Ekin-Su & Davide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought on Davide and the blondes and the taxi??
I honestly don’t believe anything happened with them but I agree that it doesn’t look great for him. Probably more so because Ekin’s in America. Apparently Davide followed them both on Instagram then unfollowed them the next morning. Why? The press are notorious at creating something out of nothing so I hope that’s the case. Ekin posted a video on her Instagram stories clearly showing the polaroid of them both is still in the back of her phone case. I’ve read in a few places that she’s not liked or commented on his recent post, which she usually does, so she’s no doubt upset about the whole thing. You can tell by her recent Instagram stories - they looked more forced than usual. She was definitely trying to save face. I feel really sorry for her, especially with the timing! 😔 What do you think?

Where is this

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t believe anything happened with them but I agree that it doesn’t look great for him. Probably more so because Ekin’s in America. Apparently Davide followed them both on Instagram then unfollowed them the next morning. Why? The press are notorious at creating something out of nothing so I hope that’s the case. Ekin posted a video on her Instagram stories clearly showing the polaroid of them both is still in the back of her phone case. I’ve read in a few places that she’s not liked or commented on his recent post, which she usually does, so she’s no doubt upset about the whole thing. You can tell by her recent Instagram stories - they looked more forced than usual. She was definitely trying to save face. I feel really sorry for her, especially with the timing! 😔 What do you think?
Maybe she forgot the polaroid was there!! I think they will stay togther for the tv series..i think hes also innocent..the fight..there were loads of other Love Islanders there too like ANTIGONI quel surprise!! So he would be mad to do anything. Hes a friendly guy who is getting attention..how else is he going to behave
..oh i dont know!!!! I think Ekin is insecure so will cause a huge fuss and drive him into more taxis.

I agree it seems innocent to me, his friend he was with also has a girlfriend too. That said I think this will be a hard lesson for Davide that know he is well known the press/paps will follow you like a hawk and anything can be twisted to seem like something that’s it’s not.

Reactions: 7
I agree it seems innocent to me, his friend he was with also has a girlfriend too. That said I think this will be a hard lesson for Davide that know he is well known the press/paps will follow you like a hawk and anything can be twisted to seem like something that’s it’s not.
Totally agree with this. It’ll be a huge wake up call for him. Wonder what’ll happen now. Do you think he will address it or just leave it until Ekin’s back? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Totally agree with this. It’ll be a huge wake up call for him. Wonder what’ll happen now. Do you think he will address it or just leave it until Ekin’s back? 🤔
Probably be up too what Ekin and his management say but I think he will just leave it and let it die down.

Probably be up too what Ekin and his management say but I think he will just leave it and let it die down.
Think they both need to turn off their Instagram comments or limit them if they can. Some of them are very nasty and will end up doing more harm than good! 😟

Reactions: 6
Think they both need to turn off their Instagram comments or limit them if they can. Some of them are very nasty and will end up doing more harm than good! 😟
That’s such a shame people are being immature and nasty by commenting hateful comments on their Instagram. They both seem thick skinned so hopefully they are both ok.

Reactions: 3
Now they’ve turned it around and are blaming Ekin? Wtf! What did she do? 😂 It’s not her fault some of her fans are batshit crazy! His are too by the looks it it! 🙄

D28DF291-F876-4EFD-B7BA-E41590319C6E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
another reason why LI should switch to 25+. having an older audience would be much better on the islanders' mental health as well. this is just insane.
I was 19 when series 2 was on (first season I watched) and I was one of the youngest people I saw watching it. It's kind of a shame (imo) that it has become almost family viewing 😭

The people writing this stuff must be under 18? Right? 🥴

Her most recent story about him seems so random and forced. She must have been advised to do it to shut down rumours. She’s speaking to him in it as if she’s not talking to him privately. Then he does the generic share and heart!

Reactions: 3
Her most recent story about him seems so random and forced. She must have been advised to do it to shut down rumours. She’s speaking to him in it as if she’s not talking to him privately. Then he does the generic share and heart!
She’s addressing the rumours without doing it directly. She’s proving that everything is fine and people need to leave him alone!

Reactions: 7
She’s addressing the rumours without doing it directly. She’s proving that everything is fine and people need to leave him alone!
Or she’s playing it down for the media but there’s trouble brewing, she didn’t seem her self and I’ve always been a fan of them together

Reactions: 2