Elaine12Jones #4 She thinks the jungle top is hot. We all know it’s not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody noticed when she talks about Neil and his high cholesterol and that he’s been told he needs lose weight she does it with a little dig as if he’s the one with the weight problem not her because he’s been told by the dr

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Has anybody noticed when she talks about Neil and his high cholesterol and that he’s been told he needs lose weight she does it with a little dig as if he’s the one with the weight problem not her because he’s been told by the dr
I noticed that! 😑😑

Reactions: 1
Exactly! Couldn't bloody wait to tell us! She almost sounded disgusted with him!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Well, what do ya know, Elaine is wearing the shoes that she "obviously wasnt going to wear with that outfit, they were just for height!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet she won’t keep up with making an effort for very long... she’s way too lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her make up and hair just upsets me. She's the same age as me, and I just don't understand why she wears her eyeliner like it's 2001?!

Honestly it really bothers me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She wears the nastiest shoes, how old is she ffs. Honestly I wouldn't be seen dead in them and i'm 50.
There are so many nice style of shoes she could choose from, seems to me she has a set style in her head and won't deviate from it.
If she has fat feet even Clarks have some really nice fashionable shoes these days that would fit her, but oh hang on that would mean she would have to spend time testing styles out and trying on a few pairs until she gets the right fit and that's something Elaine never does. 🙄

Reactions: 7
She really would go up in a whooosh if she was next to an open flame. So much man made fabric.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So true, but that’s what you are at higher risk of at his age hence the over 40s/45s health checkup. If she doesn’t like it perhaps she needs to find a younger model and they can possibly both have high cholesterol together in 10/15 years time. It is nothing really, and can be reversed but Elaine being so reclused from things makes a big thing about it. Like when she gets a bruise she asks “what’s that?”

She wears the nastiest shoes, how old is she ffs. Honestly I wouldn't be seen dead in them and i'm 50.
There are so many nice style of shoes she could choose from, seems to me she has a set style in her head and won't deviate from it.
If she has fat feet even Clarks have some really nice fashionable shoes these days that would fit her, but oh hang on that would mean she would have to spend time testing styles out and trying on a few pairs until she gets the right fit and that's something Elaine never does. 🙄
She loves cheap plastic shoes, I’ve never heard her say she’s spend £40/£50 on some lovely long lasting and comfy leather ones. I like clarks shoes, I have a few pairs and they last.

Reactions: 2
So true, but that’s what you are at higher risk of at his age hence the over 40s/45s health checkup. If she doesn’t like it perhaps she needs to find a younger model and they can possibly both have high cholesterol together in 10/15 years time. It is nothing really, and can be reversed but Elaine being so reclused from things makes a big thing about it. Like when she gets a bruise she asks “what’s that?”

She loves cheap plastic shoes, I’ve never heard her say she’s spend £40/£50 on some lovely long lasting and comfy leather ones. I like clarks shoes, I have a few pairs and they last.
She would never spend that on a pair of shoes...but she will on a bottle of gin??

Reactions: 7
[/QUOTE]
Exactly you don't have to be frumpy these days, so much choice out there now. I have a pair of Clarks knee high boots and they are the comfiest I have ever worn, cost me over £100 but I have had them years and they still look new and will last me many more years to come.
I remember she bought shoes a while back and and moaned cos they cost her about £30 and she said she had never paid that much for shoes before.
Probably those nasty things she had on her feet this morning.😂😂

• Haha
I remember that!! She went on and on that she couldn't believe how much she had spent on these shoes, she never spends that much etc etc. I was waiting on the big reveal and turns out they were about 30 quid. Werent they diamante "going out" shoes?

• Haha
I remember that!! She went on and on that she couldn't believe how much she had spent on these shoes, she never spends that much etc etc. I was waiting on the big reveal and turns out they were about 30 quid. Werent they diamante "going out" shoes?
🤣😂🤣 yes!!!!! She bought them for Christmas night out. I remember them being awful also!! She’s totally tight! She could’ve bought some nice prices with all the money she spends in cheap badly fitting tat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There must be other women in her office that dress nice/look smart and Elaine is trying to follow suit. All her outfits look the same to me :sleep:

Looks like shes in the docs waiting room. Wonder if she'll be so vocal about her appointment, like she was about Neils

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.