Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lemontree04

Chatty Member
Indiyah just wished her happy birthday on her stories but honestly I don't care who did it and who didn't (pretty sure Ekin didn't post anything on Tasha's birthday, either). They probably all have each other's private phone numbers anyway and can do it in private. Or not.

Reactions: 6

Lemontree04

Chatty Member
Is it just me or are their IG stories getting a tiiiiny bit better lol? Those from last night were actually quite cute and they were acting more like they did in the villa.

I think they were also a bit tipsy, so that would explain why those stories were the best and most natural ones so far :LOL:

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
i think the producers get an idea of who will be their main stars each series from the casting process, whether or not they come in as OGs or bombshells. and then i think they try to bring in the rest of the islanders to match the taste of their main stars. if everything was random it wouldnt make much sense because theres no guarantee people's type would match up. i really think danica wasnt hired to be part of the more main cast and they expected her to last very a very short amount of time in the villa. but obviously ekin su, and gemma were hired as main cast and thats why a lot of the boy bombshells we saw come in were very much both of their types. the producers wanted to give as much of a chance of their heads turning as possible. davide was both gemma and ekin sus type so i think they played it safe with him. he's quite reserved and it takes him some time to open up and show his personality so im not sure if he was hired as main cast originally or not. some of the islanders have come out and said that during the casting process, they're asked multiple times of what their type is. even almost on a daily basis when they're in holding getting ready to go into the main villa

• Heart
I think the problem is that anything worth posting or saying on their stories probably can’t be talked about yet…

Having said that, because that is the case they should film some cute TikTok trends next time they are together or something to keep their fans happy while they wait for the stuff that’s coming.
I wanna see what they have for tea rather than daily gym storit’s😂

Reactions: 5

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
I didn’t think this until last night but I really think they’re not legit and this relationship is all for PR. The video last night of Davide asking Ekin-Su to move in seemed very false and staged 🤦🏼‍♀️
They cant win..they are often together & dont post about it..go on to their fan page on Reddit..the amount of videos of them out in public all over each other & laughing together..no way you could think it staged..people seem to hate people being in love & happy😏

• Heart

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
I kmowwwwwwww omg that chat was so sweet. Eating a protein bar. No clue. Its so damn cute.

I wonder if the producers try and match people or they just chose random influencers etc. Its weird how quite a few people are matched well and stay together and even marry. It weird to think Ekin was in isolation and saw Davide and made a play for him and it worked out well. Cant be a coincidence?
Yes I wonder same..like looking at them 2 now its like they are made for each other..do producers pick certain people for certain people etc?Wonder if Ekin applied for show or was scouted🤔I know Davide applied..only after a producer from show told him in a nightclub he should apply..he said wouldnt of applied before that as thought his english wasnt good enough🥺