Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also something doesn’t add up, she has close to 100k followers but mostly less than 1500 likes on each photo and well less than 100 comments. That dodgy bank she tried to promote got a mere 600 likes, a .75% engagement?! Surely such consistently low return means either alot of her following is fake (most likely bought) or people cannot genuinely warm to her!! Maybe both!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I said a while back I thought maybe she was becoming bored of what she does, but then tonight I remembered her complaining she felt pigeon-holed in a category of influencer and then set up beourr...
she doesn’t really want to be a Mammy blogger anymore.

It also explains the lack of engagement & loss of followers.
she’s not giving it the same enthusiasm and effort that she used to when she came across more genuine.

Reactions: 3
I know she has every right under the sun to get a new kitchen, but the renovation is like a steam roller. It’s like she can’t live while the “perfect aesthetic” is being chased and completed. The pressure she puts herself under ( and probably the whole family) is eye watering. All those work men she had in when Daniel had moved out, it felt like a big f**k you, I’ll get this house finished with or without you, even if me and the kids are covered in dust.

Reactions: 10
I know she has every right under the sun to get a new kitchen, but the renovation is like a steam roller. It’s like she can’t live while the “perfect aesthetic” is being chased and completed. The pressure she puts herself under ( and probably the whole family) is eye watering. All those work men she had in when Daniel had moved out, it felt like a big f**k you, I’ll get this house finished with or without you, even if me and the kids are covered in dust.
Completely agree! Detailing how she got things like her IKEA wardrobe on finance. It’s no wonder that she had issues with the mortgage.

Reactions: 4
Imagine getting into a huff because people are complementing you on your kitchen! This woman is unbelievable. It’s her house, she can spend whatever money she wants on it, but getting ratty with your followers is just not nice.

• Heart
Also, the whole thing is a complete botch job, and has not been thought through. For example, the breakfast bar - taking a wall down, which she had the Jamaican workmen plaster, during a recent split from Daniel.

Imagine getting into a huff because people are complementing you on your kitchen! This woman is unbelievable. It’s her house, she can spend whatever money she wants on it, but getting ratty with your followers is just not nice.
‘More to comment on tomorrow’ 🤣🤣

Even her followers are jealous, now!!! It’s not just here!!
4E99536A-FE4F-4543-8500-8A585D02D025.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh god did she actually walk down the street wearing her nightie bra less flaunting her saggy tits? That girl has no shame! 🙈her poor kids

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, the whole thing is a complete botch job, and has not been thought through. For example, the breakfast bar - taking a wall down, which she had the Jamaican workmen plaster, during a recent split from Daniel.

‘More to comment on tomorrow’ 🤣🤣

Even her followers are jealous, now!!! It’s not just here!!
View attachment 139589
What an absolutely bizarre rant she’s on.

Completely agree! Detailing how she got things like her IKEA wardrobe on finance. It’s no wonder that she had issues with the mortgage.
Don’t be silly. She was refused the mortgage because she’s a single woman with three children remember.

• Haha
I’m sure sealing up the cracks that the mice are getting through would be a much more cost friendly option than taking out the whole kitchen. But I suppose it makes sense when you will get most of it for free anyway. Anything for a gram-worthy kitchen.

Reactions: 9
Her true colours are really shining through tonight.
Probably just needs her meds adjusted as she’s completely delusional again tonight, insinuating that everyone is jealous of her kitchen because we allegedly can’t afford to do ours. Guess what Eimear, we can all afford to do a renovation but most are choosing not to as it’s just crass to be flaunting it in these times when a lot of the country have lost their jobs! What we would call her in cork is “a pity”!

• Heart
  • Haha
Probably just needs her meds adjusted as she’s completely delusional again tonight, insinuating that everyone is jealous of her kitchen because we allegedly can’t afford to do ours. Guess what Eimear, we can all afford to do a renovation but most are choosing not to as it’s just crass to be flaunting it in these times when a lot of the country have lost their jobs! What we would call her in cork is “a pity”!
That last line made me lol 😂 I haven’t heard that phrase in years!!! I’m gone too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Stories aside, she put up five posts within the space of 10 hours yesterday - she’s aware of some of the nuances of the algorithm, but not all!
-Three pictures of two of the children sleeping, in the garden (got the most likes) ✅
-All flesh pic of Daniel and Lennon ✅
-Video of Daniel and Lennon ✅
-Someone else’s pic of a destination scene, complete with naked sunbather ✅
-Her, in her underwear, in the garden (a failsafe, these days) ✅
There is no end to her desperation.

How she will sleep tonight, having posted those videos of Saoirse in her swimming suit today, to a whole world of undesirables, I will never ever know.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Stories aside, she put up five posts within the space of 10 hours yesterday - she’s aware of some of the nuances of the algorithm, but not all!
-Three pictures of two of the children sleeping, in the garden (got the most likes) ✅
-All flesh pic of Daniel and Lennon ✅
-Video of Daniel and Lennon ✅
-Someone else’s pic of a destination scene, complete with naked sunbather ✅
-Her, in her underwear, in the garden (a failsafe, these days) ✅
There is no end to her desperation.

How she will sleep tonight, having posted those videos of Saoirse in her swimming suit today, to a whole world of undesirables, I will never ever know.
I was thinking the exact same thing today about the videos in the swimsuit. Zero regard for safeguarding. She will sleep easy, dreaming of money and collabs

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.