Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Re: I’m a Celeb, gone are the days when someone as famous as Katie Price was on it. Love Island is more mainstream than it used to be.

It’s difficult to know which relationships continue to be authentic. Even if Davide and Ekin are not getting on, their management will encourage them to stay together. I’m still glad they won though.

Reactions: 7

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Was the show any good?
I really enjoyed it..they are very likeable & natural on tv..some really touching parts where they met family etc..Davides Dad was such a gent & Ekins gran was the sweetest ever & loved Davide!!Could of easily watched more episodes..some very funny bits & got to see some lovely culture🇹🇷🇮🇹

• Heart

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Davide has taken Manchester out of his Insta Bio..just english & italian flag now..very cute & shows how serious he is about moving🙌
Is it sad I'm actually gutted I wont get a chance to see him in Manchester now he's moving (not that i've seen him at all pre-Love Island 🤡 but i like the fact he's here lol)

• Heart

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
They came across really well in that interview! Glad that they addressed taxi gate together, so hopefully that’s the end of it! 🤞 Love that Davide said to Ekin “maybe we’ll be the next one” when Phil said there has been 4 marriages and 8 babies to come out of Love Island! 🥺 He seemed so much more confident during the interview too!

Gymhoned

VIP Member
Ekin always seems like she is strong af in the gym, her front squats at 40kg were impressive! 💪🏻 I wish she'd post more of her actual workouts instead of just posed pics
Oh she may do it ppl show interest! Yeah she doesnt have an ounce of spare flesh on her

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
They are going to go straight into a surreal bubble now, where they are micro managed for a bit. I think we will see some of the other islanders pop up in interviews on the ITV daytime shows tomorrow morning but maybe not Ekin & Davide for a couple of days. I think the tv studios will want them in person!

newtoyou

VIP Member
The post on her stories messing with her hair and asking Davide if he likes it is the content I’m following her for 😂 much more interesting than the romantic stuff

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
Her most recent story about him seems so random and forced. She must have been advised to do it to shut down rumours. She’s speaking to him in it as if she’s not talking to him privately. Then he does the generic share and heart!
She’s addressing the rumours without doing it directly. She’s proving that everything is fine and people need to leave him alone!

Samia30

I honestly don’t believe anything happened with them but I agree that it doesn’t look great for him. Probably more so because Ekin’s in America. Apparently Davide followed them both on Instagram then unfollowed them the next morning. Why? The press are notorious at creating something out of nothing so I hope that’s the case. Ekin posted a video on her Instagram stories clearly showing the polaroid of them both is still in the back of her phone case. I’ve read in a few places that she’s not liked or commented on his recent post, which she usually does, so she’s no doubt upset about the whole thing. You can tell by her recent Instagram stories - they looked more forced than usual. She was definitely trying to save face. I feel really sorry for her, especially with the timing! 😔 What do you think?

I agree it seems innocent to me, his friend he was with also has a girlfriend too. That said I think this will be a hard lesson for Davide that know he is well known the press/paps will follow you like a hawk and anything can be twisted to seem like something that’s it’s not.