Ekin-Su & Davide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or she’s playing it down for the media but there’s trouble brewing, she didn’t seem her self and I’ve always been a fan of them together
I think you were right with what you said, she was probably told to drop a subtle hint. A joint statement would bring more headlines and comments. He’s still getting nasty messages, mainly from her ‘fans’. Either she’s been told to do it or she’s had enough and took it upon herself!

Reactions: 4
I think you were right with what you said, she was probably told to drop a subtle hint. A joint statement would bring more headlines and comments. He’s still getting nasty messages, mainly from her ‘fans’. Either she’s been told to do it or she’s had enough and took it upon herself!
regardless if it was harmless or not he put himself and by association their relationship in this position so I’d say she was annoyed.
Found it super weird her speaking to him but sharing it with all her followers, like text him 😂
Clearly trying to brush the situation under the carpet

Reactions: 3
Nothing happened.

He booked 3 taxis and was randomly in the taxi with the 2 girls.

They got dropped off at another event and Davide and his pas went to a club.

The hate he has got has been unreal and the paper which broke the story has already retracted it.

Reactions: 8
Awww ekin and Davide on this morning. He’s still soooo sweet. His face when Gino told him off about his carbonara 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They came across really well in that interview! Glad that they addressed taxi gate together, so hopefully that’s the end of it! 🤞 Love that Davide said to Ekin “maybe we’ll be the next one” when Phil said there has been 4 marriages and 8 babies to come out of Love Island! 🥺 He seemed so much more confident during the interview too!

Reactions: 7
Adore them both and I hope they last! How long before ITV get Davide and Gino together to cook?! Lol. Can see a segment on This Morning coming up… 😂

Reactions: 9
I do love their interviews since the villa, but I also wish I could see more of their playful, fiery side like in the villa. They come across really well, but very reserved these days.

But I also think it's the pressure of being on a show (and the producers influences) that make contestants act a certain way. Now they seem at peace.

Reactions: 4
It made me laugh that she said oh polly isn’t fast fashion, “you can wear the same dress 6/7 times” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't share any more details than this unfortunately (sorry!), but a friend worked recently with ekin and Davide for a TV thing and they said they were both very nice and looked genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't share any more details than this unfortunately (sorry!), but a friend worked recently with ekin and Davide for a TV thing and they said they were both very nice and looked genuine.
That’s lovely. I’m not surprised tho. Ekin came across lovely. Davide seems sweet too 😍😍

Reactions: 3