Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ooooo, but she’s sat on her sofa eating it! Does ‘us’ mean the whole of his office or is it her northern way of saying ‘us‘ as in ‘her’?
Her and him maybe at her house? Something going on there he approached her and just offered her a job with no experience then next she’s separating from Neil. Elaine would not be on her own she’s too needy to be single

Reactions: 9

Haym13

VIP Member
He should leave and leave her in the lurch, why hang around to help her out after what she’s done.

Oh yeah “ I know where you’ve come from hun”. 🤣 she’s a chav ha ha

OMG 🤣😂
She obviously reads here! Let's just hope she's taken on board what we've been saying

Yorkshiregirl2019

She clearly has issues!! Lots of them!!

I think lee is real and she is close to being in a relationship with him. The online insta person isn’t him and is either Jane or Lisa. All very childish!!

She said in another live that Neil was going to his mums for Christmas and it seems that she currently isn’t welcome at her families so she has no where to go. Maybe she will be with Lees family.
If I was Neil I would absolutely want to have my day in this situation. He won’t tho because he won’t want to offend Elaine and will be waiting in the wings for it all to go wrong.

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
She was on quite early today because she was expecting her "flat mate" home soon, meaning Neil. She doesn't know what to call it so she calls him her flat mate.

She was really going for him. Not once has she mentioned any of this and surely if she's fell out with her mum she'd be telling her all about neil and him sending pics. She said she found them on his emails..didnt explain why she was on his emails other than she "had a strong hunch" something was wrong. She made a point of saying she never checks his phone..yeah right!

Apparently neil has been sending dick pics on 2 separate occasions and just so coincidentally, both occasions are when Elaine is being an angel, just to make Neil look even worse, what with his timing of those emails. The first time was when she organised Neils mums party, bought a cake and presents and decorations, celebrating his and having a good time with his family, while he was emailing someone else and the 2nd occasion was when her grandad died. How bad does neil look now! So after all this shit she's been getting, and her mum turning on her, she only now decides to tell people.

You don't want to start a family with someone who's done this twice.

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
You’re all jumping to conclusions without knowing any facts. Made my fair share of comments regarding her in the past but you can’t comment on such a sensitive issue with nothing but speculation. She’s separating from her husband of many years & it will be hard for the both of them. They both have their faults.

Sara_M

VIP Member
Payday tomorrow so, I suspect there'll be a trip to matalansssss and a " try on " sesh on Saturday 😂

• Haha
  • Sad

CosmicCreepers

Chatty Member
I really hope that Neil finds someone soon. This has been done completely the wrong way but she can't change the past now. She was definitely seeing this guy the past few months.

Traceysman

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember when someone off here did message Neil about Elaine? She sent a really shitty message back, it was along the lines that Neil knew she was talking to someone at work, but she thought it was admiral that he told her he had a girlfriend and she said she was married, and that it was nothing to do with sex....??? Hmmm 🤔 all making sense now!

I think she's hoping she can get the man and a baby ASAP 😔😔
He wants to be very careful!

kadykal95

Chatty Member
She will miss him cooking and cleaning thats for sure. Her house will be stinking when he gets back. Elaine doesnt lift a finger.

She will just live at her mums.

Traceysman

Chatty Member
I think it’s sad that he’s away from everyone. Neil wasn’t allowed to have any friends or go out, the one time he did she was so insecure. I really feel for him, and the fact she’s totally rubbing his nose in it makes me feel really sad for him.

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I’ve been following Elaine since her YouTube vlogging days, probably for around 6 years or so. In that time her life hasn’t change at all.. she literally does exactly what she always has.. goes to work, goes out with her mum, goes to the pub to see her dad, spends endless amounts on new clothes, never looses weight, bangs on about her holiday for months in advance, buys cheapo Christmas presents in the Jan sales.. her life is that in repeat . It’s sad because she’s only 30, so her life isn’t over but it’s like she’s signed off and given up achieving anything... she writes a list saying she wants to loose weight and have a baby but she’s been saying that for years.. what’s she doing about it? Nothing

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
I couldn't understand why she was saying that Neil asked her to delete him off facebook and instagram when he could just delete her himself. Only dawning on me now that, he hasnt asked her to do that. She has deleted him, making out it was at his request, so that she could put out this false version of the story about being separated for a while but "pretending to be together". And hes none the wiser what she is telling people.
Why would she not tell her mum?
Why would her co workers care?
What is the benefit of pretending you were still together?
They were still very much together and shes got caught and, so that she wouldnt look like a cheating rat, shes covering her ass with more lies. I wish we could hear Neil's perspective of things.
Yes she removed him as though it’s was another empty packet in the bin. How awful is she though? I really am glad we’ve all said all these horrible things about her, it’s true. I don’t regret anything I’ve said about her in all these years.

• Heart

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
She now is saying she is “part of the management team” wtf 😂 management of the entire business or what? A business analyst where I work certainly isn’t anything to do with management. I would 100% bet she is a PA to a senior manager.

• Haha

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
I think he isn’t even called Lee, I think she’s made that up to not get the attention she’s getting with him directly involved. She has set up a fake Instagram with fake name but used his pictures. After-all that Instagram account isn’t her personal one, it’s her YouTube days one so how would he know she had done a fake account? she is desperate to wind us all up by doing a fake account and revealing a fake name so people would try to add him. She craves this kind of attention!