Elaine12Jones #4 She thinks the jungle top is hot. We all know it’s not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the??

What even are those shoes?
It’s hideous! Does she think she’s fooling us with one leg behind the other? “ oh Elaine you look so slim!” 🤣🤣

Agree...what has she got on her feet? And for god sake, size up on your jeans 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This new post of one leg over the crossed like she needs a wee lol she thinks it makes her legs look slimmer! It doesn’t 😂

Reactions: 4
Why is the highlight of her weekend shopping in asdasss and matalansss to buy new clothes?! Is it just me that finds it crazy she buys new clothes every week! Does she not own a washing machine?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah top too big she says, matalans are very generous in the sizing according to Elaine!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What is all this “I’m a businesswoman” thing? I know she doesn’t say that but they way she is spending money on all this cheap workwear tat is as though she’s trying to dress like she’s the highflying boss. She will be walking in with her laptop bag and looking down on her colleagues

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is all this “I’m a businesswoman” thing? I know she doesn’t say that but they way she is spending money on all this cheap workwear tat is as though she’s trying to dress like she’s the highflying boss. She will be walking in with her laptop bag and looking down on her colleagues
I thought that. She’s trying to look all executive, but she just looks like Matalan threw up all over her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is so frumpy!!! What the hell are those shoes!! She’s got no idea. Just looks cheap and nasty 🤢

How is she only 30!!!! She should be out enjoying g her life when she’s In her 60s she will regret not having those wild years

Reactions: 5
She also said she forgot about that monstrosity out a skirt. She only bought it the other day. Who would forget a skirt they bought that week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s clothes obsessed!!! Wish she would vlog again. I usually watch make up/ fashion videos but I liked her vlogs

Aww don't be awful witches, I bleeping love Elaine. She is a breath of fresh air with impeccable taste in clothes. You lot are well jel, she's absolutely gorgeous. Take no notice Elaine ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.