simply fell out of love...🧐

Haym13

VIP Member
Yes it’s the same crap every year

Gift 🎁 guide on behalf of Elaine.
Lynx box set (Africa)
Chocolate 🍊 orange
7 pack of primarks socks
cheap booze
Pep and co scarfs gloves sets
Walnut whips
Pound shop candles 🕯
Pound shop shortbread biscuits in a tin
And those ruffalo things

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
Her mum bought the same dress, just proof she dresses like an older woman as her mum is in her 50s. She said her and her mum have a habit of buying the same clothes.

• Haha
  • Wow

Bobsyouruncle

I reckon Elaine's mum is very much like Elaine. Selfish and self-centered. She's probably upset that they won't have anyone to go on holiday with. Can't really believe a mother would do that and leave them when they needed them most.

Lavender425

That combination of jeans and blazer is just horrendous 😳
The jeans look painful, she must have circulation issues after wearing them. They're practically sprayed on.