Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so shocked at her annoyance tonight! People mean the best when they say they don’t think it needs doing. It’s a compliment!
That girl has anger issues.

I’ve also noticed she’s tagged a few big instagrammers of late and none of them have responded.... must have been hoping for them to respond in their stories so she’d get some new followers...

Reactions: 9
Oh Eimear, it's just a kitchen. I sense a little projection in her repeated accusations of jealousy; she is clearly utterly consumed with it herself to see it so constantly in others, and she is certainly not a happy person. Looking for happiness in material things, but happiness isn't found at the bottom of a tin of farrow and ball. I've followed Eimear a long time, and I'm afraid to say that these days her feed evokes one emotion in me, and that emotion is pity.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I get the feeling shes not a very nice person.
I do wonder this sometimes. She doesn’t even seem to have any proper gal pals like... she must be awful lonely.

Oh Eimear, it's just a kitchen. I sense a little projection in her repeated accusations of jealousy; she is clearly utterly consumed with it herself to see it so constantly in others, and she is certainly not a happy person. Looking for happiness in material things, but happiness isn't found at the bottom of a tin of farrow and ball. I've followed Eimear a long time, and I'm afraid to say that these days her feed evokes one emotion in me, and that emotion is pity.
I do feel sad for her. I just hope she’s getting help / counselling. The anger tonight was just shocking.

All those nasty gal affiliate links not marked as #ad or #AF
AS IF she’d ever shop there normally like.

Reactions: 5
Me, too. I pity her, as much as she’d hate it. I couldn’t be further from jealous of her life; I’m the complete opposite, in fact. Although, in the midst of all that chaos, dysfunctional relationship, life in the suburbs, and selling of my children, I’m sure that I would act quite a bit like she does.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I actually love the little kitchen in her house.. Nothing a bit of repair a good clean and a bit of tlc can't sort.. V wasteful to rip it out.. V MOD like in fact!

Reactions: 2
I'd say most people aren't that interested in her kitchen are they? Like honestly who gives a shite. I tap tap tap through that stuff.

Reactions: 3
Nasty Gal is about as far removed as you can get from boho/vintage chic, where she started out, in England (albeit, as she has admitted, by ripping people off!)...
She should feel absolutely mortified promoting fast fashion, which we all know is ethically and environmentally damaging. However, selfishly i can't wait to see what a twit she's going to look like in those orange tinted glasses.

Reactions: 6
So she went from ranting at her followers last night and calling them jealous, to acting like nothing happened this morning and it’s business as usual.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Bizarre to keep showing numerous close ups of your child semi nude in a costume, then going to a bank in a nightie with tits hanging low, then the posts about the kitchen. She's already admitted to a huge mortgage, car on finance, credit cards maxed and now a new kitchen on credit too. She's crazy with zero financial sense. She's obviously hoping for it to be gifted by howdens but I doubt it'll happen. Attacking followers as jealous is a new low even for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Isn't her entire house on HP? The bank will love that. Also clinging onto Daniel to get the remortgage. She is tragic. At least peace is coming for us all after her wishing for it. Dizzy cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hang on a second... ranting and raving about how this amazing shampoo her friend gifted her from his beauty supplies company gives her such shiny hair this afternoon & then a couple of hours later an ad for olaplex shampoo which she says she’s been “ranting about for years”
complete inconsistency.

She’s just firing out the ads like billio to Pay for her kitchen.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hang on a second... ranting and raving about how this amazing shampoo her friend gifted her from his beauty supplies company gives her such shiny hair this afternoon & then a couple of hours later an ad for olaplex shampoo which she says she’s been “ranting about for years”
complete inconsistency.

The questionable videos of the kids will pay for that too.

complete inconsistency.

She doesn’t even have the wherewithal to at least not do it on the same day!!

I’ve followed Eimear for a few years now and loved her.. but I’ve noticed a change. The kitchen thing really bugged me last night. I felt her tone was so aggressive, I messaged her about it. Bearing in mind I had messaged her previously in a complimentary way. I used to really relate to her as I had my baby around the time she had Lennon, and never received a response before. And this was what came back to me as soon as I said something she obviously didnt like. I swiftly hit the unfollow button.
7C7496E1-DDF7-46F8-95CD-13E7AEFB0542.png
2D15C256-F1DC-4A7B-AEF6-2235245DF2A5.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.