Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have another account called beourr?

Yeah but why does she have another account?
she felt pigeon holed / grouped with just 1 type of instagram account and she didn’t like it so she set up beorr to be more the direction she wants to go.
She’s just totally over being a Mammy blogger. Explains the decline in quality of content the past while.
Unfortunately, being a Mammy blogger is what drew a lot of people to her.

Reactions: 5
she felt pigeon holed / grouped with just 1 type of instagram account and she didn’t like it so she set up beorr to be more the direction she wants to go.
She’s just totally over being a Mammy blogger. Explains the decline in quality of content the past while.
Unfortunately, being a Mammy blogger is what drew a lot of people to her.

And she decided on the name 'beouur'? 😂 Stay classy Eimear

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Im not going to lie though girls, I’ve been liking what she’s posted the last few days.
she seems a bit more relaxed.
The new kitchen is doing wonders for her... she must just need frequent change to be happy.

And she decided on the name 'beouur'? 😂 Stay classy Eimear
She must think it sounds exotic... 🏝
😂

Reactions: 3
Im not going to lie though girls, I’ve been liking what she’s posted the last few days.
The new kitchen is doing wonders for her... she must just need frequent change to be happy.

She must think it sounds exotic... 🏝
😂
Surprised she didn't spell it phonetically 'bure' y'know for her international fans

Frequent changes to be happy 🧐 think you're onto something there...watch out Daniel

Last edited:
She's happier because she's probably getting a whole heap of freebies for the kitchen. She was like this with the garden. Don't think there's a single thing in it she paid for.

She's happier because she's probably getting a whole heap of freebies for the kitchen. She was like this with the garden. Don't think there's a single thing in it she paid for.
The close ups of the children worked wonders for her freebies

The baseball cap & trench... I understand they may be on trend for 2020 but the bright orange hat & huge lapels say less Paris Runway & more Kevin & Perry Go Large... Think it's the styling with the gold hoops.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The baseball cap & trench... I understand they may be on trend for 2020 but the bright orange hat & huge lapels say less Paris Runway & more Kevin & Perry Go Large... Think it's the styling with the gold hoops.
The Kevin and Perry reference got me like 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t really notice the cap and trench, I was too busy looking at how bad the lips look- I don’t get the boho chic meets barbie doll look? Make your mind up what you are and don’t highlight the bad lips?

Reactions: 9
She looks like a truck driver in that hat. It does not go with the coat. I’d be concerned about stepping up my sun protection if I was her.

• Haha
16 pages she shared there.
she only follows 4 of them.
I just don’t get it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The new short hair is such an unflattering length on her 🥴 Her hair at shoulder length was fab but this lockdown cut is terrible

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.