Ekin-Su & Davide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think their management or whatever organise it all. Very little done by themselves...well heres hoping for sth a bit more interesting
Davide said on his Q & A he was organising a surprise so think hes doing it himself🙏

Reactions: 4
I’m bored shitless with Ekins stories I’m NGL, she’s making her entire personality exercising and filters at this point. Sorry queens come for me but I standby it 🤣🤣🤣 her socials are dire

Reactions: 10
I’m bored shitless with Ekins stories I’m NGL, she’s making her entire personality exercising and filters at this point. Sorry queens come for me but I standby it 🤣🤣🤣 her socials are dire
Hopefully it will get a bit better this weekend with her birthday etc🤣🤞

Reactions: 2
D and E are boring AF. ive moved on to Tandrew!! They go on LI and they WANT to come out and be famous and we voted for them.Now theyre just being lazy.

Reactions: 3
D and E are boring AF. ive moved on to Tandrew!! They go on LI and they WANT to come out and be famous and we voted for them.Now theyre just being lazy.
They really are 😭 I had such high hopes. I’m LOVING Tasha and Andrew though, they have so much personality and fun together 🥹

Reactions: 5
She won't be using any filters, or at least she says so. To be honest, I doubt she will completely stop with them but even if she starts using more subtle ones, that's one step in the right direction 🙌

Reactions: 3
She won't be using any filters, or at least she says so. To be honest, I doubt she will completely stop with them but even if she starts using more subtle ones, that's one step in the right direction 🙌
Why do you doubt she will completely stop with the filters?

So i read on the LI thread they have unfollowed each other on Tik tok. Can someone confirm or deny pls

I think the problem is that anything worth posting or saying on their stories probably can’t be talked about yet…

Having said that, because that is the case they should film some cute TikTok trends next time they are together or something to keep their fans happy while they wait for the stuff that’s coming.

Reactions: 6
I think the problem is that anything worth posting or saying on their stories probably can’t be talked about yet…

Having said that, because that is the case they should film some cute TikTok trends next time they are together or something to keep their fans happy while they wait for the stuff that’s coming.
I wanna see what they have for tea rather than daily gym storit’s😂

Reactions: 5
Say what you will about Molly-Mae but one thing she was good at was utilising social media and she was on it from the moment she left the Villa which is what you have to do these days if you want to take your love island exposure and maximise it ten-fold!

This is what i want Ekin to do she is far more likeable and down to earth than MM and could be killing it 🥰

We need vlogs, hauls, Q&A, cooking videos etc Ekin!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Davide has taken Manchester out of his Insta Bio..just english & italian flag now..very cute & shows how serious he is about moving🙌

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13