Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
16 pages she shared there.
she only follows 4 of them.
I just don’t get it
I checked, too; such utter nonsense. You haven’t ‘come across’ them, love - you just clicked 🔍, in your Instagram account, and, hey, presto!

Reactions: 3
You had one job Eimear- post someone else’s picture to your grid and tag them and you get it wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️ And you then tell the girl how much you love her profile but you don’t follow her? Shallow much?

0BDD8161-2AA8-4740-B671-A50C30BF5692.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So she knows people who don't have any black friends and wouldn't go out of the way to make friends with anyone who is BAME. Wow, she has not understood anything from where I am standing. You don't go out of your way to make friend with anyone because of their skin colour, it's not like a game of top trumps.

Reactions: 11
So she knows people who don't have any black friends and wouldn't go out of the way to make friends with anyone who is BAME. Wow, she has not understood anything from where I am standing. You don't go out of your way to make friend with anyone because of their skin colour, it's not like a game of top trumps.
I’ve just shown her story to my partner ( who is a black man ) his response was “this is one of the problems with some folk she really has no idea how wrong & offensive that comment comes across”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m thrilled to have been banned by that maniac woman today. I posted under her photo of the puppy that it was lovely but I wished that she had considered a rescue. She came back with a snappy comment that she was being judged and then she lied and said she called Battersea but it was closed. It’s not. I responded by telling her it’s not closed (hence she could have rescued) and also said it’s cockapoo not cockerpoo. May be she’s trying to be a cute hoor in her spelling but she’s just showing her ignorance. What a nasty piece of work.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
And now she's going into ''consulting''. Wow. Give me strength. There goes that over-inflated sense of self again.

• Haha
I’m thrilled to have been banned by that maniac woman today. I posted under her photo of the puppy that it was lovely but I wished that she had considered a rescue. She came back with a snappy comment that she was being judged and then she lied and said she called Battersea but it was closed. It’s not. I responded by telling her it’s not closed (hence she could have rescued) and also said it’s cockapoo not cockerpoo. May be she’s trying to be a cute hoor in her spelling but she’s just showing her ignorance. What a nasty piece of work.
I love how you've called her a maniac! That's the perfect name for her 😂

Reactions: 7
I love how you've called her a maniac! That's the perfect name for her 😂
She is - and not in a good way, I’m afraid. I would not wish to diagnose her but I do believe she needs a diagnosis, therapy and to have her phone put away.

As a bi-racial woman, some of the shite she’s been spouting recently in regards to Black Lives Matter has actually offended me. Her spurious (and lying through her back teeth) apology for not knowing it was Black Out Tuesday descended into performative activism, and gave me a clue as to her true character - everything she said about the issue was actually all about her. How upset SHE was that people could think that SHE ... narcissism isn’t pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And now she's going into ''consulting''. Wow. Give me strength. There goes that over-inflated sense of self again.
May be she could consult on how to throw an emo wobbler when she gets called on not knowing that a global movement of self reflection, learning and vulnerability is happening. How one could say they’re an expert and charge for their skill and not know something like that ... it’s her damn business to know.

Reactions: 7
May be she could consult on how to throw an emo wobbler when she gets called on not knowing that a global movement of self reflection, learning and vulnerability is happening. How one could say they’re an expert and charge for their skill and not know something like that ... it’s her damn business to know.
Snort laughed at 'emo wobbler' that is brilliant 😎😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There was something on TV last night ( think it was watchdog ) , saying now was not the time to be getting new pets,(and especially not designer puppies from god knows where- as there had been an increased on unscrupulous puppy farm activity ) ....I note that Chloelovestoshop is also getting a new puppy imminently ....it's all for the 'gram and cute puppy photos to appease theIt mum guilt

Reactions: 4
And she decided on the name 'beouur'? 😂 Stay classy Eimear
I’m laughing she called it beouur when she constantly tells everyone she is from Kerry. We all know she was born and reared in Cork city . If she truly wants ppl to believe she is from kerry why call it beouur..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see she's posting a load of pictures of places/ hotels she'd like to visit.....talk about begging for a freebie?

So she's a consultant now alongside all her other accolades. Just wow. She's the poster girl for fake it till ya make it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.