Ekin-Su & Davide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indiyah just wished her happy birthday on her stories but honestly I don't care who did it and who didn't (pretty sure Ekin didn't post anything on Tasha's birthday, either). They probably all have each other's private phone numbers anyway and can do it in private. Or not.

Reactions: 6
The moment of realisation for this guy when he realises who's behind him, I couldn't get a screenshot of when he's like "omg!!" as he moved too fast, but it's funny 🤣

Screenshot_20220821-185728_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The post on her stories messing with her hair and asking Davide if he likes it is the content I’m following her for 😂 much more interesting than the romantic stuff

Reactions: 7
I was reading through some interviews with the Islanders before they went on the show. This part of Davide's interview I found very interesting:

Speaking ahead of going in the villa about getting intimate on telly, he said: “This is something I cannot plan, it depends what I have in front of me because one side of me would want to save the sex until outside the villa, if I really like the person I would want our first time to be magical and romantic.

“But at the same time if I feel attracted and the attraction is from both sides and we both don’t mind, then it is probably going to happen.”

Reactions: 3