Elaine12Jones #4 She thinks the jungle top is hot. We all know it’s not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gorgeous bank holiday here in Newcastle, so close to things like the beach, beautiful country walks and lots of country pubs that are lovely to sit in for lunch or a few drinks.... and she naps 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
It’s very true that the less you do it actually makes you more tired. I can’t believe they just don’t go ANYWHERE!!

Reactions: 3
She doesnt want to do anything just her and Neil. He appears to be no more than a housemate/ skivvy to her now. She only ever bothers lf it involves her mam. I think she just doesnt want to be bothered with him any more.

Reactions: 6
She doesnt want to do anything just her and Neil. He appears to be no more than a housemate/ skivvy to her now. She only ever bothers lf it involves her mam. I think she just doesnt want to be bothered with him any more.
I think this is very true!

Reactions: 2
Yep, Neil was working in the garden and lazy bones had a nap! How can a woman that does, literally, nothing be so tired all the time? Is there actually something medically wrong with her?
carrying around all that weight!

Reactions: 3
She’s just a lazy mare, instead of having a nap she could have done a hiit session in the front room. She’ll never lose weight if she won’t shift her ass and get moving

Reactions: 1
Her constant need to say “me without makeup on” .... putting a smudge load of eye liner and some powder on your cheeks is not a massive deal. She acts like she’s full out glam. No love. Downtrodden troll

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh Elaine herself has been sent cake from a catering company... not the actual company but Elaine. You’ll be please to know she shared it, it was an entire platter mind 😂
Why would she get freebies her social channels are locked down??? Is she deluded or what

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep, Neil was working in the garden and lazy bones had a nap! How can a woman that does, literally, nothing be so tired all the time? Is there actually something medically wrong with her?
Yeah she's overweight that she can't conceive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I watched Katy Beach video about their struggle with fertility and omg I'm not surprised her and Elaine stopped talking so much. Imagine working your arse off, losing 9.5 stone, travelling abroad to pay for IVF and actually making the effort to have a baby and being friends with Elaine who just expects it to magically happen then complain when it doesn't! I'd be fuming I don't know how she has the nerve to complain when she has made absolutely no steps in the last however many years to make a baby a reality. No weight loss, no stopping buying crap and saving the money for IVF, no settling for a cheaper holiday or no holiday and using that money towards saving for IVF. I wouldn't want to be her friend. She thinks everything is so bad for her and needs a reality check because she's the one creating this life for herself.

Reactions: 13
I watched Katy Beach video about their struggle with fertility and omg I'm not surprised her and Elaine stopped talking so much. Imagine working your arse off, losing 9.5 stone, travelling abroad to pay for IVF and actually making the effort to have a baby and being friends with Elaine who just expects it to magically happen then complain when it doesn't! I'd be fuming I don't know how she has the nerve to complain when she has made absolutely no steps in the last however many years to make a baby a reality. No weight loss, no stopping buying crap and saving the money for IVF, no settling for a cheaper holiday or no holiday and using that money towards saving for IVF. I wouldn't want to be her friend. She thinks everything is so bad for her and needs a reality check because she's the one creating this life for herself.
Exactly. I really like Katy. She has the drive to go for what she wants. I really hope they are blessed soon.
Meanwhile Elaine is nothing but a self centered child. Expects everything to just come to her. She honesty needs a good slap to wake her up!

Reactions: 7
No weight loss, no stopping buying crap and saving the money for IVF, She thinks everything is so bad for her and needs a reality check because she's the one creating this life for herself.
And the fact they actually have to have sex?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really like Katy,she makes the effort whereas Elaine cant be bothered.Neil should threaten to leave her!!

Reactions: 8
I had never watched the video from Katy Beach, so watched it. She has totally made the effort and they obviously totally love and respect each other regardless. I really hope they are blessed with a baby. Elaine just doesn’t want to put any effort whatsoever into anything. I can’t imagine her as a parent, what would she do with a child. She isn’t happy with herself so a baby wouldn’t fix that!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.