Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see a comment from a disabled mum of two black children has been deleted. She was correcting Emer’s wording in her caption. It’s interesting how the only comments left are from people in support of her 🙄

She is unbelievable!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No doubt she will try and link her mistake and all the 'hate' she is getting somehow back to here.

Reactions: 2
I think she's under a lot of pressure to get some freebies and trade discounts for her kitchen. It's ahead being ripped out and to get the freebies she needs to story and show engagement. What a sad and sorry state of affairs. All so that she can stand in her new free kitchen, selling underwear and plastic plates.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But like Jools like Oliver like just like commented like so I supppse like Eimear’s like day is like made....like....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She blocked me too and I didn’t even say anything that bad, so I looked on my work account and saw she edited the comment yet again, what she hasn’t done is noticed that everyone has now deleted their posts 🤦🏼‍♀️ So she would have been better juts not posting a square at all? Instead of editing and apologising eimear, just delete all the diatribe and just leave it at #blackouttuesday - she is digging herself the biggest hole and the more she’s saying the more it looks like she’s making it all about herself? She really ain’t smart is she?

• Haha
I'd say it's fairly hard to be aware of what's going on around you when your head is shoved up your own arse... but I dunno how she can say she's unaware of today's Blackout? When most instagrammers (and just regular joe soap) as well as some companies are observing it & also "muted" their accounts to share experiences etc from people of colour?

More than likely thought she wouldn't have to bother... then panicked when she started getting messages/probably looked on tattle and realised how the silence was coming across.

Because I dunno about anyone else, but it is crystal clear who is actually supporting it & taking a vested interest in supporting other people who may not have that platform and then who is just doing it for their own PR.

And who is not doing anything at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also where is her culpability? Where is the "I must do better to acknowledge my privilege"??? Aghast, it's a post about her and how she overhears people making comments...what about you Eimear? What about your racism? You were literally born into it based on your skin tone but oh no lads, nothing to improve there, yet again she has completely missed the mark with her tone deaf bullshit. And why delete the pity post?

• Heart
A lot of influencers along with EVB completely missed the point about #blackouttuesday. EVB lacks the emotional intelligence and intellectual capacity to even try to understand that it's an effort to amplify the problem and not an opportunity for her to get up on her soapbox - again

Reactions: 4
She should call Clarence House and see if Meghan & Harry's PR crisis management team are available, I've never seen such an imploding sh*tshow!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really is the worst. Imagine making it all about herself. Grow up Eimear. Its sickening.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.