Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has just posted a story of someone that she didn’t even bother to follow 🤦🏼‍♀️ She just tagged them and said they were great 🤷🏼‍♀️ Life wtf?
And the fact that she already follows nearly 7.5k accounts.... I’m sure one more wouldn’t have hurt

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pretty sure she has lost a few hundred followers recently, no wonder. Can see right through her!

Reactions: 1
She has just posted a story of someone that she didn’t even bother to follow 🤦🏼‍♀️ She just tagged them and said they were great 🤷🏼‍♀️ Life wtf?
Oh my god I couldn’t believe it when I clicked into the profile and saw she wasn’t following her. Actually disgraceful.

Reactions: 6
That dried flower grid post really rubbed me up the wrong way. She didn't say ANYTHING about the product, or the business. Three out of five sentences under the photo were about Eimear. Absolute knob.

If I was that small business, that rightly or wrongly sent an influencer products, I'd want them to say at least something about the product.

Reactions: 4
0B25F231-1CB5-477A-B7E1-E9971778EAE1.jpeg

2 things wrong with this....
Taking up ceramic tiles in flip flops is a guaranteed trip to a&e for stitches.
Those tiles the tool is under are upside down, so that means they were already up. She could have at least placed it the right way around 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Photo done for the gram, prob went back to ordering Danny boy about soon as it was taken 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 145452
2 things wrong with this....
Taking up ceramic tiles in flip flops is a guaranteed trip to a&e for stitches.
Those tiles the tool is under are upside down, so that means they were already up. She could have at least placed it the right way around 😂
TBF, I think that's tile adhesive she's trying to get up, so that's why it looks like it's the underside of a tile.

But yeah. A room full of tile smithereens may as well be shattered glass & too dangerous to be walking round in bloody flip flops.

I love DIY... but surely it's annoying AF when someone's trying to upload it in realtime. Just put the phone down and get it done!

Reactions: 2
She really must be hard work to live with ... can't imagine she is ever happy with anything in that house unless completely ripped out. I actually thought the kitchen wasn't that bad!.

Reactions: 5
Ok, so she is photographing a chippy right now while thousands are marching in London for BLM. As we all suspected, she’s the ultimate slacktivist!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Totally! Back to normal for EVB with the occasional thing copied into her stories for BLM. Never mind tho she’s got her chipper chips to enjoy 🙄🥴

Reactions: 7
Now kids when i give the signal bash the baking tray hard with your spoons and I'll laugh like a maniac behind the camera. We're artists and musicians..... ffs stop directing your kids woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
really annoys me under her post today that she says it’s a honour to turn grey and get older, but yet gets Botox and gets her lips done

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
really annoys me under her post today that she says it’s a honour to turn grey and get older, but yet gets Botox and gets her lips done
THIS!! 👏👏 I thought the very same it's all this inane shite.I agree with the person who said we're building up to her Britney moment, this is car crash stuff.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.