Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I missed that then, I turned off as found it all me me me and about weight loss yawnnnnn.

Is that Donna Dyble? oh probably a bit unfair of me but I think she does look like her there.
It’s Elaine. Just screenshot it off one of her Mexico vlogs that she has put back up on YouTube. Not sure why she’s done that though, she’s a very strange woman

It’s Elaine. Just screenshot it off one of her Mexico vlogs that she has put back up on YouTube. Not sure why she’s done that though, she’s a very strange woman

What a mess!! 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Just watched some of her old Mexico vlogs there. Her and Neil seem so much happier then than they are now, but at same time the way they're acting on the vlogs seems staged if you know what I mean. Compared to how they are now though totally different the way they are with each other.

Just watched some of her old Mexico vlogs there. Her and Neil seem so much happier then than they are now, but at same time the way they're acting on the vlogs seems staged if you know what I mean. Compared to how they are now though totally different the way they are with each other.
Elaine just acts all the time. I would love to see the show she puts on for work!

Reactions: 3

View attachment 21044

What a mess!! 🤮
Just why would you let yourself get strap marks like that?! Wear a fcking strapless costume!!

This shot of Neil and Elaine’s big toe 😂🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See she has that hideous top on again today!
The green jungle top? If so it’s bloody awful 🤮 she must think it’s great. Maybe work have been telling her how goof she looks in it and then have bets on as to how many times she will wear it 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.