Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
Probably be up too what Ekin and his management say but I think he will just leave it and let it die down.
Think they both need to turn off their Instagram comments or limit them if they can. Some of them are very nasty and will end up doing more harm than good! 😟

Reactions: 6

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
Thought on Davide and the blondes and the taxi??
I honestly don’t believe anything happened with them but I agree that it doesn’t look great for him. Probably more so because Ekin’s in America. Apparently Davide followed them both on Instagram then unfollowed them the next morning. Why? The press are notorious at creating something out of nothing so I hope that’s the case. Ekin posted a video on her Instagram stories clearly showing the polaroid of them both is still in the back of her phone case. I’ve read in a few places that she’s not liked or commented on his recent post, which she usually does, so she’s no doubt upset about the whole thing. You can tell by her recent Instagram stories - they looked more forced than usual. She was definitely trying to save face. I feel really sorry for her, especially with the timing! 😔 What do you think?

Where is this

Last edited:
  • Sad

Gymhoned

VIP Member
Girl SAME🤣🙈🙈
Absolutely same. Im all over everything they do. I dont know what it is. Never given a crap about other winners. I think its because it seemed quite organic and genuine. I also noticed Davide always looks to Ekin when he talks etc. I wouldnt be surprised if shes taken the mothering/ mum sub ( not in a rank way) role the way some men like /need in a woman. I think hes bang in love. And IM TOTALLY HERE FOR IT

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member

(This doesn’t make sense for me seeing as I’m older than them but whatever, it’s MUM AND DAD 😝 )

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
Not Ekin and Davide related but I’m not sure if they have their own thread. Sorry if they do but I saw a story on daily mail about Luca fishy bishy and Gemma having a row after the reunion party…and they’re pictured with faces like smacked arses in a back of a cab lol it’s started already. They are not going to last long

jackolantern

VIP Member
Bah Oh Polly is still gawdy trash. Knew it would happen though :'( Can't see many reputable brands wanting to associate themselves with Love Island, no matter how lovely our Queen is. Oh Polly unfortunately is the best of a bad bunch.

Lemontree04

Chatty Member
I think someone said Ekin is with Force1, not sure with Davide. We don’t need any more gym selfies or identical posts 1 second apart on their stories 😭💀🤣
Davide started following S Creative yesterday, I guess that he's signed with them.

I have to agree that they don't know how to use social media properly. I wish we could see more of their personalities as well.

I don't see them as influencers though. They're better suited for TV stuff but they need time to get used to all of the attention and new-found fame. Right now they just seem too nervous and overwhelmed to act more themselves.

Is it just me or are their IG stories getting a tiiiiny bit better lol? Those from last night were actually quite cute and they were acting more like they did in the villa.

I think they were also a bit tipsy, so that would explain why those stories were the best and most natural ones so far :LOL:
I think so too definitely about the tipsy bit 🤣 I also think they are a but older so don’t take things as seriously

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
I think the problem is that anything worth posting or saying on their stories probably can’t be talked about yet…

Having said that, because that is the case they should film some cute TikTok trends next time they are together or something to keep their fans happy while they wait for the stuff that’s coming.