Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
What cooking show were they talking about on the Heart interview? Their own or being invited on a show? I’d love to see them on Bake Off for charity or something
No show was mentioned just in general will yee be doing a cooking show type thing!!Would love them to do a cooking or travel show..i could just watch them all day🤣🥺🥰

Reactions: 5

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
ekin looks so nice with this hairstyle! best ponytail look ive seen from the islanders (danica and indiyah have crown for the the half up ponytail on lock tho)

View attachment 1495944

idk what it is sometimes she really reminds me of dua lipa

View attachment 1495948View attachment 1495949
View attachment 1495944View attachment 1495979
i said this on the li thread weeks ago but she gives me huuuuge marina diamandis vibes. like even her uni pics look like early marina in her tfj era

• Heart

Gymhoned

VIP Member
Shes so stunning🥰Even Davide said to her on his Insta Live today Why Are You So Beautiful🥺🥺
I kmowwwwwwww omg that chat was so sweet. Eating a protein bar. No clue. Its so damn cute.

I wonder if the producers try and match people or they just chose random influencers etc. Its weird how quite a few people are matched well and stay together and even marry. It weird to think Ekin was in isolation and saw Davide and made a play for him and it worked out well. Cant be a coincidence?

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
D and E are boring AF. ive moved on to Tandrew!! They go on LI and they WANT to come out and be famous and we voted for them.Now theyre just being lazy.
They really are 😭 I had such high hopes. I’m LOVING Tasha and Andrew though, they have so much personality and fun together 🥹

Gymhoned

VIP Member
Omg what if George has gone full guns blazing into the reunion and Davide is back to his "LIEERRRRRRRRR" mode.

• Wow
  • Haha

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Hope its not a hotel room (Shard with a view) and a room filled with balloons and a few white boxes sitting on the petal strewn bed...and shes like "my 🌎" yawn.
I think Davide is classier than that..lets hope so🤣🙏The Tiramisu Gesture🥺has given me high hopes🤣🙌🙌

newtoyou

VIP Member
It made me laugh that she said oh polly isn’t fast fashion, “you can wear the same dress 6/7 times” 😂

• Haha

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Guess this was practice before the real thing
this sounds like her but has it been confirmed? comments say she would have been around 18/19 in the skit but ekin's friend of 10 years recently posted a story of old pictures of them together and ekin doesn't look THAT different as the video does

I want a cooking show with Davide and his mum
i think he could get really big in italy, thats why i just think going the luxury influencing route would be best for them! she could get even bigger in turkey and he could get huge in italy and that alone would make their careers skyrocket. they dont need to stick to the UK influencer/celeb/or even host scene at all. i think they would find even more of a massive success if they went the international celeb route!

Attachments