Elaine12Jones #4 She thinks the jungle top is hot. We all know it’s not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ more stories about what to wear at work tomorrow 🙄🙄🙄 I’ve never known someone to be so concerned about her work attite

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok, ill do a look what I wear for work! A bleeping hideous NHS special, no make up, no nails and primarks finest knock off sketchers! But at least I have a full head of hair and eat my lunch in an environment where even though I really dislike them, is not in my car talking to a phone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok, ill do a look what I wear for work! A bleeping hideous NHS special, no make up, no nails and primarks finest knock off sketchers! But at least I have a full head of hair and eat my lunch in an environment where even though I really dislike them, is not in my car talking to a phone 😂
Oh yes I'm with you on this. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Christ more stories about what to wear at work tomorrow 🙄🙄🙄 I’ve never known someone to be so concerned about her work attite
What doesn’t she just wear the same things as last week? That’s what most people do, I don’t have new outfits for every day off the year!! I don’t understand as she always buys clothes, so hows she not got anything to wear?? 🤔

Reactions: 8
All she needs are some good quality pieces.
A couple of pairs of black trousers, couple of nice (good fitting skirts) and blouses or light knits, which she could accessorize with a couple of long necklaces to make her outfit a bit different each time.
Shoes or ankle boots, not gentleman's bleeping dress shoes, hideous!
Top it off with a nice jacket or blazer and a scarf, perfect office wear that she could wear like a uniform the same each week.
There you go Elaine ive sorted your working wardrobe out, now get shopping. Take a few sizes of each in the changing room, not just the size you wish you were. Why doesnt she do that its madness, isn't that the whole idea of trying stuff on before you buy.
Elaine will just waste money buying tit, never wearing it and it and it sits in the wardrobe where she forgets it.
All the crap she has bought recently the money could go towards some good quality well fitting pieces that she would be happy to wear, cos at the moment she aint.
If her problem each night is what she should be wearing to work each day she needs to sort it out toot sweet and stop banging on about it, we know you have a new job.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Elaine how about you stop spending money on crap and start saving for IVF
For the baby you so desperately wanted

Because she k owe she would have to lose weight to get IVF and she won’t ever do that!

Reactions: 4
her attitude to IVF is why should she put her body through that and make such drastic changes to her life/diet for something that isn't her problem! She really did say that in one of her lives when she was sharing all their troubles! clearly she does have a problem if home insemination for nearly 10 years hasn't worked. Obviously she doesn't know the word "compromise". Always has been Elaines way or no way in that "marriage". That'll be why she said years ago her dad called her a spoilt cow 😂She should never have kids, and take it as a sign that someone somewhere knows she should NEVER have any.

Reactions: 10
God can you imagine her with kids!
It seems like a good idea to her but actually when it comes down to it she would never cope and remain sane 😂
If she did want kids then she would have probably tried much harder than she has so far, she knows she is the one with the problem so its all in her hands, i think Neil would really like kids.

Reactions: 6
Like Katie and her husband John,known as Beachlife,shes lost a ton of weight and is now having ivf because they really want a baby!!

I don't think their marriage is strong enough to even consider a baby. He has disappeared from stories again. The buying clothes is her escape because nobody needs anywhere near that many. Sad really.

Reactions: 7
Like Katie and her husband John,known as Beachlife,shes lost a ton of weight and is now having ivf because they really want a baby!!
I was quite surprised by that video as she said years ago when I used to watch her more that if it happened then great but if it didn’t she wouldn’t be too bothered (Not in those exact words), but perhaps it was a cover up to their reason of needing IVF.

her attitude to IVF is why should she put her body through that and make such drastic changes to her life/diet for something that isn't her problem! She really did say that in one of her lives when she was sharing all their troubles! clearly she does have a problem if home insemination for nearly 10 years hasn't worked. Obviously she doesn't know the word "compromise". Always has been Elaines way or no way in that "marriage". That'll be why she said years ago her dad called her a spoilt cow 😂She should never have kids, and take it as a sign that someone somewhere knows she should NEVER have any.
The reason I needed IVF was initially on my husbands part but when I started IVF it became apparent there were both male and female factors. I’m sure I’ve said before but the tests you get through your GP doesn’t always show everything as the fertility centre normally do more in-depth testing. There are issues she may come across such as the eggs disintegrating after they’re fertilised or Neil having sperm dna fragmentation or even poor quality eggs. She can’t say she can get pregnant and there’s nothing wrong with her, she needs to venture down the IVF route to know for sure.

Reactions: 3
I would have thought a woman of Elaines importance had her own office where she can have her lunch...👩‍💼🙄😀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wikipedia's description of a business analyst ;
A business analyst is someone who analyzes an organization or business domain and documents its business or processes or systems, assessing the business model or its integration with technology. Business Analyst helps in guiding businesses in improving processes, products, services and software through data analysis. Wikipedia
No way is she one of them. The way she speaks she is a s thick as 2 short chuffing planks.
Anyone who says anyways can't be a business analyst 😂😂

Why is she already tired on day 2?!!! Classic Elaine

View attachment 45999
Could onĺy find a couple on her grid.

View attachment 46000
Not sure which one we were calling jungle. It could well be another monstrosity that's not on there.

Isnt that the one that was a bit tight round her arms and was a size 14!!!
So cringe that she and her mum are wearing matching clothes. Totally know it's Elaine copying...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.